Windows 10: realtek 8723be wifi card

Discus and support realtek 8723be wifi card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi all the forum..... i have a problem with my notebook hp 15-ay032nl. the problem is wifi that is connect only if i insert the ip static, subnet,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by giancai, Jul 26, 2017.

1. giancai Win User

realtek 8723be wifi card

hi all the forum..... i have a problem with my notebook hp 15-ay032nl. the problem is wifi that is connect only if i insert the ip static, subnet, gateway and dns, and i go to the internet great. if i insert obtain automatically ip, it's not go to the internet. i have try also solution. the driver and other, but the problem is not resolve. you help me please????? thanks advance..... best regards.

:)

giancai, Jul 26, 2017

2. wifi dropping windows 10 recent update likely culprit

Yep I have a laptop and a desktop that had solid wifi connection until creator update. Laptop has a Realtek 8723be and the Dell desktop 3050 has a Intel 3160. The Realtek has significantly weaker signal now and the Intel drops wifi on a whim and then reconnects
    a few minutes later. I finally ended up running a wired connection to solve the desktop problems.

jescott418, Jul 26, 2017
  3. Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC constanly disconnects

The RTL8723be is a terrible wifi card. Bad drivers do not help it, and if you were to look at any PC makers forum that uses the 8723be chip they all have the same connection issues and weak signals. In fact I just worked with a user who wanted to replace
    the card because it was so bad on his HP but because HP white list in bios what hardware you can use the options were few on what could replace that Realtek card. I myself am in the same boat as my HP has the 8723be and most likely your disconnects are from
    having a weak signal and reaching the threshold of disconnecting from access point (router). Unfortunately your options are few, replace the card with either a compatible better solution such as a Intel wifi card. Use a external option such as a USB wifi adapter
    or place notebook or router closer together. Yes, your router could be part of the issue but more likely your router is far more capable of range than your notebook. The weakest link is the one to focus on which is obviously the RTL8723be. Why PC makers don't
    use better wifi chips in a notebook is beyond me? Almost everyone using a notebook uses wifi. Other than trying different drivers your options are limited with that wifi card.

jescott418, Jul 26, 2017
  4. realtek 8723be wifi card

Hi giancai. Welcome to the TenForums @giancai

Could you describe your connection point in that are you using a plan modem, modem router combo, two separate devices, modem and router.

It sounds like your router is not set to DHCP?

At what point did you have to set a static ip, in other words when did this problem start?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 26, 2017
  5. giancai Win User
    my friends.... good morning.... i have try a different connection with a different modem. also with modem, modem of smartphone and other, the problem it's the same. the dhcp are forever on.... it's a possibility that i resolve??? i think that the problem is a driver.

giancai, Jul 27, 2017
  6. Okay.

Lets try a Network Reset in Windows 10. This will cause you to "Forget" all wireless passwords.

Start => Settings => Network & internet => scroll down right hand side, at the bottom, "Reset Network".

I would also issue these four commands. Don't key in info in brackets, it is there for your information. These commands are entered at a Command Prompt(Admin)

ipconfig /flushdns (Clear the dns cache)
    nbtstat -RR (release and refesh NetBIOS names)
    netsh int ip reset (reset ip settings)
    netsh winsock reset (Reset Winsock Catalog)

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 27, 2017
  7. giancai Win User
    hi ken.... i have try your solution, but the problem it's the same..... other solution? please.... best regards

giancai, Jul 27, 2017
  8. realtek 8723be wifi card

Well you thought it was driver related. I would go to PC vendor site and get an older driver.

Note version number you are using now in device manager, the install and confirm older driver installed. Test.

If it turns out to be driver you will have to tell Windows to lay off updating drivers. More on that once you've tested.

If the older driver still exhibits issues please follow the instructions in this thread, post #26. It outlines the downloading and use of a tool. Please follow recommendations for settings. Copy output to Notepad so that it maintains formatting and post text file.

Connection was already enabled but failed with error 651.

After you run tool test.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

realtek 8723be wifi card

1. realtek 8723be wifi card - Similar Threads - realtek 8723be wifi

2. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek wifi not working: realtek usb not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wifi-not-working/714b4385-961e-440f-9d91-a50336d9130f
  3. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek wifi not working: realtek usb not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wifi-not-working/714b4385-961e-440f-9d91-a50336d9130f
  4. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WiFi not working on realtek

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not working on realtek: I have a realtek gaming pc and i am relatively new to all technological stuff and the WiFi has stopped working completely on said pc and no WiFi networks show up anymore...
  6. Hosted network status : Not available; Realtek 8723BE drivers version confusion.

Hosted network status : Not available; Realtek 8723BE drivers version confusion.: Hi, Sorry for complicated title but both problems are related to the same thing : I want to share my W10 laptop's VPN connection with my TV. My platform is Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, on an HP Probook 455 G3. Network WiFi card is Realtek 8723 BE 802.11 bgn. First of...
  7. Bluetooth não funciona com windows 10 último update - Realtek 8723BE

Bluetooth não funciona com windows 10 último update - Realtek 8723BE: Tinha uma versão do windows 10 de aproximadamente 1 ano atrás, com updates bloqueados pra não me causar problemas. Esta semana tive que formatar porque deu pau na partição do meu SSD, então baixar na microsoft o iso do windows atualizado. Todos os driver foram instalados...
  8. realtek card reader

realtek card reader: As I was uninstalling unwanted programs and, I removed research Realtek card reader, and only later discovered has something to do with making USBs work. So I want it back. If I try to simply download and install the current version, an error message results. The page...
  9. Wifi card

Wifi card: I got a wifi card because my pc is far away from ethernet but when i started it up i could not get wifi. I opend device manager and i went to network adapters but i didnt see my wifi card there I have windows 10 by the way...
  10. Realtek Card Reader Driver

Realtek Card Reader Driver: Realtek Card Reader v10.0.10125.31214 Downloads Detail ds103308 22630

Users found this page by searching for:

1. f.57 bios for realtek 8723be