Windows 10: realtek asus drivers not sustained

Discus and support realtek asus drivers not sustained in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; a week ago, i noticed there was no sound, each day now have been installing the realtek drivers (from asus website, for z68pro v), then the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hank, Feb 8, 2015.

1. hank Win User

realtek asus drivers not sustained

a week ago, i noticed there was no sound, each day now have been installing the realtek drivers (from asus website, for z68pro v), then the following day, no sound,

any ideas ?

:)

hank, Feb 8, 2015
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Realtek HD Audio Manager High CPU Usage

- Were you able to update the BIOS after upgrading to Win10 ?

- ASUS don't seem to provide full Win10 driver support for this machine, and because they use a custom

Realtek audio - SonicMaster High Definition 7.1 Channel Audio - there may be issues if not using a driver

supplied by ASUS.

The Win 8.1 driver that came with the driver disk provided by ASUS for you machine may be a better option

than a generic driver from Realtek, or Windows updates.

- Another option, if you can find the motherboard model, is you may be able to download a Realtek driver for

that motherboard from ASUS that is specific for Win10.

- Or, if you are lucky, Windows updates may install a suitable driver when you reboot, after you uninstall the

current Realtek audio.

- If you continue having issues when using the original driver on the disk, or a generic driver from Windows updates

or Realtek, you may do better to go back to Win 8.1.

- If Realtek HD Audio Manager still shows high cpu use after you uninstall the Realtek audio driver, without

reinstalling a Realtek audio driver, then you may have a malware/virus disguising as Realtek.

BossDweeb, Feb 8, 2015
  3. JohnPZ Win User
    Asus Realtek Issues realtek drivers which results in a kind of beep noise

Thanks, will try that and keep you updated.

However, just to be clear, the subwoofer I am talking about is the Asus' Sonic Master device and the issue with it is that at the moment the pc does not even detect it unless I use Realtek's drivers.

Thanks

JohnPZ, Feb 8, 2015
  4. Tully Win User

Same Here!

My Asus DeskTop used to have sound through the HDMI cable to my SAMSUNG monitor!
    One day it just stopped working!

I worked with drivers, no luck, finally just plugged the speakers back into the green port!

I also have New Asus for running Win10 Beta. Sound works OK!
    The driver is a 32Bit driver from Microsoft as opposed to the Realtek driver.

By the way I have 520GB SSD drives on both computers! With 200MBs download speed is AWSOME!

Any suggestion for a fix?

"That Old Fart"

Will be 86 on Feb 14th!

Tully, Feb 8, 2015
  5. fireberd Win User
    I have Win 10 installed on my desktop that has an ASUS motherboard. I have the RealTek R2.75 drivers installed (downloaded direct from RealTek) and it is working OK - no problems.

My ASUS motherboard is a P8Z77-LE Plus, with an i5 3550 and 16GB RAM.

fireberd, Feb 8, 2015
  6. Tully Win User
    firebird:

Thanx! I will jump right on it & let you know!

Tully, Feb 8, 2015
  7. Tully Win User
    firebird:

Downloaded driver from Realtek. Ran their setup wizard & everything seemed to install OK.

Did not install any drivers!

Thanks anyway!

Tully, Feb 8, 2015
  8. JohnC Win User

have Asus Z77 with Realtec on board sound. The sound was very distorted when I first installed W10. Checked Audio outputs in device manager and noticed microsoft drivers. I unplugged speaker cable from back port and installed latest drivers fron Asus website. Then plugged the cable back in. Seems to work so far.

JohnC, Feb 11, 2015
  9. Tully Win User
    John:

I had a problem with the sound for my HDMI monitor. Tried all the driver updates etc. no luck.
    In desperation got out the CD that came with my ASUS mother board, looked at the list of things on the CD & there
    was a sound applet. I ran it & it solved everything.

I will NOT use any of those FREE problem analysers that are all over the web & promise quick FREE results, they do nothing unless you pay & then you can't delete them.

Tully, Feb 11, 2015
  10. hank Win User
    Problem i have, and has always remained is as follows:
    no sound after booting my pc
    uninstall from device manager (device manager is reporting they are correctly installed)
    reboot pc, sound now operational...........
    turn off pc after thinking problem solved, next day..........
    boot pc, no sound*Mad

diagnostics so far, uninstall drivers etc, install from asus website, install from realtek (2.75) no luck either way.

11. Tully Win User
    I had the same problem, tried everything!

Finally went to the ASUS site, reinstalled the correct drivers for the sound on my ASUS motherboard, worked right away!

Go back to the ASUS site, make sure you have selected the correct motherboard, & follow the directions exactly!

Tully, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. realtek asus drivers not sustained - Similar Threads - realtek asus drivers

2. Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?: Where can I find this type of app for 64 bit Windows 11 ? how and where to download Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ? I had this type of app, before until an update of Windows 11 and an update with Realtek.....ugh .......any suggestions ? Now, I have nothing. ...my sound is...
  3. Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?: Where can I find this type of app for 64 bit Windows 11 ? how and where to download Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ? I had this type of app, before until an update of Windows 11 and an update with Realtek.....ugh .......any suggestions ? Now, I have nothing. ...my sound is...
  4. Realtek or Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek or Drivers: So this issued happened out of nowhere a month ago. Whenever I turn on my pc the next day I am met in my headset a horrible screeching or buzzing/warbling noises from my headset. Volume slider doesn't work so I know it is my Realtek Driver. What happens is I use the...
  5. Realtek Drivers

Realtek Drivers: My Realtek audio driver uninstalled itself yesterday when I hadn't Internet for like 30 minutes. I downloaded it from their site but after restarting computer they aren't there. I checked if I see them in Device Manager but all I have is "NVIDIA High Definition Audio". When i...
  6. RealTek RTL8168/8111 (Asus K55VM) driver for Windows 10

RealTek RTL8168/8111 (Asus K55VM) driver for Windows 10: Hi, I got a Asus K55VM laptop with a RealTek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E ethernet card in it. I'm trying to install Windows 10 (20H2) on this laptop. Unfortunately, there seems driver problem as the device ("Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller") is shown with a warning symbol in the...
  7. Realtek Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek Drivers: Having problems downloading Realtek drivers .Is there an easy solution. Regards Neil https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers/748666d7-c40f-4782-a239-5543f33fbb23
  8. Asus Driver for Realtek Audio.

Asus Driver for Realtek Audio.: My ASUS PC came with the ASUS Realtek driver installed, this also installs the Realtek Console, Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar. A recent auto update to Sonic Studio took place and immediately my analogue output to the desktop speakers was dead, the digital output to my hi-fi...
  9. Realtek driver

Realtek driver: After downloading a few Realtek drivers, I found out that version 8648, 8652 and 8656 and a few others has a folder name (WOV) inside but most of the version did not have this particular file. Anyone know what this file for, is this file necessary ? 139637
  10. realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound

realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound: How can I roll back the insider updates past the point where they stopped supporting Realtek hd audio. I have an asus mother board that runs sonic 3 sound interface that requires Realtek drivers to be installed. I have installed dozens of oldest to newest driver to no avail....