Windows 10: Realtek Audio causing loud crackling + slow performance. Microsoft Support Staff was unable...

Discus and support Realtek Audio causing loud crackling + slow performance. Microsoft Support Staff was unable... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been having this problem for about 4 months. I have uninstalled Realtek over and over and it installs it`self again within 5 minutes of me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GregoryStocker, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Realtek Audio causing loud crackling + slow performance. Microsoft Support Staff was unable...

I have been having this problem for about 4 months. I have uninstalled Realtek over and over and it installs it`self again within 5 minutes of me rebooting. The only thing that worked for a while was resetting my computer, changing the permissions for Realtek, and rolling back my windows updates to it`s original version. I was able to use the High Definition Audio Device or Intel`s version for a while, until my computer was forced to update about 3 weeks later and low and behold there was Realtek once again and all of my issues came back. I can`t afford to wipe my computer every 3 weeks.

I just got off the phone with microsoft support and they uninstalled it twice with the Renvo Uninstaller Pro 4.0.5. and was told that all they could do was repeat this process and there was nothing else left to do. Realtek was back within 2 minutes along with all of my previous issues. Why are we not allowed to choose which driver we use? This one does not agree with my computer for some reason and I have tried to go to Realtek`s website as well and see if there is an update I am missing. My computer always tells me that it is fine and completely updated, but I couldn`t find the driver anywhere listed on their site. I am at a loss for what to do now. Does anyone have any Ideas?

:)

GregoryStocker, Sep 26, 2019

2. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

If you're using Realtek, I actually have the least problems using Microsoft's generic Windows 7+ HD Audio driver. I get crackling with Realtek's driver.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Aceman.au Win User
    Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

Do I just uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio in the device manager? Or is there more to it?

Aceman.au, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Realtek Audio causing loud crackling + slow performance. Microsoft Support Staff was unable...

Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

I'll give it a try

Aceman.au, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Realtek Audio causing loud crackling + slow performance. Microsoft Support Staff was unable...

1. Realtek Audio causing loud crackling + slow performance. Microsoft Support Staff was unable... - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio causing

2. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft Support staff!: I have an issue where I have a digital license for Windows 10 and I deactivated it on my old PC and logged into my Microsoft account on my new PC and Windows 10 wont activate. I asked for a support callback through Microsft website and got a call back, first agent couldnt...
  3. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft Support staff!: I have an issue where I have a digital license for Windows 10 and I deactivated it on my old PC and logged into my Microsoft account on my new PC and Windows 10 wont activate. I asked for a support callback through Microsft website and got a call back, first agent couldnt...
  4. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

6. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Issue with Microsoft Support staff!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. audio crackling issue in realtek audio drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackling issue in realtek audio drivers: sir,thank you.yes,i had go through all of your suggestions and here is my conclusion.Actually there will be two audio drivers in my pc which are Realtek drivers & microsoft drivers and my audio crackling issue only by Realtek audio drivers because,as we know that 95% pc's...
  9. Realtek causes a crackle-like sound

Realtek causes a crackle-like sound: Hi. So I've had this problem since I started up my Dell G15 5510 laptop back in December. My laptop has the Realtek Audio driver. Basically, a crackling sound can be heard every so often and can last for as long as 5 seconds at a time before stopping. I know it's the Realtek...
  10. Realtek causes a crackle-like sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek causes a crackle-like sound: Hi. So I've had this problem since I started up my Dell G15 5510 laptop back in December. My laptop has the Realtek Audio driver. Basically, a crackling sound can be heard every so often and can last for as long as 5 seconds at a time before stopping. I know it's the Realtek...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio crackling windows 10

2. windows 10 realtek crackles 2020