Windows 10: Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection

Discus and support Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I bought my Acer Aspire 5 laptop in September for school, and it came pre-loaded with the Realtek audio console. Normally when I plug in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fillbert, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Fillbert Win User

Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection

Hi all,

I bought my Acer Aspire 5 laptop in September for school, and it came pre-loaded with the Realtek audio console.

Normally when I plug in my earbuds, a popup tells me to confirm what device was plugged in Headphones, mic in, line in. Once you confirm the device it will relay the audio through the headset if the default audio device is set to the RealTek driver. However, recently, when I confirm that my headset is connected, it does not relay audio through my earbuds/headset. The only way to get audio through my headset is to restart my pc with my headset plugged into the audio jack. It's very annoying and updating the driver and the console client has not fixed this issue. Anyone have some fixes or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Fillbert, Jan 30, 2020

2. Realtek Audio Console

Hello, I have a problem with the realtek audio console program, I have removed all the drivers with the Display Driver Uninstaller software and after rebooting the system, reinstalled and installed realtek audio console that worked, but after the system
    restart has stopped working, "can not connect with the RPC service "and now I do not know where the problem is that the program is freshly installed and after the system reboot no longer, I have windows 10 1809.

CptMajster, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Rich H567 Win User
    Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Jan 30, 2020
  4. CryptiK Win User

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

I have the Realtek Audio Console as it came as a package from Gigabyte with my Z390 Aorus ULTRA. Has anyone ran into any issues when plugging headphones into the back jack?

Its listed as Front Speakers but I can't change it to detect as Headphones like my Front Jack does.

I'm not using them at the same time either just one cable straight into the Back Panel Front Speaker Jack. In the past on older boards I would be able to switch from Speaker to Headphones this doesn't give me the option. See the image below.

Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection [​IMG]

Even if I change the front jack to speakers out I still can't change the Back Panel Green as there is no drop down option.

CryptiK, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Console

2. Realtek Audio Console not detecting headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console not detecting headphones: I have been using an Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G Laptop for a couple of years now and have constantly been annoyed by Realtek Audio Console. On many occasions the connector retasking menu just doesn't work as shown in the image and I can't use my headphones even if they are...
  3. Realtek Audio Console not detecting headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Console not detecting headphones: I have been using an Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G Laptop for a couple of years now and have constantly been annoyed by Realtek Audio Console. On many occasions the connector retasking menu just doesn't work as shown in the image and I can't use my headphones even if they are...
  4. Realtek Audio Console not detecting headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  6. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  7. realtek audio console

realtek audio console: realtek ausio console didnt open and says can not connect to rpc services andalso both of my front and rear audio jack is not working what shuld i do i seen some videos on youtube to update drivers but nothing is working...
  8. Realtek Audio Console

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Realtek Audio Console: I can't open the Realtek Audio Console. I already checked the app in The Microsoft Store and reinstalled it but it won't reinstall. Can somebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/7179ffbc-ce11-4ecc-bafa-4530e2807bd0
  9. Realtek audio console

Realtek audio console: When i open realtek audio console it shows can not CONNECT TO RPC SERVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/9ed997c9-031f-4fbe-b43f-fb2984af2979
  10. realtek audio console

realtek audio console: hi, i just bought an Alienware - Aurora R9 Gaming Desktop and am having trouble getting the realtek audio console to show up. the sound is fine but i want to adjust the bass and treble and some other stuff. the only options i get now are the standard windows settings. the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install realtek audio console on aspire

2. install realtek audio console