Windows 10: Realtek ASIO Driver installs but fails to operate

Discus and support Realtek ASIO Driver installs but fails to operate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; AMD 3700x Aorus X570 MB Windows 10 64 Bit Having trouble getting Realtek ASIO drivers to function. I installed the latest drivers from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FatTonyBubatz, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Realtek ASIO Driver installs but fails to operate

AMD 3700x
    Aorus X570 MB
    Windows 10 64 Bit

Having trouble getting Realtek ASIO drivers to function.

I installed the latest drivers from the gigabyte/Aurus Elite drivers page. Its a recent build. 8854

So the Asio drivers don't install by default. There's a DIR in the install package that has an installer for the ASIO driver. Ran that. Strangely , it installs driver DLL's from 2016 .

They simply are not working at all. The ASIO driver shows up in audio apps (registered) , but crashes any program trying to use it, or throws an error .

Also in the driver package, are two directories (under win64\realtek\ with more recent ASIO drivers. One very recent (2019). The names and registry classid's are identical ({A80362FF-CE76-4DD9-874A-704C57BF0D6A}) , so I tried replacing the old ones. Same problem

Any idea why this is broken ? Other than ASIO , no problems with the regular drivers.

Has anyone gotten this to work

:)

FatTonyBubatz, Feb 9, 2020

2. ASIO driver support in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I'd be glad to help you.

This issue occurs due to the outdated and incompatible Universal ASIO Driver.

I would suggest you to try these following methods and check, if the issue still persists.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to update the latest Universal ASIO Driver
    in the Device Manager and check, if it works.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Locate and expand Universal ASIO Driver.

• Right click on the Universal ASIO Driver
      and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check, if it works.
    Method 2:

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to uninstall the
    Universal ASIO Driver from the Device Managerand reinstall the latest
    Universal ASIO Driver in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Universal ASIO Driver
    in compatibility mode with Windows 7.

1. Download the latest Universal ASIO Driver
    from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 9, 2020
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Realtek ASIO Driver installs but fails to operate

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

PureSoftApps: APO Driver [2020-01-23]

alanfox2000, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Realtek ASIO Driver installs but fails to operate

1. Realtek ASIO Driver installs but fails to operate - Similar Threads - Realtek ASIO Driver

2. Realtek Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Drivers not installing: i just recently got this pc however i can't use my headphones/ their not working bc realtek driver is not available i've tried using the installer but after i restart it doesn't install anything as it's missing from device manager and control panel, the only driver that is...
  3. Realtek Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Drivers not installing: i just recently got this pc however i can't use my headphones/ their not working bc realtek driver is not available i've tried using the installer but after i restart it doesn't install anything as it's missing from device manager and control panel, the only driver that is...
  4. Realtek Audio Driver Installation Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Installation Failed: I accidentally deleted my sound driver on my Lenovo laptop and when I try to install it from the realtek website, the installation fails. There is a red x on my speaker icon and no sound anywhere. I was originally trying to fix the sound that quit working and I think I made...
  5. Realtek Audio Driver Installation Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver Installation Failed: I accidentally deleted my sound driver on my Lenovo laptop and when I try to install it from the realtek website, the installation fails. There is a red x on my speaker icon and no sound anywhere. I was originally trying to fix the sound that quit working and I think I made...
  6. Realtek Audio Driver Installation Failed

7. ASIO drivers

ASIO drivers: Does windows 10 have an asio driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asio-drivers/643e646c-28c0-4d53-96f2-db65a321f79a
  8. installation audio driver realtek failed error 0x000005B3

installation audio driver realtek failed error 0x000005B3: good morning,when i try to install realtek audio drivers it gets error 0x000005B3can you help me ?thank youAndrew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-audio-driver-realtek-failed-error/09314c15-22bc-48ac-a834-24367df39b24
  9. ASIO Driver Issues

ASIO Driver Issues: Dear Sirs: I am writing to you today to try and solve a major issue that I have had for quite some time. I would appreciate some sound suggestions from you as to how to solve my problem. ITEMS IN USE: · DAW Digital Audio Workstation: Cakewalk by Bandlab ·...
  10. ASIO Driver Ardour ASIO4ALL

ASIO Driver Ardour ASIO4ALL: So far my experience of moving from Win7 to Win10 has been very unpleasant. I have a strange issue when using ASIO4ALL under Ardour. When I start using my DAW everything sounds fine; then over time a nasty static sound appears and the frequency increases to where it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x570 aorus asio drivers