Windows 10: Realtek Audio Console Blank

Discus and support Realtek Audio Console Blank in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new Alienware m17. This Realtek system has serious problems; namely when I open the Realtek Audio Console, I am met with a blank screen. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sidscrat, Oct 15, 2019.

1. sidscrat Win User

Realtek Audio Console Blank

I have a new Alienware m17. This Realtek system has serious problems; namely when I open the Realtek Audio Console, I am met with a blank screen. The only 2 settings are Device Advanced Settings and Information. My wife's computer an Alienware m15 works fine. I can see the equalizer and all other controls. There are no helps online about this issue. I have uninstalled the drivers, deleted them, reinstalled the latest, uninstalled the Realtek Console app and reinstalled it and tampered with every sound setting Windows has and nothing works. I am not getting any messages saying "there are no audio devices connected." I have sound but no way to adjust anything so it doesn't sound very well.

Realtek Audio Console Blank 0e5bf310-44bf-4c5e-ac94-9a47567cd223?upload=true.jpg

:)

sidscrat, Oct 15, 2019

2. Realtek Audio Console

Hello, I have a problem with the realtek audio console program, I have removed all the drivers with the Display Driver Uninstaller software and after rebooting the system, reinstalled and installed realtek audio console that worked, but after the system
    restart has stopped working, "can not connect with the RPC service "and now I do not know where the problem is that the program is freshly installed and after the system reboot no longer, I have windows 10 1809.

CptMajster, Oct 15, 2019
  3. 22Green Win User
    Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Good stuff! I basically did step 1 and then installed the latest driver from Dell's site for my Aurora R7 and played with the Realtek Audio Console and I like it so far. This is what I have for version.

Realtek Audio Console Blank [​IMG]

And plus I just bought this Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless gaming headphones. I game mostly and these are incredible so far.

22Green, Oct 15, 2019
  4. erpster4 Win User

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

well Christyles, ASRock has these 8750.1 UAD drivers on their web site though they are listed for newer boards and are not listed nor "cataloged" for "older" boards like the one you're using (8750 UAD SBC5, 8750 UAD RTK) - these were released several days ago.
    Edit 9/18 - this just in - 8750 UAD DTS posted 9/18/2019 on ASRock's web site

here's what a UAD driver looks like when installed properly (and having the Realtek audio console app, downloaded & installed from github rather than from the MS store - I'm using generic 8787.1 UAD driver on my bedroom pc - 8787.1 uad generic obtained from github)

Realtek Audio Console Blank [​IMG]

erpster4, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Realtek Audio Console Blank - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Console

2. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  3. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  4. realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek audio console: realtek ausio console didnt open and says can not connect to rpc services andalso both of my front and rear audio jack is not working what shuld i do i seen some videos on youtube to update drivers but nothing is working...
  5. Realtek Audio Console

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Realtek Audio Console: I can't open the Realtek Audio Console. I already checked the app in The Microsoft Store and reinstalled it but it won't reinstall. Can somebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/7179ffbc-ce11-4ecc-bafa-4530e2807bd0
  6. RealTek Audio Console is Blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RealTek Audio Console is Blank: Hai .... I own a Dell G3 3590 with Windows 10 Home Edition in it , my Realtek Audio Console appears blank when I open it but still my audio output works fine, and also i can't find Realtek audio manager in Control Panel, I tried updating Realtek driver in Device...
  7. Realtek audio console

Realtek audio console: When i open realtek audio console it shows can not CONNECT TO RPC SERVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/9ed997c9-031f-4fbe-b43f-fb2984af2979
  8. realtek audio console

realtek audio console: hi, i just bought an Alienware - Aurora R9 Gaming Desktop and am having trouble getting the realtek audio console to show up. the sound is fine but i want to adjust the bass and treble and some other stuff. the only options i get now are the standard windows settings. the...
  9. Realtek Audio Console Blank

Realtek Audio Console Blank: I have a new Alienware 17m and the Realtek Audio Console is blank when I open it up. There are no controls whatsoever. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers from the Dell website and reinstalled the console from the MS store. What is going on? This is frustrating at...
  10. Realtek Audio Console

Realtek Audio Console: Hello, I have a problem with the realtek audio console program, I have removed all the drivers with the Display Driver Uninstaller software and after rebooting the system, reinstalled and installed realtek audio console that worked, but after the system restart has stopped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Realtek Audio Console blank

2. realtek audio console is blank

3. realtek audio console windows 10

4. realtek audio console not loading,
  5. realtek win 10 blank,
  6. realtek audio console application,
  7. cant find realtek audio console in windows 10 store