Windows 10: Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue...

Discus and support Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue tooth and wireless but if i delet it i loose my sound.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardGee3, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue...

Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue tooth and wireless but if i delet it i loose my sound. Sound does not work anyway.

:)

RichardGee3, Aug 12, 2019

2. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

My sound is now back to normal:

Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue... [​IMG]

Here's a brief summary of all my actions:

• None.

I wasn't offered any Windows updates, but I notice an unsolicited update for yesterday so maybe that fixed everything:

Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue... [​IMG]

Thanks to all volunteers for their assistance and advice.

OldGrantonian, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Realtek sound

One thing to try... Go to Device Manager, Sound, video and game controllers, right-click the Realtek audio and select "uninstall" but don't delete the files if prompted. Reboot when requested. Check in Device Manager if your audio driver has been reinstalled,
    and then test your sound.

Can you try this and let me know if it helps? Thanks!

John W [MSFT], Aug 12, 2019
  4. Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue...

Realtek sound

One thing to try... Go to Device Manager, Sound, video and game controllers, right-click the Realtek audio and select "uninstall" but don't delete the files if prompted. Reboot when requested. Check in Device Manager if your audio driver has been reinstalled,
    and then test your sound.

Can you try this and let me know if it helps? Thanks!

John,

I tried something else before I saw your reply. I went to Cnet and downloaded Realtek software for windows 7/8.1 and that took care of the problem. Thank you for your efforts!

scoobyyeti, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue...

1. Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue... - Similar Threads - Realtek sound realtek

2. realtek audio no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek audio no sound: i have win10 pro and recently had to reset it, though lost most of my apps it is running now but no sound i have realtek audio and everything i tried still no sound and my drivers are up to date. any solutions?...
  3. Realtek sound missing

Realtek sound missing: My Realtek sound was working properly then the computer with Windows 10 crashed for no reason. When restarted the Realtek Audio output device not installed message came up in the task bar. Tried downloading drivers but to no avail....
  4. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager: I have Asus ROG Trix with Win 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1803. Yesterday at shutdown, I had sound from various sources - for example, YouTube. Today I have no sound from any source. When I looked in Device Manager, the entry for Realtek has disappeared. That entry was present...
  5. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager: I have Asus ROG Trix with Win 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1803. Yesterday at shutdown, I had sound from various sources - for example, YouTube. Today I have no sound from any source. When I looked in Device Manager, the entry for Realtek has disappeared. That entry was present...
  6. sound/realtek audio

sound/realtek audio: Reltek driver updated on my laptop, and now the sound sounds weird and has a weird echo like surround sound effect. It plays the sounds in both sides of the headphones but its more vivid in either the left or right side. Ex; if there were drums in a music video it might...
  7. Lost Realtek Audio Manager, unable to re-install, no sound

Lost Realtek Audio Manager, unable to re-install, no sound: A few months ago, after some updates, my speakers (Realtek) stopped showing up on my playback devices. I usually use an audio interface and external speakers, so the problem hasn't slowed me down any and I haven't focused on fixing it until now. I tried updating the driver,...
  8. Realtek Sound Drivers

Realtek Sound Drivers: Hello all, I recently built a new pc and I know that everything is compatible, etc. but my sound recently stopped working. My Realtek Sound Driver is getting a (Code 10) The request is not supported even after I've tried every solution in every forum that I can come by....
  9. Realtek sound problem

Realtek sound problem: Hi guys, can someone help me find if there is a realtek driver for win10 that supports DTS neo. I was forced to go back to win7 for that matter. Once i used one driver that worked with win 10 but i lost it and can't find compatible now*Smile 74839
  10. REALTEK Sound Driver

REALTEK Sound Driver: Hi guys I got WINDOWS 10 x64 , I was wondering , how is it possible to find out what the MYSTERY -DB Settings of each of the knobs are ? It tells us the BANDS but the -DB's ? Any help ? Thanks 94054