Windows 10: Realtek Audio Console connector retasking feature corrupted

Discus and support Realtek Audio Console connector retasking feature corrupted in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings, When I play an audio in my laptop Huawei matebook 13 Realtek audio console Connector retasking feature keep asking "Which device you just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sithumkavinda_99, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Realtek Audio Console connector retasking feature corrupted

Greetings,

When I play an audio in my laptop Huawei matebook 13 Realtek audio console Connector retasking feature keep asking "Which device you just plug ?" Continuously even I haven't plugged anything to 3.5mm port. Then audio not working but not muted or anything. Issue is in the Realtek Audio console I think. So I uninstalled and then again installed. Updated audio drivers. I also reset windows too actually. But the problem did not solved.

How can I fix this? can I use another 3rd party software except Realtek audio console?

I hope someone can help have this problem sorted out.

Regards,

Sithum Kavinda

:)

Sithumkavinda_99, Feb 28, 2021

2. Realtek Audio Console not working upon pop up selection

Hi Hosea and thanks for reaching out. My name is Joseph. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I would suggest you refer to the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1. Uninstall Realtek Audio Console.

1. Press the Start Menu and type in Settings and press enter.

2. Navigate to Apps > Apps & features.

3. Scroll down and search for Realtek Audio Console and uninstall.

Step 2. Download & install the Realtek Audio Console.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/realtek-audio...

Step 3. Enable Jack detection when device is plugged in

1. Open Realtek Audio Console.

2. Navigate to 'Device advanced settings'.

3. Toggle on 'Enable Jack detection when device is plugged in'.

4. Restart your computer, and when it boots up, check to see whether or not the problem has been resolved.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Joseph Y. M., Feb 28, 2021
  3. Realtek Audio Console does not work anymore

Thank you for your quick reply F.Farah,

I've solved the issue, by performing these steps:

- Unistalling the previous version of Realtek Audio drivers in Control Panel -> Programs and Features

- Restart

- Installing the Realtek Audio drivers from the manufacturer (MSI)

- Restart

- Uninstalling both Nahimic and Realtek Audio Console (Win+X > Apps and Features > select the App > click the "Unistall" button)

- Installing Nahimic and Realtek Audio Console from "Microsoft Store", by opening the link indicated in the manufacturer's website

This should've solve the issue, but I had another problem, and the issue persisted, so I've followed this thread written in pt-BR:

"Realtek Áudio Console não pode se conectar ao serviço RPC."

I've disabled Realtek HD Audio Universal Service in task manager, to improve startup time, and I had to enable it again,
    Task Manager > Startup > right-click on "Realtek HD Audio Universal Service" > Enable, followed by another restart. Now both Nahimic and Realtek Audio Console are working.

Daniel_Almeida92, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Realtek Audio Console connector retasking feature corrupted

RealTek Audio Console is Blank

Hai ....

I own a Dell G3 3590 with Windows 10 Home Edition in it , my Realtek Audio Console appears blank when I open it but still my audio output works fine, and also i can't find Realtek audio manager in Control Panel, I tried updating Realtek driver in Device
    Manager and also tried Re-installing Realtek Audio Console App from Microsoft Store but no hope still the Realtek Audio Console Main Screen is Blank . Please help me with a solution. Thanks in advance

SJefferson, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Realtek Audio Console connector retasking feature corrupted

1. Realtek Audio Console connector retasking feature corrupted - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Console

2. Microphone is showing up as headphone. Realtek audio console, connector retasking unavailable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is showing up as headphone. Realtek audio console, connector retasking unavailable.: So I use a microphone with a 3.5mm audio jack. When I plug it in it shows up as a headphone and as audio output instead of audio input. Even in the sound setting, it appears as a playback device instead of recording. How do I change it? The Realtek audio console isn't showing...
  3. Microphone is showing up as headphone. Realtek audio console, connector retasking unavailable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone is showing up as headphone. Realtek audio console, connector retasking unavailable.: So I use a microphone with a 3.5mm audio jack. When I plug it in it shows up as a headphone and as audio output instead of audio input. Even in the sound setting, it appears as a playback device instead of recording. How do I change it? The Realtek audio console isn't showing...
  4. Realtek Audio Console Connector Retasking disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console Connector Retasking disappeared: Hello, I'm currently using a Lenovo Legion 5 gaming laptopSo, I've encountered some problems with using the Realtek Audio Console recently. when I plug my external mic in my Laptop in the 3.5mm jack it does not show in the microphone tab instead it shows as a speaker I opened...
  5. Realtek Audio Console Connector Retasking disappeared

Realtek Audio Console Connector Retasking disappeared: Hello, I'm currently using a Lenovo Legion 5 gaming laptopSo, I've encountered some problems with using the Realtek Audio Console recently. when I plug my external mic in my Laptop in the 3.5mm jack it does not show in the microphone tab instead it shows as a speaker I opened...
  6. Realtek Audio Console No Connector Retasking Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console No Connector Retasking Option: Hi I'm using a Legion Y540 laptop running on Windows 11 and I have issues with Realtek Audio Console. I wanted to use the port on my laptop as a line-in mic-in but there's no option for Connector Retasking with my Realtek Audio Console. It only shows headphones for me and...
  7. Realtek Audio Console No Connector Retasking Option

Realtek Audio Console No Connector Retasking Option: Hi I'm using a Legion Y540 laptop running on Windows 11 and I have issues with Realtek Audio Console. I wanted to use the port on my laptop as a line-in mic-in but there's no option for Connector Retasking with my Realtek Audio Console. It only shows headphones for me and...
  8. Realtek Audio Console Connector Retasking disappeared

Realtek Audio Console Connector Retasking disappeared: Hello I'm currently using an ASUS TUF Gaming F15 laptopSo I've encountered some problems with using the Realtek Audio Console recently.For the past month, I've encountered the "Can not connect to RPC service" error twice. My solution was to just reinstall the audio drivers....
  9. Realtek Audio Console Connector Retasking disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console Connector Retasking disappeared: Hello I'm currently using an ASUS TUF Gaming F15 laptopSo I've encountered some problems with using the Realtek Audio Console recently.For the past month, I've encountered the "Can not connect to RPC service" error twice. My solution was to just reinstall the audio drivers....
  10. Realtek Audio Console Connector Retasking disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connector retasking not working