Windows 10: Realtek Audio doesnt work

Discus and support Realtek Audio doesnt work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It started after I tried to uninstall and reinstalling realtek audio drivers because Realtek Audio Console wasn't working Then I installed the lastest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VictorBurgos, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Realtek Audio doesnt work

It started after I tried to uninstall and reinstalling realtek audio drivers because Realtek Audio Console wasn't working

Then I installed the lastest Realtek HD Audio Drivers 2.82 from Realtek's page, it worked but didnt solve the Realtek Audio Console RPC problem so I tried to uninstall and reinstall again but after uninstalling and rebooting it kept showing Realtek Audio in the sound and game controllers in the device manager even in the taskbar but the audio doesn't work at all

I have a ASUS TUF GAMING FX505DT Win10 64bits if it helps

:)

VictorBurgos, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Realtek Audio NOT Working? [WINDOWS 10]

Hi,

In order for us to assist you with the Realtek Audio, that is not working on your computer. Kindly follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Go to Device Manager>Sound,
    Video and Game Controllers.

2. Right-click Realtek High Definition Audio and
    Update Driver Software.

3. Browse My Computer for Driver Software.

4. Under Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, select
    Install High Definition Audio Device.

5. Once it’s finished, repeat steps 1-4, and then install the
    latest RealTek High Definition Audio Version.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 3, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Realtek Audio doesnt work

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Realtek Audio doesnt work :)

JoeBoyka, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Realtek Audio doesnt work

1. Realtek Audio doesnt work - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio doesnt

2. Realtek Audio Console doesnt support for this machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console doesnt support for this machine.: I want to be able to use the front panel of my PC, but i cant. It doesn't detect my earphones and i downloaded the realtek audio console and gives me this error. What can i do? I have already tried reinstalling the realtek drivers again and again, at first it gave the rcp...
  3. Realtek Audio Console doesnt support for this machine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Console doesnt support for this machine.: I want to be able to use the front panel of my PC, but i cant. It doesn't detect my earphones and i downloaded the realtek audio console and gives me this error. What can i do? I have already tried reinstalling the realtek drivers again and again, at first it gave the rcp...
  4. Realtek Audio Console doesnt support for this machine.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Realtek HD audio installs but doesnt work ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD audio installs but doesnt work ,: so i tried to install Realtek hd audio and when i do nothing happens,on my device manager , sound video and game controller it still says RealtekR Audio instead of realtek high definicion audio so i know it didnt work , i tried unistalling and restalling all drivers , i have...
  6. Realtek HD audio installs but doesnt work ,

Realtek HD audio installs but doesnt work ,: so i tried to install Realtek hd audio and when i do nothing happens,on my device manager , sound video and game controller it still says RealtekR Audio instead of realtek high definicion audio so i know it didnt work , i tried unistalling and restalling all drivers , i have...
  7. Realtek HD audio installs but doesnt work ,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Realtek device doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek device doesnt work: Hi! My microphone on my headset doesnt work, when I test it says it worked at 3% max, I used the troubleshoot, set it as default, set it on discord properly and it still doesnt work but only on my cpu. I Installed and updated all drivers, I'va had a cpu expert search for the...
  9. Realtek device doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek device doesnt work: Hi! My microphone on my headset doesnt work, when I test it says it worked at 3% max, I used the troubleshoot, set it as default, set it on discord properly and it still doesnt work but only on my cpu. I Installed and updated all drivers, I'va had a cpu expert search for the...
  10. Realtek device doesnt work