Windows 10: Realtek audio all messed up need guidance

Discus and support Realtek audio all messed up need guidance in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; HELP need help yall, so my left speaker on my XPS 13 was not having audio in zoom, in spotify, or even youtube. For this, I uninstalled realtek from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheBestKomal, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Realtek audio all messed up need guidance

HELP

need help yall, so my left speaker on my XPS 13 was not having audio in zoom, in spotify, or even youtube. For this, I uninstalled realtek from device manager but it's still there???? However that's not my problem, after that I restarted laptop found out it was still there, and then went to control panel, clicked on programs and features, and there was also a realtek option there too. I then went and uninstalled that which led to it restarting my laptop and now my audio is super muffled even though the original realtek in device manager is still there. I have updated that one to the latest version yet it is still muffled so trying to fix this issue I went on the website and downloaded a new version of realtek from 2021 Feb 24 for windows 10 and tried installing it which led to this message " The Realtek Network Controller Was Not Found If Deep Sleep Mode Is Enabled" I'm honestly so lost right now and if sounds like I am rambling please comment so I can clarify. Any help would be great!

submitted by /u/TheBestKomal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheBestKomal, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 24, 2021
  3. JosephT71 Win User
    Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection

There are many driver and audio console updates, you didn't specify where you got them and which version it is.

The latest official one from Microsoft Update Catalog is 6.0.8849.1 realtek audio driver and 11.0.6000.736 realtek software components (which includes 11.0.600.736 realtek audio effects, 1.0.0.220 realtek audio universal service and 11.0.6000.204 realtek
    hardware support application). Download them, upzip them and update all FOUR items in the device manager. Run Microsoft Store and you should see your Realtek Audio Console updating to 1.8.204.0.

Laptops also come with other audio enhancements applications like Dolby, DTS, Acer TrueHarmony, Creative SoundBlaster, Nahimic... The list goes on and on. You may have to track down updates for them.

JosephT71, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek audio all messed up need guidance

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Realtek audio all messed up need guidance

1. Realtek audio all messed up need guidance - Similar Threads - Realtek audio messed

2. Messed up audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messed up audio.: Hi. My audio for the line out is giving a constant buzzing sound and the right headphone is extremely messed up sounding. The left headphone sounds fine but the right one is like bassbosted. I have bought a new cable and used it but the same problem occurs. Any Solutions?...
  3. Messed up audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Messed up audio.: Hi. My audio for the line out is giving a constant buzzing sound and the right headphone is extremely messed up sounding. The left headphone sounds fine but the right one is like bassbosted. I have bought a new cable and used it but the same problem occurs. Any Solutions?...
  4. Messed up audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Realtek microphone picking up all pc audio

Realtek microphone picking up all pc audio: im on windows 11 and my microphone turtle beach ear force recon 200 gen 2 picks up all of the audio that plays through my pc. ive tried checking the sound settings in the control panel and i dont see any other solutions to this problem. this is a pain to deal with when in...
  6. Audio messed up

Audio messed up: I made a mistake I was listening to YouTube and forgot that my headset with a cord was still on my laptop. The tip of the headset broke and I can't get it out whatsoever. Can I use wireless headphones or USB headphones and still be able to listen to music and stuff. So my...
  7. Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio: Ok, so I recently got a new Cyberpower PC. I edit a lot, and prefer to do so through headphones, so I plug them into the headphone jack in the front panel. However, I recently got new speakers as well for when I want to listen through those or watch a show with friends....
  8. Realtek audio ports are all kinds of messed up

Realtek audio ports are all kinds of messed up: My motherboard is a Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, I just bought it last week. When I refer to things that happened "in the past", I mean with Realtek audio on other motherboards. I keep speakers plugged into the back panel and I have headphones plugged into the front panel. This...
  9. Need guidance

Need guidance: My sister needs a program that will let her make a burnable dvd/cd for a birthday present. I have absolutely NO experience in this field of things so I figured I would ask here. This program should be able to import and string together .jpgs, some video clips, music files...
  10. Guidance needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Guidance needed: I have set my desktop as I want it I don'tlike all those panels - some I guess I have to have. Now what I would really like is to click on Start and the on/off option/s to beat the bottom instead of having to click the three small bars at the top left handcorner to bring...