Windows 10: Realtek Audio Console is not in control of my microphone array

Discus and support Realtek Audio Console is not in control of my microphone array in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Laptop: Predator Helios 300 This only started happening after I installed clownfish voice changer onto my microphone and then 5 minutes later I then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by matimontilla, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Realtek Audio Console is not in control of my microphone array

Laptop: Predator Helios 300

This only started happening after I installed clownfish voice changer onto my microphone and then 5 minutes later I then uninstalled clownfish from my computer and now my microphone is broken. Now when I launch Realtek Audio Console and try to change any settings or effects it doesnt take effect. When I try to change the DB boost in my sounds settings it does not change anything. I cannot rollback the driver setting on my microphone

:)

matimontilla, Apr 22, 2020

2. Realtek Audio Console does not work anymore

Thank you for your quick reply F.Farah,

I've solved the issue, by performing these steps:

- Unistalling the previous version of Realtek Audio drivers in Control Panel -> Programs and Features

- Restart

- Installing the Realtek Audio drivers from the manufacturer (MSI)

- Restart

- Uninstalling both Nahimic and Realtek Audio Console (Win+X > Apps and Features > select the App > click the "Unistall" button)

- Installing Nahimic and Realtek Audio Console from "Microsoft Store", by opening the link indicated in the manufacturer's website

This should've solve the issue, but I had another problem, and the issue persisted, so I've followed this thread written in pt-BR:

"Realtek Áudio Console não pode se conectar ao serviço RPC."

I've disabled Realtek HD Audio Universal Service in task manager, to improve startup time, and I had to enable it again,
    Task Manager > Startup > right-click on "Realtek HD Audio Universal Service" > Enable, followed by another restart. Now both Nahimic and Realtek Audio Console are working.

Daniel_Almeida92, Apr 22, 2020
  3. JosephT71 Win User
    Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection

There are many driver and audio console updates, you didn't specify where you got them and which version it is.

The latest official one from Microsoft Update Catalog is 6.0.8849.1 realtek audio driver and 11.0.6000.736 realtek software components (which includes 11.0.600.736 realtek audio effects, 1.0.0.220 realtek audio universal service and 11.0.6000.204 realtek
    hardware support application). Download them, upzip them and update all FOUR items in the device manager. Run Microsoft Store and you should see your Realtek Audio Console updating to 1.8.204.0.

Laptops also come with other audio enhancements applications like Dolby, DTS, Acer TrueHarmony, Creative SoundBlaster, Nahimic... The list goes on and on. You may have to track down updates for them.

JosephT71, Apr 22, 2020
  4. AndyC1989 Win User

Realtek Audio Console is not in control of my microphone array

External microphone really quiet (Realtek HD Audio-Manager)

Hello,

I have a problem with the Realtek HD Audio-Manager. I bought a new headset a few days ago. It is working fine on the Playstation, tablet and on my mobile phone. However on my Notebook it is very quiet.

I plugged it in but the I think the Realtek HD Audio-Manager puts the internal microphone and my external microphone into one microphone array (well, that's what at least is showing in the system settings).

So even though I set every audio setting to maximum, the microphone is still very quiet. I also updated the drivers and reinstalled the Realtek HD Audio-Manager.

Once when I deinstalled the Realtek HD Audio-Manager and I tried the troubleshooting it somehow worked fine for a few seconds. But then it reinstalled Realtek HD-Audio-Manager automatically and the microphone was quiet once again.

AndyC1989, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Realtek Audio Console is not in control of my microphone array

1. Realtek Audio Console is not in control of my microphone array - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Console

2. Realtek Microphone Array Freezes my TouchPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Microphone Array Freezes my TouchPad: Sup. Less than a month ago i was gifted this laptop brand new ROG Strix G513RM 64bits, 16gb ram, nvidia grafic, ryzen 7 processor.Using this laptop the firsts days everything was ok, but when I installed discord i notice that discord open sometimes my mose frooze for no...
  3. Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.: Whenever I try to turn on Noise suppression it immediately flicks back off on its own and will not stick to on, and AEC will turn on but whenever I switch to a different tab or restart the console it's back to off. I don't know what to do and I dont want to mess with drivers...
  4. Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Console Microphone effects not working.: Whenever I try to turn on Noise suppression it immediately flicks back off on its own and will not stick to on, and AEC will turn on but whenever I switch to a different tab or restart the console it's back to off. I don't know what to do and I dont want to mess with drivers...
  5. Realtek Microphone Array?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Microphone Array?: Okay, so. I'm using an Acer Nitro 5, specific model AN515-55. I'm trying to only use my headset's microphone, but there's no option. Only the Microphone Array, which I'd rather not use, alongside my headset being detected as headphones. The only option to change things around...
  6. realtek audio control/console unavailible/not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    realtek audio control/console unavailible/not launching: As the title says. I have Msi x570 tomahawk motherboard and I installed latest audio drivers from the support page of the product. I see app widget for realtek audio console, but it does not open when I click on it. I tried most things suggested from results of...
  7. Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console

Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console: I have to mute my Realtek microphone, otherwise my computer makes a loud noise when I close my laptop and it also makes a loud noise when I try to talk on Skype....
  8. Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console

Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console: Hi, I purchased an Acer Nitro 5 laptop recently and I just found out that when I plug in my headset with a microphone it doesn't pick up that it is a headset, and I know that I can fix this using the Realtek Audio Console but it never loads up and it tells me RCP servers can...
  9. microphone array realtek driver

microphone array realtek driver: Hi. My microphone is not working. I tried the troubleshooting and it detected problems with generic drivers. My microphone's name is Array realtek Could you tell me please how and where can I download new drivers for my microphone? I have Windows 10. Thank you...
  10. Realtek Microphone Array realtekR Audio download

Realtek Microphone Array realtekR Audio download: Hi I want to know how I can download realtek r audio for a PC that does not have it already installed but it has a microphone, Can anyone help ASAP?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. como abrir realtek windows 10