Windows 10: Realtek audio disappeared from start up screen. No audio in or out

Discus and support Realtek audio disappeared from start up screen. No audio in or out in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; no audio in or out Realtec drivers not appearing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FleurKellett, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Realtek audio disappeared from start up screen. No audio in or out

no audio in or out Realtec drivers not appearing

:)

FleurKellett, Aug 11, 2020

2. Realtek Audio drivers repeatedly disappearing

I have an Acer Travelmate Spin 8118-RN which has the Realtek audio device appearing and disappearing every few seconds, almost every time the PC is started. There are rare occasions when the audio device behaves normally at startup, but on most occasions
    (including during a clean boot), the device appears and disappears in Device Manager every few seconds.

I have gone through the DISM and sfc steps here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...g/f891b248-7643-448f-832f-52e1115b6ec9?auth=1,
    and restarted, without any change. I have also updated to Windows 10 2004 update, without any change.

NadiaMinter, Aug 11, 2020
  3. byu1 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

I originally followed the step on page 37. I used modified 2.75 dll and DTS/dolby shown in audio properties and working fine. After update to windows 10 build 15063. Realtek manager disappeared from system tray and DTS disappeared from audio properties, so I repeat the steps on pages 37.

DTS is back in the audio properties, but when try to enable it, it says 'format not supported by this device.

how to fix this?

4. Jayce Win User

Realtek audio disappeared from start up screen. No audio in or out

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Realtek audio disappeared from start up screen. No audio in or out

1. Realtek audio disappeared from start up screen. No audio in or out - Similar Threads - Realtek audio disappeared

2. Realtek High Definition Audio disappeared?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Realtek High Definition Audio disappeared?: Hello! When I went on my pc today, all my sound devices worked fine both of my monitors had audio and so did my headphones. Then suddenly my pc didn't detect my headphones or my second monitor. I looked in the device manager to see if something was wrong and I noticed the...
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio disappeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio disappeared?: Hello! When I went on my pc today, all my sound devices worked fine both of my monitors had audio and so did my headphones. Then suddenly my pc didn't detect my headphones or my second monitor. I looked in the device manager to see if something was wrong and I noticed the...
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio disappeared?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek Audio Drivers Completely Disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Drivers Completely Disappeared: Last Night I had a sort of BSOD but there was no actual Blue Screen, just the noise and the screen died, following that my PC restarted and when it opened there was no audio. Realtek audio does not show in Device manager and when I try and redownload the drivers and/or the...
  6. Realtek HD audio manager disappeared.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD audio manager disappeared.: About my computer Processor: Intel Pentium G4600 3.60ghz RAM: 16.0 GB Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050ti (4GB) After I updated my windows 10 the realtek hd audio manager is gone and cant access anywhere from the computer. I checked the folder from C drive and control panel and...
  7. Realtek Audio drivers repeatedly disappearing

Realtek Audio drivers repeatedly disappearing: I have an Acer Travelmate Spin 8118-RN which has the Realtek audio device appearing and disappearing every few seconds, almost every time the PC is started. There are rare occasions when the audio device behaves normally at startup, but on most occasions including during a...
  8. Realtek audio keeps disappearing, audio not working.

Realtek audio keeps disappearing, audio not working.: I have an MSI GF75 Thin 9SC laptop and today my audio suddenly stopped working. While trying to fix it I noticed that my Realtek had disappeared from my audio devices and therefore I was unable to update its drivers. I installed it again but after 10 minutes it just...
  9. Realtek audio disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio disappeared: so my Realtek audio driver just disappeared overnight. It has happened before and only NVIDIA High definition audio remains. Tried reinstalling drivers and nothing has helped. Any idea? submitted by /u/kebsajo [link] [comments]...
  10. Realtek Audio Manager disappeared from my computer.

Realtek Audio Manager disappeared from my computer.: Realtek Audio Manager disappeared from my computer. When I look at the speaker icon it appears a red cross. It says Speaker setup unknown. When I go to device manager, Realtek Audio Manager is not appearing at all. Nothing in the control panel as well. I downloaded...