Windows 10: Realtek Audio Console

Discus and support Realtek Audio Console in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't open the Realtek Audio Console. I already checked the app in The Microsoft Store and reinstalled it but it won't reinstall. Can somebody help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ahmkrm, Dec 10, 2020.

1. ahmkrm Win User

Realtek Audio Console

I can't open the Realtek Audio Console. I already checked the app in The Microsoft Store and reinstalled it but it won't reinstall. Can somebody help me?

:)

ahmkrm, Dec 10, 2020

2. Realtek Audio Console not working upon pop up selection

Hi Hosea and thanks for reaching out. My name is Joseph. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I would suggest you refer to the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1. Uninstall Realtek Audio Console.

1. Press the Start Menu and type in Settings and press enter.

2. Navigate to Apps > Apps & features.

3. Scroll down and search for Realtek Audio Console and uninstall.

Step 2. Download & install the Realtek Audio Console.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/realtek-audio...

Step 3. Enable Jack detection when device is plugged in

1. Open Realtek Audio Console.

2. Navigate to 'Device advanced settings'.

3. Toggle on 'Enable Jack detection when device is plugged in'.

4. Restart your computer, and when it boots up, check to see whether or not the problem has been resolved.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Joseph Y. M., Dec 10, 2020
  3. RealTek Audio Console is Blank

Hai ....

I own a Dell G3 3590 with Windows 10 Home Edition in it , my Realtek Audio Console appears blank when I open it but still my audio output works fine, and also i can't find Realtek audio manager in Control Panel, I tried updating Realtek driver in Device
    Manager and also tried Re-installing Realtek Audio Console App from Microsoft Store but no hope still the Realtek Audio Console Main Screen is Blank . Please help me with a solution. Thanks in advance

SJefferson, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Locked6 Win User

Realtek Audio Console

RealTek Audio Console doesn't register my headset

Hello
    MohammedShuaib1986

I tried what you suggested but it did not work.

When trying to run the troubleshoots it comes back that there is not a device plugged in even though I have one plugged in.

I saw somewhere that someone suggested to make sure that Realtek Audio Console and Waves MaxxAudio Apps are set to run at startup.

When I check this they are; however, my Realtek App for startup is "Realtek HD Audio Universal Service" Not Realtek Audio Console? When I search for Realtek HD Audio Universal Service it doesn't show up?

Thanks,

Danielé

Locked6, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Realtek Audio Console

1. Realtek Audio Console - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Console

2. Realtek Audio Console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console: Hello, I was wondering if you guys can help me. Because one day I opened my laptop and it suddenly said Realtek Audio Console Can't open when I plugged in my headphones, and I was wondering why and how to fix it. I even updated windows ran a troubleshoot, a diagnosis and even...
  3. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  4. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio console: Realtek audio console app refuses to open meaning that I can't allow the computer to switch mic input method headphone to headset uninstalling and reinstalling both in Microsoft store the drivers themselves and restarting the laptop either Code: 0x80073D02...
  5. Realtek audio console

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. realtek audio console

realtek audio console: realtek ausio console didnt open and says can not connect to rpc services andalso both of my front and rear audio jack is not working what shuld i do i seen some videos on youtube to update drivers but nothing is working...
  7. realtek audio console

realtek audio console: when i open realtek audio console it shows can not connect to RPC servicr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/c656c531-657d-4f76-9cea-65dc7ffec399
  8. Realtek audio console

Realtek audio console: When i open realtek audio console it shows can not CONNECT TO RPC SERVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console/9ed997c9-031f-4fbe-b43f-fb2984af2979
  9. realtek audio console

realtek audio console: hi, i just bought an Alienware - Aurora R9 Gaming Desktop and am having trouble getting the realtek audio console to show up. the sound is fine but i want to adjust the bass and treble and some other stuff. the only options i get now are the standard windows settings. the...
  10. Realtek Audio Console

Realtek Audio Console: Hello, I have a problem with the realtek audio console program, I have removed all the drivers with the Display Driver Uninstaller software and after rebooting the system, reinstalled and installed realtek audio console that worked, but after the system restart has stopped...