Windows 10: Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Discus and support Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Earlier this year, rumors started floating around about a Microsoft Store App called the Realtek Audio Console. By the end of August, I myself was able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdTittel, Oct 6, 2019.

1. EdTittel Win User

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Earlier this year, rumors started floating around about a Microsoft Store App called the Realtek Audio Console. By the end of August, I myself was able to grab it from the store. I wrote a post about this stuff for Win10.Guru called Putting Realtek Audio Console to Work. In looking at driver updates for Realtek stuff, I've now figured out that the usual drivers to which @Brink links in the Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version - Windows 10 Forums thread don't work with this tool.

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!! [​IMG]

Instead, you need to grab a driver named Realtek HD Audio (UAD) Driver. Right now, the best source for this driver is at the excellent French driver site Station-Drivers. The page I turn to there is entitled Others & Generics: Realtek HD Audio (UAD) Drivers. This is a good link to use if you want to check in from time to time to see what's available there.

As I write this post (which will be the first item in an ongoing sticky thread that I plan to update regularly) the most current version of that driver is labeled Realtek HD Audio (UAD) Drivers Version R2.8x (8586) WHQL. Here's what its Driver properties look like in Device Manager:

The new Realtek Audio Console works well and is a nice alternative to the Realtek HD Audio controller. This thread will help you keep up with the latest drivers that work with this UWP app.

HTH,
    --Ed--

[PS added 3 mins later:] After just updating my Dell Venue Pro 11 7130 to the 8564 drivers, I was reminded that these drivers install WAY FASTER than those in the other Realtek HD Audio driver fork. It finished in under 30 seconds on both my i7 6700K desktop (a beast) and on the Venue Pro (i5 mobile CPU 1.86 GHz, more of a mouse than a beast). I installed by using the "Update drivers" button in Device Manager, I didn't run the realtek exe file (which requires 2 reboots). Just FYI.

[PS Added 2/3/2019: Check out the @Cliff S Post #103 for great instructions on how to clean out old Realtek stuff before switching over to newer drivers (of any kind). Find it here: Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!! - Page 11 - Windows 10 Forums.]

:)

EdTittel, Oct 6, 2019

2. Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

I have a Clevo NB50 Notebook, equipped with Realtek ALC269, support Realtek UAD driver(Realtek Audio Console is also installed automatically), but if I open the Realtek Audio Console, Realtek Audio Console will show that this machine is not supported, which causes me to control the audio normally. How to solve it?

1582130940, Oct 6, 2019
  3. KCR
    KCR Win User

Did you try a double left click on "Speakers" ?

I get this if I do. . .

I can then get the Equalizer. . .

Edit:
    A single left click from the Volume Mixer seems to work also, for me anyway.

Edit:

Happy New Year. . . . *Biggrin

4. EdTittel Win User

I don't get a tray icon from this tool. But often, I have to click the upcarat symbol in the notification area to show the entire set of icons, namely

Only then can I get to the volume control icon

Is that what you mean?

EdTittel, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!! - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Console

2. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  3. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  4. realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek audio console: realtek ausio console didnt open and says can not connect to rpc services andalso both of my front and rear audio jack is not working what shuld i do i seen some videos on youtube to update drivers but nothing is working...
  5. Realtek Audio Console

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Realtek Audio Console: I can't open the Realtek Audio Console. I already checked the app in The Microsoft Store and reinstalled it but it won't reinstall. Can somebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/7179ffbc-ce11-4ecc-bafa-4530e2807bd0
  6. No realtek HD audio Driver

No realtek HD audio Driver: Hi, my new predator laptop running windows 10 pro doesnt have realtek hd audio, just Realtek audio. i cannot find realtek in my control panel. Even thou my headphones work in this laptop, they are not detected as headphones, just speakers....
  7. Realtek audio console

Realtek audio console: When i open realtek audio console it shows can not CONNECT TO RPC SERVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/9ed997c9-031f-4fbe-b43f-fb2984af2979
  8. realtek audio console

realtek audio console: hi, i just bought an Alienware - Aurora R9 Gaming Desktop and am having trouble getting the realtek audio console to show up. the sound is fine but i want to adjust the bass and treble and some other stuff. the only options i get now are the standard windows settings. the...
  9. Realtek Audio Console

Realtek Audio Console: Hello, I have a problem with the realtek audio console program, I have removed all the drivers with the Display Driver Uninstaller software and after rebooting the system, reinstalled and installed realtek audio console that worked, but after the system restart has stopped...
  10. Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!: Earlier this year, rumors started floating around about a Microsoft Store App called the Realtek Audio Console. By the end of August, I myself was able to grab it from the I wrote a post about this stuff for Win10.Guru called Putting Realtek Audio Console to Work. In looking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek hd uad driver download

2. realtek audio console windows 10 download