Windows 10: Realtek 4.0 Bluetooth Driver

Discus and support Realtek 4.0 Bluetooth Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a lenovo G45-50 laptop. I was having some problems with windows disabling my bluetooth when I restarted my pc but not when I shut it off. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by loki301, Jan 9, 2019.

1. loki301 Win User

Realtek 4.0 Bluetooth Driver

I have a lenovo G45-50 laptop. I was having some problems with windows disabling my bluetooth when I restarted my pc but not when I shut it off. I've been having this problem for over 2 years now. I tried updating everything but to no avail. So I uninstalled the driver 2 days ago and restarted it and windows can't even find my bluetooth now and nothing unknown shows up in device manager. I went to the lenovo website and downloaded the driver for it and windows tell me to make sure the device is plugged in and to turn it on. So, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now I keep getting sent to a page on the microsoft website that says windows has disabled it cause it might cause harm to my computer. How do I fix this if even device manager isn't picking up an unknown device? I even reset my pc but it didn't do anything except wipe all my files. Is there a way to restore it to factory settings? I can't find that option on this version of windows.

:)

loki301, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 9, 2019
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Realtek 4.0 Bluetooth Driver

alanfox2000, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Realtek 4.0 Bluetooth Driver

1. Realtek 4.0 Bluetooth Driver - Similar Threads - Realtek Bluetooth Driver

2. Realtek audio drivers not separating 4 pole input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio drivers not separating 4 pole input: Hey, Been fighting this for a couple days now. Tried the latest drivers tried older drivers, my headset only gives feedback when testing the mic and when i open realtek audio center the only way i can get the microphone to pick up its audio is if i tell realtek the pink jack...
  3. Realtek audio drivers not separating 4 pole input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio drivers not separating 4 pole input: Hey, Been fighting this for a couple days now. Tried the latest drivers tried older drivers, my headset only gives feedback when testing the mic and when i open realtek audio center the only way i can get the microphone to pick up its audio is if i tell realtek the pink jack...
  4. Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers: Hello, Running Windows 10 version 21H2 - See attached print image for system specs. Two months ago I purchased a new USB Bluetooth Dongle Bluetooth 5.0+EDR and Installed the Realtek Drivers. The problem I have is with my wireless headphone. Every time Windows updates the...
  5. Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers: Hello, Running Windows 10 version 21H2 - See attached print image for system specs. Two months ago I purchased a new USB Bluetooth Dongle Bluetooth 5.0+EDR and Installed the Realtek Drivers. The problem I have is with my wireless headphone. Every time Windows updates the...
  6. Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Uknown Driver ACPI\FTE3600\4&2F055FAD&0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uknown Driver ACPI\FTE3600\4&2F055FAD&0: everything works fine but this driver right here. I'm guessing that this is the fingerprint scanner because it is the only thing that's now working. this is a Chinese brand laptop my mother bought online. I contacted the seller and this is what i got. the drivers according...
  8. Realtek bluetooth driver won't update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek bluetooth driver won't update.: I'm trying to upgrade to Win 10 from Win 8.1 and the install stops on Realtek driver issue. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4529832/updating-to-windows-10-version-1903-on-devices-with-some-driver-versio current driver is 1.3.810.3 How do I get around this? Tim...
  9. Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted)

Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted): How to reinstall Bluetooth driver? I deleted to fix a problem now I don't know how to fix it please help! Info: HP Pavilion Notebook, windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-bluetooth-driver-deleted/6c38f78e-fb70-4236-be9a-dcb702d38cde
  10. That Realtek Bluetooth driver.

That Realtek Bluetooth driver.: I cannot install the latest update because of the problem with the driver. The problem is I don't have Realtek Bluetooth. I have a Broadcom usb bluetooth. Have searched everywhere and tried all suggested options but I can't find a Realtek driver. So I cannot update!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lỗi bluetooth realtek 4.0