Windows 10: Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work

Discus and support Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I open the Realtek Console app and click Speakers under Playback Devices. That's it, the app closes. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shanaz Banu, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work

I open the Realtek Console app and click Speakers under Playback Devices. That's it, the app closes. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but it won't work. Please help.

Before I started to use this app, I had once uninstalled and reinstalled the Realtek Audio Driver and after a long struggle got it installed back. I had installed an optional Windows Driver Update which caused the issue. But I am not sure if the speaker issue here was caused due to that because I hadn't even opened this app before the incident.

I am having Windows version 2004 OS build 19041.685 in my computer.

:)

Shanaz Banu, Jan 2, 2021

2. Realtek Audio Console not working upon pop up selection

Hi Hosea and thanks for reaching out. My name is Joseph. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I would suggest you refer to the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1. Uninstall Realtek Audio Console.

1. Press the Start Menu and type in Settings and press enter.

2. Navigate to Apps > Apps & features.

3. Scroll down and search for Realtek Audio Console and uninstall.

Step 2. Download & install the Realtek Audio Console.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/realtek-audio...

Step 3. Enable Jack detection when device is plugged in

1. Open Realtek Audio Console.

2. Navigate to 'Device advanced settings'.

3. Toggle on 'Enable Jack detection when device is plugged in'.

4. Restart your computer, and when it boots up, check to see whether or not the problem has been resolved.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Joseph Y. M., Jan 2, 2021
  3. Realtek Audio Console does not work anymore

Thank you for your quick reply F.Farah,

I've solved the issue, by performing these steps:

- Unistalling the previous version of Realtek Audio drivers in Control Panel -> Programs and Features

- Restart

- Installing the Realtek Audio drivers from the manufacturer (MSI)

- Restart

- Uninstalling both Nahimic and Realtek Audio Console (Win+X > Apps and Features > select the App > click the "Unistall" button)

- Installing Nahimic and Realtek Audio Console from "Microsoft Store", by opening the link indicated in the manufacturer's website

This should've solve the issue, but I had another problem, and the issue persisted, so I've followed this thread written in pt-BR:

"Realtek Áudio Console não pode se conectar ao serviço RPC."

I've disabled Realtek HD Audio Universal Service in task manager, to improve startup time, and I had to enable it again,
    Task Manager > Startup > right-click on "Realtek HD Audio Universal Service" > Enable, followed by another restart. Now both Nahimic and Realtek Audio Console are working.

Daniel_Almeida92, Jan 2, 2021
  4. CryptiK Win User

Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

I have the Realtek Audio Console as it came as a package from Gigabyte with my Z390 Aorus ULTRA. Has anyone ran into any issues when plugging headphones into the back jack?

Its listed as Front Speakers but I can't change it to detect as Headphones like my Front Jack does.

I'm not using them at the same time either just one cable straight into the Back Panel Front Speaker Jack. In the past on older boards I would be able to switch from Speaker to Headphones this doesn't give me the option. See the image below.

Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work [​IMG]

Even if I change the front jack to speakers out I still can't change the Back Panel Green as there is no drop down option.

CryptiK, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work

1. Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Console

2. Realtek Audio Console missing options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console missing options: So I had this problem where my mic picked up all my computer audio despite the fact that I had my headset plugged in. I remember fixing the issue by turning off a setting in the Audio Console, I don't remember it exactly but it was something about producing two audio streams....
  3. Realtek Audio Console missing options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Console missing options: So I had this problem where my mic picked up all my computer audio despite the fact that I had my headset plugged in. I remember fixing the issue by turning off a setting in the Audio Console, I don't remember it exactly but it was something about producing two audio streams....
  4. Realtek Audio Console Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Console Not Working: I've noticed that my Realtek Audio Console is not working. When I try to boot up the app, it leaves with only the message "Can not connect to RPC service." This problem only began for me when I've switched my motherboard from a GIGABYTE to a MSI....
  5. Realtek Audio Console Not Working

Realtek Audio Console Not Working: I've noticed that my Realtek Audio Console is not working. When I try to boot up the app, it leaves with only the message "Can not connect to RPC service." This problem only began for me when I've switched my motherboard from a GIGABYTE to a MSI....
  6. Realtek Audio console not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio console not working: every time I unplug or replug my headphones, it gives a popup saying that the app mentioned above can't be opened, and whenever I plug it back in, it stays stuck on the main speakers save for a couple workarounds.I've tried to reinstall the app on the store, uninstall all...
  7. Realtek Audio console not working

Realtek Audio console not working: every time I unplug or replug my headphones, it gives a popup saying that the app mentioned above can't be opened, and whenever I plug it back in, it stays stuck on the main speakers save for a couple workarounds.I've tried to reinstall the app on the store, uninstall all...
  8. Realtek Audio console not working

9. Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work

Realtek Audio Console Speakers option won't work: I open the Realtek Audio Console app and click Speakers under Playback Devices. That's it, the app closes. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it won't work. Please help....
  10. Realtek audio console not working

Realtek audio console not working: I have a Gigabyte a320m s2h v2 mainboard and i tried many times to download new drivers from Gigabyte, windows and realteks websites without getting the audio console to work the only thing that functions after installing the drivers and restarting the system is the balance...