Windows 10: Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue...

Discus and support Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue tooth and wireless but if i delet it i loose my sound.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardGee3, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue...

Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue tooth and wireless but if i delet it i loose my sound. Sound does not work anyway.

:)

RichardGee3, Aug 12, 2019

2. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

My sound is now back to normal:

Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue... [​IMG]

Here's a brief summary of all my actions:

• None.

I wasn't offered any Windows updates, but I notice an unsolicited update for yesterday so maybe that fixed everything:

Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue... [​IMG]

Thanks to all volunteers for their assistance and advice.

OldGrantonian, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Realtek sound

One thing to try... Go to Device Manager, Sound, video and game controllers, right-click the Realtek audio and select "uninstall" but don't delete the files if prompted. Reboot when requested. Check in Device Manager if your audio driver has been reinstalled,
    and then test your sound.

Can you try this and let me know if it helps? Thanks!

John W [MSFT], Aug 12, 2019
  4. Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue...

Realtek sound

One thing to try... Go to Device Manager, Sound, video and game controllers, right-click the Realtek audio and select "uninstall" but don't delete the files if prompted. Reboot when requested. Check in Device Manager if your audio driver has been reinstalled,
    and then test your sound.

Can you try this and let me know if it helps? Thanks!

John,

I tried something else before I saw your reply. I went to Cnet and downloaded Realtek software for windows 7/8.1 and that took care of the problem. Thank you for your efforts!

scoobyyeti, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue...

1. Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue... - Similar Threads - Realtek sound realtek

2. no realtek sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no realtek sound: hello i tried everything that youtube google said but i have nothing on mijn device manager on sound can you help me i dont have any sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-realtek-sound/381ca7c1-67f4-4991-81c9-5f390da86434
  3. no realtek sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no realtek sound: hello i tried everything that youtube google said but i have nothing on mijn device manager on sound can you help me i dont have any sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-realtek-sound/381ca7c1-67f4-4991-81c9-5f390da86434
  4. no realtek sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No sound or realtek option in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound or realtek option in device manager: Hello, yesterday everything was working fine with my pc. Today, I have no sound coming from my headset. I really don't know what went wrong, but now realtek is no longer to be found in audio options or device manager, and I my headset doesnt seem to be registered when I plug...
  6. Realtek disappeared from device manager and now I have no sound

Realtek disappeared from device manager and now I have no sound: So recently my computer froze and I had to manually restart it by turning the power off and on again. When it turned back on I discovered that it had no sound and Realtek wasn't showing up in my sound menu on the taskbar. I checked in the device manager and Realtek HD audio...
  7. realtek sound

realtek sound: my Realtek sound and microphone does not work anymore for some reason after i updated the driver.The sound icon is normal but when i try to test its say it cant play the test and i i hit troubleshoot it says audio services not responding.I tried rolling back the driver and i...
  8. Realtek sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Realtek sound: I went to boot up this evening and my sound is not working at all. I've checked the connections and all the settings - even used the troubleshooter and I still have nada. I'm out of ideas here and could use some help. Thanks ahead of time. :o I thought about kicking it but...
  9. No sound Realtek

No sound Realtek: Hey guys! First time the sound stopped working was when I updated to 1809 Slow ring/Release Preview build.. Then I found an install file with bunch of realtek drivers and it fixed everything. Now somehow I didn't save the file. So when I (stupidly) updated to latest 2004...
  10. No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound. Realtek entry is missing from Device Manager: I have Asus ROG Trix with Win 10 Pro 64-bit, version 1803. Yesterday at shutdown, I had sound from various sources - for example, YouTube. Today I have no sound from any source. When I looked in Device Manager, the entry for Realtek has disappeared. That entry was present...