Windows 10: Realtek Audio Driver gone missing

Discus and support Realtek Audio Driver gone missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a brand new msi gv62 8rd. hasnt even been 3 days and im already having audio issues after an update that caused my computer to freeze. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DailyBooBoo, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Realtek Audio Driver gone missing

i have a brand new msi gv62 8rd. hasnt even been 3 days and im already having audio issues after an update that caused my computer to freeze. it basically shows as if i dont have any internal speakers installed at all. re installing the and updating the drivers HAS NOT helped at all because it says there is no audio device installed. im not sure what to do from this point m thinking factory reset is the only option. also seeing a lot of people having the same problem with no definite answer on how to fix. please help!

:)

DailyBooBoo, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 25, 2019
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Realtek Audio Driver gone missing

Everything is working *Smile Realtek Audio Driver gone missing :)

JoeBoyka, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Realtek Audio Driver gone missing

1. Realtek Audio Driver gone missing - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Driver

2. Realtek Audio Driver is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver is missing: I recently reinstalled Windows 11. After manually installing all of my motherboard's drivers, I realized the Realtek Audio Driver was not installing properly. It appears in Installed Apps and in File Explorer, but it does not appear in Device Manager or Task Manager or...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver is missing: I recently reinstalled Windows 11. After manually installing all of my motherboard's drivers, I realized the Realtek Audio Driver was not installing properly. It appears in Installed Apps and in File Explorer, but it does not appear in Device Manager or Task Manager or...
  4. Realtek Audio Drivers Is Missing and Will Not Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Drivers Is Missing and Will Not Install: Hello, I downloaded a realtek driver installer from both realtek, and from my pc manufacturer website. I tried using their installer multiple times and nothing seems to be installed. I checked my device manager and Realtek drivers are still missing, also, I have tried...
  5. Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP: Yesterday, i opened my pc and suddenly there is no realtek Audio device so i tried these fix :1. Uninstall the driver at device manager and install it back. Not working, still not doing anything. Then, i tried looking for HDA files, nope, only had drivers, DTS, installshield,...
  6. Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP

Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP: Yesterday, i opened my pc and suddenly there is no realtek Audio device so i tried these fix :1. Uninstall the driver at device manager and install it back. Not working, still not doing anything. Then, i tried looking for HDA files, nope, only had drivers, DTS, installshield,...
  7. Audio not working, Realtek driver missing

Audio not working, Realtek driver missing: After having an issue with my laptop and restarting it my laptop's speakers and anything plugged into the audio jack has no audio bluetooth still works.In an attempt to fix it I checked the device manager and could only find the Realtek audio driver under "hidden devices",...
  8. Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver

Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver: Hello, i just got my new laptop and its a Lenovo Legion 5 pro. i finished updating all the drivers. However, I do not have Realtek HD audio driver installed. The only Realtek driver i have is the R version. it sounds horrible. I am not sure if this is intended but i highly...
  9. Realtek Audio Drivers are gone.

Realtek Audio Drivers are gone.: All traces of Realtek Audio Drivers have disappeared from my computer. They somewhat appear in task manager but they have the "Default Program" icon. It is enabled on startup and I have tried reinstalling it from everywhere. My computer's manufactures only gave the option of...
  10. No audio in headphones, Realtek Drivers are gone

No audio in headphones, Realtek Drivers are gone: The other day I started up my computer and I had no audio through my headphones, so I restarted it and still had no audio. Realtek audio manager sometimes forgets to open up so I checked for that and couldn't get it turned on. After restarting a few times I checked out my...