Windows 10: Realtek Audio causing loud crackling + slow performance. Microsoft Support Staff was unable...

Discus and support Realtek Audio causing loud crackling + slow performance. Microsoft Support Staff was unable... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been having this problem for about 4 months. I have uninstalled Realtek over and over and it installs it`self again within 5 minutes of me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GregoryStocker, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Realtek Audio causing loud crackling + slow performance. Microsoft Support Staff was unable...

I have been having this problem for about 4 months. I have uninstalled Realtek over and over and it installs it`self again within 5 minutes of me rebooting. The only thing that worked for a while was resetting my computer, changing the permissions for Realtek, and rolling back my windows updates to it`s original version. I was able to use the High Definition Audio Device or Intel`s version for a while, until my computer was forced to update about 3 weeks later and low and behold there was Realtek once again and all of my issues came back. I can`t afford to wipe my computer every 3 weeks.

I just got off the phone with microsoft support and they uninstalled it twice with the Renvo Uninstaller Pro 4.0.5. and was told that all they could do was repeat this process and there was nothing else left to do. Realtek was back within 2 minutes along with all of my previous issues. Why are we not allowed to choose which driver we use? This one does not agree with my computer for some reason and I have tried to go to Realtek`s website as well and see if there is an update I am missing. My computer always tells me that it is fine and completely updated, but I couldn`t find the driver anywhere listed on their site. I am at a loss for what to do now. Does anyone have any Ideas?

:)

GregoryStocker, Sep 26, 2019

2. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

If you're using Realtek, I actually have the least problems using Microsoft's generic Windows 7+ HD Audio driver. I get crackling with Realtek's driver.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Aceman.au Win User
    Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

Do I just uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio in the device manager? Or is there more to it?

Aceman.au, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Realtek Audio causing loud crackling + slow performance. Microsoft Support Staff was unable...

Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

I'll give it a try

Aceman.au, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Realtek Audio causing loud crackling + slow performance. Microsoft Support Staff was unable...

1. Realtek Audio causing loud crackling + slow performance. Microsoft Support Staff was unable... - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio causing

2. Realtek Audio driver causing blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio driver causing blue screen: Recently installed Windows 10 home v 1903. Did not come with Realtek drivers installed for speakers, only nvidia for my GPU. After downloading the driver from Realteks site and running the setup everything seems to go fine, restart the computer and right away windows has not...
  3. Untimely audio crackles

Untimely audio crackles: Everything was fine until yesterday morning when I booted up my laptop, played some music and heard a ton of tiny cracks, sounding like if I had DPC latency. It seems to happen more or less depending on the sound source and the sound itself. Happens a lot in some soundcloud...
  4. Audio popping and crackling

Audio popping and crackling: Alright so I've had about enough of this problem, so I've finally turned to reddit as my last resort. About 6 months ago, I started having audio crackling issues. I didn't think much of it at first since it wasn't that bad. However, now that I've had it for 6 months and it...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox App Loud Crackling Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App Loud Crackling Sound: Having a problem where whenever I'm in a party that unless I mute myself there is a very loud crackling sound, and even when there is no mic connected it still persists. Tried resetting the xbox app through the apps & features in the settings of windows 10, still no luck....
  6. Audio driver causing problems with PC performance

Audio driver causing problems with PC performance: Recently, my pc has become very slow and sluggish (almost non-responsive at times) and I have come to the conclusion that it is the HD Audio driver that is causing it. I deleted the driver and the system immediately went back to a normal working condition. However, in doing...
  7. Windows 10 - Audio/speakers suffer loud crackling.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Audio/speakers suffer loud crackling.: Since my PC's last update 'Windows 10 ver 1809 (OS build 17763. 134) - 27th Nov 2018' , my wall speakers connected via amp, have started crackling very loudly. After the latest and biggest update Ive seen in a while, when ever I open images- use the Start button, working in...
  8. Realtek HD Crackling Audio sounds - Windows 10

Realtek HD Crackling Audio sounds - Windows 10: Hi I currently have a Dell Inspiron 7567 running windows 10. And it had good as expected audio output, then a few months ago this issue rose, I searched online countless times and attempted to fix it, long story short I didn't BUT then a few days went buy and it got fixed on...
  9. Realtek audio driver causing distortion/speaker

Realtek audio driver causing distortion/speaker: In my right speaker, I have a slight distortion when i hear high-pitched sounds. I checked on my headphones and I dont hear it. I updated my Realtek audio drivers a few times. It improved the first time. I still have a subtle issue and I'm not sure what to do. I switched...
  10. Realtek loud noise

Realtek loud noise: Hello, I have Realtek Microphone in Recording settings of sound and Realtek Digital Output in Playback. I did not make any updates for my Windows 10 64-bit for last few weeks or changes in settings, and this problem stats when I start my computer today. I tried to...