Windows 10: Realtek ALC269 Audio Device Driver not working after Windows 10 Update version 20H2.

Discus and support Realtek ALC269 Audio Device Driver not working after Windows 10 Update version 20H2. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have seen many posts about "No Audio Output Device in Installed" after Windows 10 Update and this now has happened to my machine Dell Optiplex 990.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sunny_146, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Sunny_146 Win User

Realtek ALC269 Audio Device Driver not working after Windows 10 Update version 20H2.

I have seen many posts about "No Audio Output Device in Installed" after Windows 10 Update and this now has happened to my machine Dell Optiplex 990. Realtek ALC269 Audio Device Driver not working after Windows 10 Update version 20H2. 82ddd768-c655-4719-a850-b0a9aae0d705?upload=true.png

I have tried everything following previous posts such as uninstalling the driver, updating the driver via the Windows Update to no avail. Windows said I have the best driver already installed. Realtek ALC269 Audio Device Driver not working after Windows 10 Update version 20H2. c3c3eaf0-30fc-4bb3-8595-76234a3eb37c?upload=true.png

Even after uninstalling and reinstalling the Realtek devices trying different versions, there is just no output devices to be selected:

Realtek ALC269 Audio Device Driver not working after Windows 10 Update version 20H2. 56c8f6de-0eef-4102-bf6c-4bdadd558af4?upload=true.png

My Windows is :

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎11/‎12/‎2020

OS build 19042.685

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

I hope someone can suggest or provide a solution to this.

:)

Sunny_146, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 11, 2020
  3. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile Realtek ALC269 Audio Device Driver not working after Windows 10 Update version 20H2. :)

JoeBoyka, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek ALC269 Audio Device Driver not working after Windows 10 Update version 20H2.

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Realtek ALC269 Audio Device Driver not working after Windows 10 Update version 20H2. - Similar Threads - Realtek ALC269 Audio

2. realtek audio driver not showing in device manager after update windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio driver not showing in device manager after update windows 11: hello, just like the title, i have problem with my audio, all advices ask me to update realtek driver in device manager. but there is no realtek audio. i have tried to add driver using "add legacy hardware" and choose audio but it crash blue screen.i have tried install driver...
  3. Realtek audio drivers not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio drivers not working: Around a week ago my computer was acting weird so i decided to restart it, when it booted back up i realized that there was no audio and that the Realtek audio drivers have deleted themselves, i tried to reinstall them without success.I have tried literally everything from...
  4. No sound after updating Realtek Audio drivers

No sound after updating Realtek Audio drivers: I had a problem with my headset Arctis 3 wherein when I plug it in, my laptop Acer Nitro 5, AN515-54 -- Windows 10 recognizes the device but still plays the audio on my speaker. I thought that my drivers were outdated so I tried installing a new one. I installed one from...
  5. Audio Drivers and Devices Missing after Windows 10 20H2 Update

Audio Drivers and Devices Missing after Windows 10 20H2 Update: Hello, After MUCH trial and error and troubleshooting, I still am having audio issues on my Lenovo Thinkpad T420. It began with a red X over my volume button, and I further noticed that my sound devices are missing, and even my speakers both laptop and external do not work....
  6. Audio issue after updating Realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issue after updating Realtek audio driver: Hi does anyone know why after I updated my Realtek (speaker) software I heard buzzy sound when I plugged in my earphone? Idk how to fix it but the issue appeared after I rebooted my laptop after I updated the software. I really need help submitted by /u/raihanabdan...
  7. RealTek Audio Not Working After Update

RealTek Audio Not Working After Update: Since the Windows 10 release and every update after my speakers and mic stop working. I have tried everything after the last update and have had no success. I have updated drivers, rolled back drivers, uninstalled drivers, reinstalled drivers more than one version,...
  8. Realtek Audio device/drivers

Realtek Audio device/drivers: After a shut down or restart I have to go into device manager and uninstall the Realtek Audio device/drivers and reinstall them for my sound to work. Anyone know the cause and solution for this?...
  9. Audio not working with Realtek Drivers

Audio not working with Realtek Drivers: About a week ago, I discovered that the audio on my PC wasn't working. My speakers have a volume knob and I keep them turned off 90% of the time so I don't know how long this has actually been a problem, but I actually discovered it last week when I tried to turn my speakers...
  10. After Realtek update, and windows 10 update - audio is not working.

After Realtek update, and windows 10 update - audio is not working.: Prior to this issue, I had the Output device not found issue and a yellow triangle near High Definition Audio Controller which I managed to fix by deleting the Nvidia Virtual Audio (Wave Extensible) (WDM) and installing from MSI's GV72 8RE support page the Realtek Audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alc269 driver compatible windows 10