Windows 10: Realtek Audio driver causing static/scratchy/popping audio from all sources (headphones and...

Discus and support Realtek Audio driver causing static/scratchy/popping audio from all sources (headphones and... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have been having an issue with my laptop speakers making static sounds constantly (at all volumes) and first assumed it to be a hardware issue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CsSingleton, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Realtek Audio driver causing static/scratchy/popping audio from all sources (headphones and...

Hi,

I have been having an issue with my laptop speakers making static sounds constantly (at all volumes) and first assumed it to be a hardware issue, but once i realised that it was also occurring through my headphones i tried rolling back by realtek driver to the standard windows audio driver (much quieter though). This was successful in fixing my problem so i know the error is with the realtek driver. However my laptop automatically updated my driver without me realising and now i cannot rollback the driver. So I was wondering if anybody else had this issue or even better a fix.

All responses welcome,

Thanks

:)

CsSingleton, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Rich H567 Win User

Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Realtek Audio Headphone Jack Issue

Up until recently, Realtek always popped up with a message when I plugged headphones into my Lenovo laptop. However, a few days ago something happened that caused the laptop to not be able to distinguish whether or not headphones are plugged in, so now my
    laptop treats audio as if headphones are plugged in all the time. I've tried everything I could find, but I haven't been able to find a way to either manually choose whether or not headphones are plugged or to reset the driver so that it works.

I've uninstalled Realtek many times, I've downloaded the version available on their website, I've tried to use the Microsoft audio driver, but yet nothing seems to work.

Any tips on what I could do?

SarahMcDaniel, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Realtek Audio driver causing static/scratchy/popping audio from all sources (headphones and...

Audio driver issue (realtek)

I have hp 15-bc008tx, windows 10 creators update.

As you all know it comes with b&o play which is the main culprit in my issue. I found an solution online( link at the bottom) which suggested me to remove realtek HD audio driver (default) and go with high definition audio driver from Microsoft and to uninstall
    realtek from control panel. I did as said and audio worked fine for one reboot no issue whatsoever but from the next reeboot onwards though the driver is still high definition (Ms) issue came back. I repeated the steps ,again fine audio for one reboot and
    messed up for next reboot. I guess even though realtek is uninstalled it's somehow loading in the subsequent reboot. Please help me changing driver everytime for a movie is not enjoyable.

link :-http://www.tomsguide.com/answers/id-2593100/crackling-popping-sound-laptop-speakers-headphones.html

Ashish30697, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Realtek Audio driver causing static/scratchy/popping audio from all sources (headphones and...

1. Realtek Audio driver causing static/scratchy/popping audio from all sources (headphones and... - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio driver

2. Realtek audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio drivers: So I got a new laptop for Christmas, Lenovo Flex 5 ryzen 7 4700u. I've realized that every time I plug in my headset Razer Blackshark v2 x either the mic works and the audio does not, or the audio works and the mic does not. To fix this, I have to go into device manager >...
  3. realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    realtek audio driver: my realtek is not working properly.even when i use wired earphones, sound still comes from laptop speakers. my version is 6.0.1.8622,and when i try to update it from device manager it says - windows has determined that the best driver for this device is already installed....
  4. Realtek Audio Drivers . . .

Realtek Audio Drivers . . .: My computer, is a Dell Laptop. Running Windows 10 pro 64 bit. I have, Realtek Audio Drivers, installed. They're, real nice. I have, external speakers, And, ear buds. It has a, built-in equalizer. But, earlier today. I wasn't, hearing anything. The, only thing, I was hearing....
  5. RealTek Audio causing issues, no audio

RealTek Audio causing issues, no audio: Something happened about 2-3 weeks ago where my audio stopped working. Here's how I fix it but it's just a temporary fix: Device Manager > Sound, Video and Game Controllers > RealTek Audio > [toolbar] Uninstall Device > [popup] Delete the driver software for this device >...
  6. Realtek Audio Drivers :'(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Drivers :'(: I recently bought a new XPS13 2020 model, but it came pre installed with Realtek Audio Drivers. I hate them. The audio enhancement tab is gone. Life is hard. Whenever I try to uninstall them through the device manager, I reboot, and they reappear just like magic. I just want...
  7. No audio in headphones, Realtek Drivers are gone

No audio in headphones, Realtek Drivers are gone: The other day I started up my computer and I had no audio through my headphones, so I restarted it and still had no audio. Realtek audio manager sometimes forgets to open up so I checked for that and couldn't get it turned on. After restarting a few times I checked out my...
  8. Realtek Audio Driver Not working with my headphones.

Realtek Audio Driver Not working with my headphones.: So my laptop is the Acer nitro 5 and it came with Realtek audio on it. Currently right now I am unable to get my headphone drivers working on my computer. I went to the Acer website and went to my specific make and model and redownloaded the drivers and it is still not...
  9. Realtek Audio driver causing blue screen

Realtek Audio driver causing blue screen: Recently installed Windows 10 home v 1903. Did not come with Realtek drivers installed for speakers, only nvidia for my GPU. After downloading the driver from Realteks site and running the setup everything seems to go fine, restart the computer and right away windows has not...
  10. Realtek audio driver causing distortion/speaker

Realtek audio driver causing distortion/speaker: In my right speaker, I have a slight distortion when i hear high-pitched sounds. I checked on my headphones and I dont hear it. I updated my Realtek audio drivers a few times. It improved the first time. I still have a subtle issue and I'm not sure what to do. I switched...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio drivers causing static

2. realtek speaker static and popping

3. realtek audio scratchy

4. realtek audio usb causes static,
  5. realtek audio microphone array is scratchy,
  6. realtek audio driver windows 10 static,
  7. windows 10 realtek audio driver static,
  8. realtek causes poping,
  9. realtek audio driver causing microphone to be statoc,
  10. realtek wifi driver causing hardware error,
  11. realtek audio driver causes static