Windows 10: Realtek 5.1 rear speaker volume control

Discus and support Realtek 5.1 rear speaker volume control in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hy.On my MSI GT73 6re laptop I run 3 cables to my receiver to get 5 channel /No sub... yet/My issue is that the rear speakers volume control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BPsentinel, May 17, 2021.

1. Realtek 5.1 rear speaker volume control

Hy.On my MSI GT73 6re laptop I run 3 cables to my receiver to get 5 channel /No sub... yet/My issue is that the rear speakers volume control sound/levels is binary 0%=off, 1%-100%=on, and 1%-100% same volume , and independent from the main volume.It ends up in strange things like when I have the main volume on 1% the front and rear speakers are barely on, but the rear ones came with constant volume.Even so when I change the volume in an app like vlc or winamp, that controls all channels, but if I decrease the main volume Spekers Realtek HD... it effects only the center and the fron

:)

BPsentinel, May 17, 2021
  2. Dams Win User

Realtek Audio 5.1 configuration : rear speaker switch to side speaker

Hello, I have a problem with any Realtek driver since I updated from Windows 8.1 to 10 (x64).
    On every boot, I have no sound on the rear speakers : the black pin switches automaticaly to "side". I have to reconfigure the black pin to rear every time !

Realtek 5.1 rear speaker volume control [​IMG]

Did someone had a similar issue ?

Here's my config if it helps : Asus Sabertooth Mark 2 and Logitech Z906 5.1 speakers.

3. Realtek Digital Outputs - Rear and Front Jacks Reversed

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the driver software and reinstall and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, follow the below steps:

• Type Control Panel in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on Sound.
    • In Playback tab, click on speakers and click on
      properties.
    • Click on Level tab and check if the rear input is set to mute and uncheck it.
    • Select the level to 100% and check if the rear speaker works fine.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 17, 2021
  4. Realtek 5.1 rear speaker volume control

Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [2]

I just built a new rig with a ASRock X470 Taichi motherboard and Win 10 64bit 1903. I downloaded the driver from my motherboard's site (Realtek high definition audio driver ver:8668_UAD_WHQL_DTS) and then ran the powershell script to detect the driver type.

Since I couldn't get more than 1 output, I also tried the latest driver in the 1st post (HDA DRIVER VERSION: 6.0.8716.1).

No matter what is plugged in, I only have 1 playback/output device.

• I plug my speakers into rear panel = audio plays out the speakers and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)
    • I plug my headphones into front panel = audio plays out my headphones and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)
    • I plug my headphones into front panel and speakers into rear panel = audio plays out of front panel and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)

I used to be able to switch between front and rear when both were plugged in. Anyone have any suggestions?

monsterenergy22, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Realtek 5.1 rear speaker volume control

1. Realtek 5.1 rear speaker volume control - Similar Threads - Realtek rear speaker

2. Using Win10 Realtek speakers no volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Win10 Realtek speakers no volume: #1. My Realtek do not produce any sound. I turned up volume and still nothing. Cortana can hear me but I can't hear her. My U Tube videos have no sound. I don't know if it has something to do with my drivers or what. T#2 One week ago AVG Security upgraded my Realtek Drivers,...
  3. Using Win10 Realtek speakers no volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Win10 Realtek speakers no volume: #1. My Realtek do not produce any sound. I turned up volume and still nothing. Cortana can hear me but I can't hear her. My U Tube videos have no sound. I don't know if it has something to do with my drivers or what. T#2 One week ago AVG Security upgraded my Realtek Drivers,...
  4. Using Win10 Realtek speakers no volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. volume mixer is controlled by my speakers.

volume mixer is controlled by my speakers.: when ever i adjust the volume through my speaker i can see the sound bars in the mixer go up down when i adjust sound up or down with the speakers button. i never had this issue untill i got my new speakers Razer nommo my last pair just adjusted it own sound without being...
  6. Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue

Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue: Hi My speaker is Alfa link BTS 475. All used to work great, I was able to control volume from Windows, it was independent from the physical control on the speaker. Then I did update windows. but, i forgot the version of update. Now when i press button "volume up"...
  7. No sound but volume is still controllable. Realtek.

No sound but volume is still controllable. Realtek.: Hi guys, I've entered this forum to find, hopefully, a solution to this issue that is driving me nuts. I'm running Windows 10 Pro, recenty reinstalled on a tottaly formatted and wiped disk, on an OEM notebook which motherboard is the C15B. I've installed latest Realtek...
  8. JBL Speaker volume control problem

JBL Speaker volume control problem: Hi all, new poster,no too tech savvy and unsure of which section to post in. Just fired up our brand-new Dell Inspiron this morning, plugged in the battered but still very serviceable JBL M310 J2.1 surround speakers,and couldn't turn the volume up using the on-speaker...
  9. Realtek Audio 5.1 configuration : rear speaker switch to side speaker

Realtek Audio 5.1 configuration : rear speaker switch to side speaker: Hello, I have a problem with any Realtek driver since I updated from Windows 8.1 to 10 (x64). On every boot, I have no sound on the rear speakers : the black pin switches automaticaly to "side". I have to reconfigure the black pin to rear every time ! [img] Did...
  10. No sound from rear speakers

No sound from rear speakers: I have recently moved house and on setting up my media pc, I noticed I was not getting any sound out of my rear speakers. A channel test on the receiver confirmed that they are working, so the issue has to be with Windows. I just upgraded it with a new SSD and case and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. software swap front rear speaker