Windows 10: realtek audio console

Discus and support realtek audio console in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i just bought an Alienware - Aurora R9 Gaming Desktop and am having trouble getting the realtek audio console to show up. the sound is fine but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hclarkjr, Feb 16, 2020.

1. hclarkjr Win User

realtek audio console

hi, i just bought an Alienware - Aurora R9 Gaming Desktop and am having trouble getting the realtek audio console to show up. the sound is fine but i want to adjust the bass and treble and some other stuff. the only options i get now are the standard windows settings. the audio console is not loading at all, all that is on task bar is the windows speaker icon. i have installed all the drivers from dell and have run driver genius which tells me i have all the latest drivers installed. i am running windows 10 home, thanx to any that reply.

:)

hclarkjr, Feb 16, 2020
  2. JosephT71 Win User

Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection

There are many driver and audio console updates, you didn't specify where you got them and which version it is.

The latest official one from Microsoft Update Catalog is 6.0.8849.1 realtek audio driver and 11.0.6000.736 realtek software components (which includes 11.0.600.736 realtek audio effects, 1.0.0.220 realtek audio universal service and 11.0.6000.204 realtek
    hardware support application). Download them, upzip them and update all FOUR items in the device manager. Run Microsoft Store and you should see your Realtek Audio Console updating to 1.8.204.0.

Laptops also come with other audio enhancements applications like Dolby, DTS, Acer TrueHarmony, Creative SoundBlaster, Nahimic... The list goes on and on. You may have to track down updates for them.

JosephT71, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Realtek Audio Console does not work anymore

Thank you for your quick reply F.Farah,

I've solved the issue, by performing these steps:

- Unistalling the previous version of Realtek Audio drivers in Control Panel -> Programs and Features

- Restart

- Installing the Realtek Audio drivers from the manufacturer (MSI)

- Restart

- Uninstalling both Nahimic and Realtek Audio Console (Win+X > Apps and Features > select the App > click the "Unistall" button)

- Installing Nahimic and Realtek Audio Console from "Microsoft Store", by opening the link indicated in the manufacturer's website

This should've solve the issue, but I had another problem, and the issue persisted, so I've followed this thread written in pt-BR:

"Realtek Áudio Console não pode se conectar ao serviço RPC."

I've disabled Realtek HD Audio Universal Service in task manager, to improve startup time, and I had to enable it again,
    Task Manager > Startup > right-click on "Realtek HD Audio Universal Service" > Enable, followed by another restart. Now both Nahimic and Realtek Audio Console are working.

Daniel_Almeida92, Feb 16, 2020
  4. realtek audio console

Realtek Audio Console

Hello, I have a problem with the realtek audio console program, I have removed all the drivers with the Display Driver Uninstaller software and after rebooting the system, reinstalled and installed realtek audio console that worked, but after the system
    restart has stopped working, "can not connect with the RPC service "and now I do not know where the problem is that the program is freshly installed and after the system reboot no longer, I have windows 10 1809.

CptMajster, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

realtek audio console

1. realtek audio console - Similar Threads - realtek audio console

2. Realtek Audio Console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console: Hello, I was wondering if you guys can help me. Because one day I opened my laptop and it suddenly said Realtek Audio Console Can't open when I plugged in my headphones, and I was wondering why and how to fix it. I even updated windows ran a troubleshoot, a diagnosis and even...
  3. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  4. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  5. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. realtek audio console

realtek audio console: realtek ausio console didnt open and says can not connect to rpc services andalso both of my front and rear audio jack is not working what shuld i do i seen some videos on youtube to update drivers but nothing is working...
  7. Realtek Audio Console

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Realtek Audio Console: I can't open the Realtek Audio Console. I already checked the app in The Microsoft Store and reinstalled it but it won't reinstall. Can somebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/7179ffbc-ce11-4ecc-bafa-4530e2807bd0
  8. realtek audio console

realtek audio console: when i open realtek audio console it shows can not connect to RPC servicr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/c656c531-657d-4f76-9cea-65dc7ffec399
  9. Realtek audio console

Realtek audio console: When i open realtek audio console it shows can not CONNECT TO RPC SERVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/9ed997c9-031f-4fbe-b43f-fb2984af2979
  10. Realtek Audio Console

Realtek Audio Console: Hello, I have a problem with the realtek audio console program, I have removed all the drivers with the Display Driver Uninstaller software and after rebooting the system, reinstalled and installed realtek audio console that worked, but after the system restart has stopped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio console

2. windows 10 realtek audio console

3. why realtek console not hedphone effects

4. what is realtek audio console,
  5. which laptop support realtek audio console app,
  6. realtek audio console missing,
  7. realtek nao pode se conectar ao servico rpc