Windows 10: Realtech cardreader not working after Windows 11 upgrade

Discus and support Realtech cardreader not working after Windows 11 upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I own a Dell laptop G5 15 5590 and I can not use the built in SD card reader since the update. When I put the card inside windows makes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Indiano68, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Indiano68 Win User

Realtech cardreader not working after Windows 11 upgrade

I own a Dell laptop G5 15 5590 and I can not use the built in SD card reader since the update. When I put the card inside windows makes the charatteristic sound that a device has been plugged in but nothing is showing up in explorer.I tried updating all my devices driver but I also can not menage to find the card readere in Device Menager, please help me understand whats happenig.BIOS is also up to date

:)

Indiano68, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

Realtech cardreader not working after Windows 11 upgrade

1. Realtech cardreader not working after Windows 11 upgrade - Similar Threads - Realtech cardreader working

2. Realtek cardreader not detecting SD card after Windows 11 23H2 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek cardreader not detecting SD card after Windows 11 23H2 upgrade: After upgrading from Windows 21H2 to 23H2 , I am getting these error and warning in event viewer administrative eventsevent ID 131 , error , Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{A2942204-A62D-11EE-AC53-806E6F6E6963}'event ID 201 , warning , A connection...
  3. Realtek cardreader not detecting SD card after Windows 11 23H2 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek cardreader not detecting SD card after Windows 11 23H2 upgrade: After upgrading from Windows 21H2 to 23H2 , I am getting these error and warning in event viewer administrative eventsevent ID 131 , error , Metadata staging failed, result=0x80070490 for container '{A2942204-A62D-11EE-AC53-806E6F6E6963}'event ID 201 , warning , A connection...
  4. printer not work after upgrade windows 11

printer not work after upgrade windows 11: error 0x00000bc4 after upgrade to windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-work-after-upgrade-windows-11/91f9f9d2-a6af-4134-9c37-d37707757d14
  5. wsl not working after upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wsl not working after upgrading to windows 11: i am really fed up of this its been about a year this problem hasnt been i have previously posted this and were getting same old stupid responses like virus or antivirus issues there is nothing like that i dont download shady stuff from the internet and windows defender is...
  6. wsl not working after upgrading to windows 11

wsl not working after upgrading to windows 11: i am really fed up of this its been about a year this problem hasnt been i have previously posted this and were getting same old stupid responses like virus or antivirus issues there is nothing like that i dont download shady stuff from the internet and windows defender is...
  7. Headphones not working after upgrade to windows 11

Headphones not working after upgrade to windows 11: hi there <I have upgraded my laptop Dell Latitude 5510 to windows 11 and every thing works fine , but sometimes I faces problem with headphones not working until I uninstall this device and restart then it will work .. but after few days the same problem happens Please help...
  8. OpenVPN is not working after Windows 11 upgrade

OpenVPN is not working after Windows 11 upgrade: Hi Team,I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after that my OpenVPN client is unable to launch. Is anyone else facing that issue? I tried different blogs available on Internet to allow that OpenVPN app on firewall but none of them works.Can someone help me ....
  9. OpenVPN is not working after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenVPN is not working after Windows 11 upgrade: Hi Team,I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after that my OpenVPN client is unable to launch. Is anyone else facing that issue? I tried different blogs available on Internet to allow that OpenVPN app on firewall but none of them works.Can someone help me ....
  10. Realtech cardreader not working after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtech cardreader not working after Windows 11 upgrade: I own a Dell laptop G5 15 5590 and I can not use the built in SD card reader since the update. When I put the card inside windows makes the charatteristic sound that a device has been plugged in but nothing is showing up in explorer.I tried updating all my devices driver but...