Windows 10: Realtek application won't open

Discus and support Realtek application won't open in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The drivers are working just fine, I can open my audio device list and all of them are using Realtek. however, whenever I try to open the Realtek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Accomplished-Noise44, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Realtek application won't open

The drivers are working just fine, I can open my audio device list and all of them are using Realtek. however, whenever I try to open the Realtek manager app to adjust for position, and the equalizer, the application will not open. Does anyone know a fix? i have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the drivers, as well as opening the application as admin

submitted by /u/Accomplished-Noise44
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Accomplished-Noise44, Feb 1, 2021

2. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Feb 1, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Realtek application won't open

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Realtek application won't open

1. Realtek application won't open - Similar Threads - Realtek application won't

2. Realtek audio console won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio console won't open: Every time when i try to enter the app a message pops up saying realtek audio console won't open. From there I have only 3 options: to see the app in microsoft store, copy to clipboard or just close it. I tried every method I could to fix the problem but still no result....
  3. Realtek audio console won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio console won't open: Every time when i try to enter the app a message pops up saying realtek audio console won't open. From there I have only 3 options: to see the app in microsoft store, copy to clipboard or just close it. I tried every method I could to fix the problem but still no result....
  4. Realtek audio console won't open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows applications won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows applications won't open: Hi, All Windows applications do not open, including the store itself. It started after upgrading to Windows version 20H2. I especially need Paint 3D and Photos. I tried sfc, Dism and, resetting the cache....
  6. Windows applications won't open

Windows applications won't open: Hi, All Windows applications do not open, even the store. It started after upgrading to Windows version 20H2. I especially need Paint 3D, Mail and Photos. I do not know what else to do. I tried sfc, Dism and, resetting the cache....
  7. Windows applications won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows applications won't open: Hi, All Windows applications do not open, even the store. It started after upgrading to Windows version 20H2. I especially need Paint 3D, Mail and Photos. I do not know what else to do. I tried sfc, Dism and, resetting the cache....
  8. Windows applications won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows applications won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows applications won't open: Hi guys! I have a problem, when I try to open any application that has been installed from the MS store it doesn't open, it doesn't do anything. Any help is appreciated....
  10. Applications Won't Open

Applications Won't Open: I am trying to open a specific application in File Explorer, but every time I try it does the blue spinny wheel thing and just cancels. No error code, no pop-ups, it's just that after the spinny thing goes away nothing happens. I've restarted my PC multiple times and have...