Windows 10: RealTek Audio Console problems

Discus and support RealTek Audio Console problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So Windows Update broke something again (Surprise...) Last night everything was working fine. I have both a set of speakers and a headset connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chaos-n-Dissonance, Dec 23, 2019.

1. RealTek Audio Console problems

So Windows Update broke something again (Surprise...)

Last night everything was working fine. I have both a set of speakers and a headset connected to my computer, both with the generic bass boost enabled (Sound --> Properties --> Enhancements --> Bass Boost). When I booted up my computer thismorning, I had no sound... Rebooting again launched RealTek Audio Console (Which I never installed, so was kind of concerning). Now, the bass boost for my speakers is gone (Option isn't even there anymore), but the bass boost in the headphones is working fine.

So I went into the RealTek Audio Console and tried changing around some of the equalizer settings and... Nothing. Nothing I changed in the equalizers did anything to help the sound output. So I went into add/remove programs and deleted RealTek Audio Console hoping it would bring the enhancements tab back for my speakers.

Now all I can change in my speakers sound output is the volume and balance of left v.s. right speaker, and absolutely no way to access any sort of boost or equalizer. Anyone know how I can either get RealTek Audio Console back & working, or even better just get the default enhancements options back to put the bass boost back?

submitted by /u/Chaos-n-Dissonance
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Chaos-n-Dissonance, Dec 23, 2019

2. Realtek Audio Console

Hello, I have a problem with the realtek audio console program, I have removed all the drivers with the Display Driver Uninstaller software and after rebooting the system, reinstalled and installed realtek audio console that worked, but after the system
    restart has stopped working, "can not connect with the RPC service "and now I do not know where the problem is that the program is freshly installed and after the system reboot no longer, I have windows 10 1809.

CptMajster, Dec 23, 2019
  3. 22Green Win User
    Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Good stuff! I basically did step 1 and then installed the latest driver from Dell's site for my Aurora R7 and played with the Realtek Audio Console and I like it so far. This is what I have for version.

RealTek Audio Console problems [​IMG]

And plus I just bought this Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless gaming headphones. I game mostly and these are incredible so far.

22Green, Dec 23, 2019
  4. erpster4 Win User

RealTek Audio Console problems

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

well Christyles, ASRock has these 8750.1 UAD drivers on their web site though they are listed for newer boards and are not listed nor "cataloged" for "older" boards like the one you're using (8750 UAD SBC5, 8750 UAD RTK) - these were released several days ago.
    Edit 9/18 - this just in - 8750 UAD DTS posted 9/18/2019 on ASRock's web site

here's what a UAD driver looks like when installed properly (and having the Realtek audio console app, downloaded & installed from github rather than from the MS store - I'm using generic 8787.1 UAD driver on my bedroom pc - 8787.1 uad generic obtained from github)

RealTek Audio Console problems [​IMG]

erpster4, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

RealTek Audio Console problems

1. RealTek Audio Console problems - Similar Threads - RealTek Audio Console

2. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  3. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  4. realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek audio console: realtek ausio console didnt open and says can not connect to rpc services andalso both of my front and rear audio jack is not working what shuld i do i seen some videos on youtube to update drivers but nothing is working...
  5. Problem with Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Realtek audio console: [ATTACH] So when I opened my pc today and plugged in my headphones I got this problem; "This app can't open, check the windows store for more info about Realtek audio Console" I reinstalled the Realtek audio control from the window store, I also reset the app from...
  6. Realtek Audio Console

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Realtek Audio Console: I can't open the Realtek Audio Console. I already checked the app in The Microsoft Store and reinstalled it but it won't reinstall. Can somebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/7179ffbc-ce11-4ecc-bafa-4530e2807bd0
  7. Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console

Microphone problem with Realtek Audio Console: I have to mute my Realtek microphone, otherwise my computer makes a loud noise when I close my laptop and it also makes a loud noise when I try to talk on Skype....
  8. Realtek audio console

Realtek audio console: When i open realtek audio console it shows can not CONNECT TO RPC SERVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/9ed997c9-031f-4fbe-b43f-fb2984af2979
  9. realtek audio console

realtek audio console: hi, i just bought an Alienware - Aurora R9 Gaming Desktop and am having trouble getting the realtek audio console to show up. the sound is fine but i want to adjust the bass and treble and some other stuff. the only options i get now are the standard windows settings. the...
  10. Realtek Audio Console

Realtek Audio Console: Hello, I have a problem with the realtek audio console program, I have removed all the drivers with the Display Driver Uninstaller software and after rebooting the system, reinstalled and installed realtek audio console that worked, but after the system restart has stopped...