Windows 10: Realtek audio and Intel High Definition audio driver problem

Discus and support Realtek audio and Intel High Definition audio driver problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, can anyone help please? Thanks so much. So recently I felt like my laptop audio became muffled, like not really but still sounds off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/K_010999, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Realtek audio and Intel High Definition audio driver problem

Realtek audio and Intel High Definition audio driver problem hFPh3z70S4xp0tGnZbAmiwsF8DbJPZ-4h8TgEujonh8.jpg

Hi, can anyone help please? Thanks so much.

So recently I felt like my laptop audio became muffled, like not really but still sounds off and kind of echoey.

Then I thought to update my driver and try to fix that. Windows online checking doesn't show any new driver so I looked for one on Internet instead and found 'Intel® Driver & Support Assistant' .

Downloaded the program then download or update some new things included driver with it but then my audio were completely ruined and not working after that.

Here is a picture of my device manager showing an exclamation mark for both 'Intel High Definition Audio' and 'Realtek Audio'. I don't remember having 'Intel High Definition Audio' driver show up here. Had always been using Realtek. Even if I try to uninstall the Intel High Definition Audio driver, it still keep coming up unlike Realtek, it doesn't show up unless I add legacy again. Though, still broken.

Reinstalling driver,restart and all didn't help, still showing 'This device cannot start. (Code 10)'.

https://preview.redd.it/2pniso8cjsp...bp&s=bbad751b09af606b60f1d38e03a8db9a92d8b7e2

note 1: I did try to install another Realtek Driver from Realtek official site but the only one available was from 2017 and many features are lacking with bad mic recording quality too. Also, I scare this might get future windows update into trouble would it?

note 2: I download my Asus laptop official realtek driver from Asus official site that's like 20mb compare to the 200mb one from 2017 that I said above but it didn't fixed nor didn't show up anything new after I install the downloaded driver, maybe its just update file, idk.

So basically the point is how do I get the Realtek to work again? Or where could I really download and install the latest one or my default one 6.0.1.8639 and get it work again?

I'm temperory using driver from 'note 1' but the recording audio is really bad and I can't use features like picking 'Headset/Speaker out' and more when plugging in earbuds or devices which I really need.

Thank you so much for anyone helping.

submitted by /u/K_010999
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/K_010999, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Realtek audio and Intel High Definition audio driver problem

1. Realtek audio and Intel High Definition audio driver problem - Similar Threads - Realtek audio Intel

2. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem: Hi, I got a problem with the realtek audio driver.The software sometimes will not start at the start up, I cannot use my microphone.As I see when it don't start up, even the 5.1 Sound Around I cannot use, I can only use my television for sound.It even didn't have the driver...
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem: Hi, I got a problem with the realtek audio driver.The software sometimes will not start at the start up, I cannot use my microphone.As I see when it don't start up, even the 5.1 Sound Around I cannot use, I can only use my television for sound.It even didn't have the driver...
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  6. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  7. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

8. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver: I have no sound on my pc, unable to reinstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-high-definition-audio-driver/169252cf-69d0-4fa0-aecf-c430fc1e10de
  9. realtek high definition audio drivers

realtek high definition audio drivers: i have a windows 10 dell desktop computer 64 bit 8gig memory..my question is this ..the audio drivers are high definition drivers manufactured by Microsoft..i would like to replace them with realtek high definition audio drivers is this possible and if so how do i do it...
  10. Intel High Definition Audio Driver

Intel High Definition Audio Driver: When I press the volume keys on my keyboard there is no display indicating this, and there is no sound through the laptop or the headphones. When I clicked on the volume icon a window opened and automatically scanned for hardware changes, detecting that there had been none....