Windows 10: Realtek Audio Control Manager Missing -not what you think, please read.

Discus and support Realtek Audio Control Manager Missing -not what you think, please read. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So today I do a fresh install, all the driver installed works fine but when I open Discord to talk the audio from mic is noising with eco, with before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jonmontt, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Realtek Audio Control Manager Missing -not what you think, please read.

So today I do a fresh install, all the driver installed works fine but when I open Discord to talk the audio from mic is noising with eco, with before the intallation was working fine, so, i do some research, I have this problem:

When I install the drivers from realtek plus manager I hear the sound choppy, noising, but if I unistall all the audio driver from realtek (plus manager) still exists the driver sound but sounds normal, so, the generic windows driver still stay maybe?... anyway, I use windows manager and DDU to unistall all the drivers, realtek and generic one but nothing works, when I unistall the drivers, all, the drivers still exists (the windows generic one only) and works fine the sound, in some point I could stay with that, with the generic one that works fine but in this way the pc take the headphones with a microphone and only recognize them as headphones (without a microphone), with the manager I could change from "headphone" to "headphone with microphone" in the options and that is how the headphone's microphone was detected. , but without the realtek manager I can't do it.

I have tried to install the realtek manager separately because in that way I just can switch from "headphone" to "headphone with microphone" but unfortunately, I found that the UWP Audio Console app from realtek is installed beside the drivers, I have not been able to do that because the drivers from realtek crash my sound, I have found that exists "Realtek Audio App" in Microsoft Store but I get a error and can install it in forums that it is a recurring problem (not mine) of the store..

I have Windows 10.

Things I try

Install/Unistall drivers, recent and old ones.

DDU in normal mode and safe mode

try ti stay to the generic drivers and unistall the realtek one plus install the manager separately https://www.microsoft.com/es-cl/p/r...9p2b8mcsvpln?ocid=AID2000142_aff_7791_1338371 but shows me an error and can't install it.

So... Help

submitted by /u/jonmontt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jonmontt, Jan 30, 2021

2. Realtek HD Audio Manager missing

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you with the issue of Realtek HD Audio Manager missing. Please follow the steps in the below article to fix the issue.

https://www.guidingtech.com/fix-realtek-hd-audi...

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

MohammedShuaib1986, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Realtek HD Audio Manager thinks that headphones are a microphone

The headphones have no microphone attached to it. There is only one cord/plug.

I have popup enabled for when Realtek Audio Manager finds a device.

Realtek Audio Control Manager Missing -not what you think, please read. 04d47569-12c5-4ec6-b508-81392142587d.jpg

The ports being greyed out mean that there is no device plugged in (that it can notice). If a port is black, like in the above screenshots, that means Realtek HD Audio Manager believes something's plugged in there. The problem is that the Audio Manager thinks
    the headphones are plugged into the microphone port, but they are actually in the headphone port.

If I go over to the microphone tab like you suggest, nothing changes.

IronicRobot, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Realtek Audio Control Manager Missing -not what you think, please read.

Realtek HD Audio Manager missing

I have realtek audio driver installed for my new pc but the manager is missing. The audio output works fine but there is no input. Can anyone help me?

HarlanZhang1, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Realtek Audio Control Manager Missing -not what you think, please read.

1. Realtek Audio Control Manager Missing -not what you think, please read. - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Control

2. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek R Audio missing in device manager: My realtekR audio driver gone missing after i miss install another audio driver and the new driver didnt function at all. After i uninstall the wrong one, the realtekR audio did not appear again in my device manager. I try to find it but it gone missing. I've tried to add...
  3. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek R Audio missing in device manager: My realtekR audio driver gone missing after i miss install another audio driver and the new driver didnt function at all. After i uninstall the wrong one, the realtekR audio did not appear again in my device manager. I try to find it but it gone missing. I've tried to add...
  4. Realtek R Audio missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Reinstalled Realtek drivers, Audio Manager missing

Reinstalled Realtek drivers, Audio Manager missing: Version10.0.19042 Build 19042 So I have this odd issue i uninstalled my Realtek drivers, i wanted to be able to listen through my headphones and speakers at the same time, And when i plugged in my headphones for the first time it was working until the Audio Manager popped up...
  6. Realtek Audio Manager Missing a lot of Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Manager Missing a lot of Settings?: So I have this issue with my mic picking up every single sound that my PC makes. I tried several things with no results. One solution I found was to go to the advanced setting on the Realtek Audio Manager to separate the input jacks. I wanted to try doing that when I found...
  7. Realtek HD Audio Manager missing PLEASE HELP

Realtek HD Audio Manager missing PLEASE HELP: I turned on my computer today and realized my Realtek HD Audio Manager was missing. It was working fine yesterday and the only thing I did that was out of the ordinary was update windows. I’ve been watching youtube videos for 2 hours now trying to get it back but no luck....
  8. Realtek HD Audio Manager missing

Realtek HD Audio Manager missing: I have realtek audio driver installed for my new pc but the manager is missing. The audio output works fine but there is no input. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-hd-audio-manager-missing/e67879c8-fd4b-4ac3-aede-780f78f2ec3e
  9. Realtek Audio Manager Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Manager Missing: I'm losing my mind, I cannot find this stupid thing and without it my audio and mic won't work. I have gone to the Gigabyte's website and found the drivers, downloaded and installed but nothing happens. It does not appear in my control panel. I cannot search it in my start...
  10. No Realtek Audio realtek audio manager in control panel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Realtek Audio realtek audio manager in control panel: submitted by /u/Crispy_HS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fny1mb/no_realtek_audio_realtek_audio_manager_in_control/