Windows 10: Realtek Audio Balance Problems - Can't find a fix! Please help

Discus and support Realtek Audio Balance Problems - Can't find a fix! Please help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a really really annoying problem with the Realtek Audio Drivers - or whatever it is.The Audio Balance randomly changes, sometimes its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GabrielHarnischmacher, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Realtek Audio Balance Problems - Can't find a fix! Please help

Hey guys, I have a really really annoying problem with the Realtek Audio Drivers - or whatever it is.The Audio Balance randomly changes, sometimes its 50/50 sometimes I have to change the audio balance to 90/10 to make it sound normal again.I know am searching for 2 days to fix this but nothing works. I alreadyRealtek Audio Balance Problems - Can't find a fix! Please help :Deleted and Reinstalled every driver possible from ASUS Wesbite aswell as from Realtek, older and the latest drivers. Nothing worksI hard resetted my computer yes hard reset.. After one day the problem was there againIt makes my PC almost unusable. I didnt find a fix so far.Appreciat

:)

GabrielHarnischmacher, Nov 25, 2021

2. Audio balance problems on Windows 10 with Realtek drivers

Thanks for the feedback. I assumed it was driver-related, since messing with those can temporarily solve the problem.

I should also mention that among the fixes I've looked is this TenForums thread: Realtek Audio Balance Problem

It describes pretty much the same problem as me, but ultimately the fixes proposed in that thread didn't work for me.

KoreanJesus, Nov 25, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Realtek Audio Balance Problem

If the generic, basic function, Windows installed "High Definition Audio" drivers are installed and there is no balance problem, that eliminates the hardware.

If you uninstall Realtek there are still left over items in the Registry. You could manually edit the Registry and search for all Realtek (audio) entries and manually delete them. Then restart Windows and try a new install.

fireberd, Nov 25, 2021
  4. GFX
    GFX Win User

Realtek Audio Balance Problems - Can't find a fix! Please help

Realtek Audio Balance Problem

Hi again,

I'm just bumping this up as I'd really like to get your help with this issue.
    I've tried the new drivers (79.82) but the problem got even worse and now I have to adjust the balance all the way to the right channel to get a balanced stereo sound!
    Additionally, I've noticed that if I apply any kind of sound effects through the Realtek audio manager (environment effects, or voice cancellation) the effect is applied to both channels equally, but when I switch them off the problem comes back again. *cry

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

Thema:

Realtek Audio Balance Problems - Can't find a fix! Please help

1. Realtek Audio Balance Problems - Can't find a fix! Please help - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Balance

2. Realtek Audio Balance Problems - Can't find a fix! Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Balance Problems - Can't find a fix! Please help: Hey guys, I have a really really annoying problem with the Realtek Audio Drivers - or whatever it is.The Audio Balance randomly changes, sometimes its 50/50 sometimes I have to change the audio balance to 90/10 to make it sound normal again.I know am searching for 2 days to...
  3. Can't find realtek high definition audio in audio drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find realtek high definition audio in audio drivers: I reinstalled my windows, set up all the drivers but I saw that my audio is not there. I went to the audio drivers and found only the NVIDIA one not realtek like I used to have before I reinstalled the windows. How can I get that back submitted by /u/Mar14n [link]...
  4. help to fix this problem please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help to fix this problem please!: Data usage is stuck to 0. Is there any one to help me. My computers drivers are up to date. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-fix-this-problem-please/5272b2e5-3412-43ff-813f-e033acd2a36f
  5. Can't find realtek HD audio manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find realtek HD audio manager: I've updted my driver and now i can't find the audio manager at all, my audio is lower than it was before and i have no way to bring it back please help. i don't want smug "you did something wrong" comments please provide a solution. submitted by /u/Neldonax [link]...
  6. Realtek Audio Delete PLEASE HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Delete PLEASE HELP!!!!: I deleted my Realtek audio file how do I get audio back Acer Aspire 3 PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-delete-please-help/cb128ff6-ae8e-4130-9300-65553adb8c36
  7. Audio balance problems on Windows 10 with Realtek drivers

Audio balance problems on Windows 10 with Realtek drivers: My setup: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX Windows 10 64-bit (18363.83) Speakers in back audio-port, headphones in front The problem: Audio balance is wrong on all audio devices plugged into the PC. Specifically, the left speaker/headphone is lacking in bass and other deep sounds. So...
  8. Can't Adjust Audio Balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Adjust Audio Balance: Hello! So, I recently connected my AirPods to my Dell Laptop, but my right AirPod is quieter than my left. On my phone, I have adjusted the audio balance to compensate, so I tried to do the same thing on my laptop. For some reason, when I go to adjust the balance on the...
  9. RealTEK HD Audio problems. PLEASE HELP!

RealTEK HD Audio problems. PLEASE HELP!: Just about 2 weeks ago my power box broke, so i had to get a new one. Once i managed to fit in my new power box everything worked totally just like how it was before but then i soon realized that there was no sound coming through my headset. So i thought i just need to sort...
  10. Realtek Audio Balance Problem

Realtek Audio Balance Problem: Hi all, I've been having this issue ever since I updated my Realtek drivers from Asus' website. The problem is my audio is now unbalanced, and the left speaker sounds much louder than the right one. It also feels like most of the bass level is coming from the left channel...