Windows 10: Realtek accidentally diabled

Discus and support Realtek accidentally diabled in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I disabled realtek speakers & microphone (thinking that I could re-enable them) in the bid to try to get an external microphone to work. Now i can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RuthHarris2, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Realtek accidentally diabled

I disabled realtek speakers & microphone (thinking that I could re-enable them) in the bid to try to get an external microphone to work. Now i can't find realtek in either the start up menu, or in the sound manager (even when I right click and tick "show disabled"). I have absolutely no sound now... can anyone help?

:)

RuthHarris2, Apr 28, 2019
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Realtek accidentally diabled

alanfox2000, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Realtek accidentally diabled

1. Realtek accidentally diabled - Similar Threads - Realtek accidentally diabled

2. I accidentally deleted my realtek speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my realtek speaker: I have an ASUS Vivobook S 14 Flip TP3402, and the audio stopped working randomly. I tried troubleshooting and it said it detected an issue with the audio that it could not fix. I tried to follow some youtube tutorials and noting fixed it, then suddenly it said I had no audio...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver Accidentally uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Accidentally uninstalled: I was trying to reinstall my realtek audio driver but I accidentally completely uninstalled it, I found a 5 year old thread on the topic but the link from the answer is now not working, my laptop is a dell inspiron 15 5568 windows 10, if you need more information about it...
  4. Diabling ads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Diabling ads: I just paid to disable ads and I am still getting them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diabling-ads/7ebeaa66-466b-4bc0-8abf-80cec987e79c
  5. Accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio control app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio control app: So I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio Control app. My speakers work fine but my audio jack doesn’t. When I plug anything into it, there is no audio output whatsoever. I’m guessing the app is needed for this. But I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I tried going to the...
  6. diable safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    diable safe mode: i have an acer one cloudbook14 that is in safe mode. i want to disable safe mode but my start menu wont allow typing. the cursor shows in the box but no response when I type....
  7. diable touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    diable touchpad: on my hp laptop cannot disable touchpad when mouse attached. no choice available anywhere. windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diable-touchpad/0106de28-326d-483d-aec1-3d796daa3abc
  8. sign-in options diabled

sign-in options diabled: This just started with my laptop. I turn it on and get a message, this sign-options is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. use a different sign In option, then I have to wait 2 hours to sign in with my pin. anyway none of the above...
  9. Diable hotkeys

Diable hotkeys: Hi, I recently bought an HP core i3 7th Gen. Want to disable hotkeys. Specifically, I don't want to press function keys (F2, F3, etc) along with "fn" to operate MsExcel. Please help. -HB...
  10. How to diable Pinch Zoom

How to diable Pinch Zoom: how can i disable pinch zoom i looked some thing up but i dont have device setting. It just goes up to hardware theres nothing beyond that please help because it keeps zooming and its getting really annoying....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidentally disabled realtek audio