Windows 10: Realtek Audio driver causing blue screen

Discus and support Realtek Audio driver causing blue screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently installed Windows 10 home v 1903. Did not come with Realtek drivers installed for speakers, only nvidia for my GPU. After downloading the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by steve ram25, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Realtek Audio driver causing blue screen

Recently installed Windows 10 home v 1903. Did not come with Realtek drivers installed for speakers, only nvidia for my GPU. After downloading the driver from Realteks site and running the setup everything seems to go fine, restart the computer and right away windows has not auto installed the driver. Going into devices I'm able to add the audio driver but I get the error 10 code when it's finished installing. No roll-back option but I can update it to the newer version when I drop I get this screen before it completes

Realtek Audio driver causing blue screen [​IMG]

Alternatively, I go to the MSI website and download the Realtek driver they have listed for my mobo, go through the same steps without windows auto installing and I get the same blue screen when I try to add legacy hardware

MSI has Realtek HD Universal Driver v 6.0.1.8720 as what is recommended

I've done two clean installs of windows 10, reformatting the SSD on another desktop, and I've tried installing this driver before and after doing available windows updates on the off chance that was making a difference. I've gone into the BIOS arms made sure audio was enabled and all downloads and programs were uninstalled before trying a new one.

My setup:

MSI X370 Gaming Plus motherboard

AMD Ryzen 1700 CPU

MSI Geforce 1050 Gaming X 2G

WD 250G SSD

WD 1TB HDD

2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz DDR4 RAM

EVGA Gold 850W G3 PSU

:)

steve ram25, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 27, 2019
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Realtek Audio driver causing blue screen

Everything is working *Smile Realtek Audio driver causing blue screen :)

JoeBoyka, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Realtek Audio driver causing blue screen

1. Realtek Audio driver causing blue screen - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio driver

2. No audio output device install and blue screen causing by Realtek audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio output device install and blue screen causing by Realtek audio: After Window 10 pro update into 22HZ my tuf gaming laptop it became no audio device output install in device manager even i try all method with software fix and lastly it still cannot load my audio or speaker back . i try to install realtek audio from manufacture from last...
  3. No audio output device install and blue screen causing by Realtek audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio output device install and blue screen causing by Realtek audio: After Window 10 pro update into 22HZ my tuf gaming laptop it became no audio device output install in device manager even i try all method with software fix and lastly it still cannot load my audio or speaker back . i try to install realtek audio from manufacture from last...
  4. No audio output device install and blue screen causing by Realtek audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek HD Audio legacy causing blue screen

Realtek HD Audio legacy causing blue screen: Just recently downgraded from 21H1 to 20H2 due to issues with Realtek HD Audio. It just disappeared from Device Manager for unknown reasons. I've tried to install old version of Realtek but it all ended with Code 10. Meanwhile whenever I tried to install Realtek HD Audio...
  6. Realtek HD Audio Causes Blue Screen APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Realtek HD Audio Causes Blue Screen APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: I have a Dell Inc. Inspiron 22-3263, i3 Processor, 6GB RAM. This all-in-one PC is approximately 4 years old. The PC has always run great, but a week ago it started blue screening with the APC_INDEX_MISMATCH moniker. I finally, narrowed it down to the Realtek Audio. If I...
  7. Realtek Audio Drivers . . .

Realtek Audio Drivers . . .: My computer, is a Dell Laptop. Running Windows 10 pro 64 bit. I have, Realtek Audio Drivers, installed. They're, real nice. I have, external speakers, And, ear buds. It has a, built-in equalizer. But, earlier today. I wasn't, hearing anything. The, only thing, I was hearing....
  8. RealTek Audio causing issues, no audio

RealTek Audio causing issues, no audio: Something happened about 2-3 weeks ago where my audio stopped working. Here's how I fix it but it's just a temporary fix: Device Manager > Sound, Video and Game Controllers > RealTek Audio > [toolbar] Uninstall Device > [popup] Delete the driver software for this device >...
  9. Realtek Audio Drivers :'(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Drivers :'(: I recently bought a new XPS13 2020 model, but it came pre installed with Realtek Audio Drivers. I hate them. The audio enhancement tab is gone. Life is hard. Whenever I try to uninstall them through the device manager, I reboot, and they reappear just like magic. I just want...
  10. Realtek audio driver causing distortion/speaker

Realtek audio driver causing distortion/speaker: In my right speaker, I have a slight distortion when i hear high-pitched sounds. I checked on my headphones and I dont hear it. I updated my Realtek audio drivers a few times. It improved the first time. I still have a subtle issue and I'm not sure what to do. I switched...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio drivers causing pc to crash

2. realtek audio driver causing blue screen

3. intel high definition audio driver blue scree

4. realtek audio drivers causing bsod,
  5. windows 10 hd audio driver blie screen,
  6. nu vot,
  7. can audio driver cause bsod,
  8. realtek hd audio driver blue screen,
  9. blue screen when i try to install realtek high definition audio,
  10. realtek audio driver blue screen,
  11. realtek audio driver bsod,