Windows 10: Realtek audio driver help

Discus and support Realtek audio driver help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I noticed my audio channels were reversed on my Logitech headset so I looked up how to reverse the channels. Everything I found pointed to getting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasCapella, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Realtek audio driver help

I noticed my audio channels were reversed on my Logitech headset so I looked up how to reverse the channels. Everything I found pointed to getting the HD audio manager so I installed the driver and that's where I ran into problems. My computer was no longer detecting the microphone on my headset and the omen audio control app wasn't working anymore. I uninstalled the driver and reinstalled the hp Realtek driver that came with my computer but I still wanted the audio manager, so I tried reinstalling the Realtek driver but the audio manager didn't work. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but the audio manager didn't install at all. So then I tried again several times until finally it installed but it still wasn't working. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled the hp driver and now I have no audio at all. I am at a loss as to what to do so I've decided to post here.

:)

ThomasCapella, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 23, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Realtek audio driver help

Everything is working *Smile Realtek audio driver help :)

JoeBoyka, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Realtek audio driver help

1. Realtek audio driver help - Similar Threads - Realtek audio driver

2. realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio driver: Hi I think my system got confused with what audio driver to use. Now it is using nvidia audio drivers which is not what I am meant to be using. The realtek audio driver is in view show hidden devices in device manager and the logo looks like this with the faded logo. Only...
  3. realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    realtek audio driver: Hi I think my system got confused with what audio driver to use. Now it is using nvidia audio drivers which is not what I am meant to be using. The realtek audio driver is in view show hidden devices in device manager and the logo looks like this with the faded logo. Only...
  4. Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help: I recently downloaded Clownfish Voice Changer which made my microphone incredibly quiet and upon researching I found out that I needed to reinstall my Realtek Audio Drivers. I followed a tutorial I found but it didn't work, I just heard a popping noise from my headset and...
  5. Realtek audio drivers

Realtek audio drivers: OK so about 2-3 weeks ago I started getting errors on my laptop with my sound where all of a sudden I just hear robotic distorted audio and the only way to fix it was restarting, but it always came back. So I tried reinstalling realtek drivers through driver booster and...
  6. realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    realtek audio driver: my realtek is not working properly.even when i use wired earphones, sound still comes from laptop speakers. my version is 6.0.1.8622,and when i try to update it from device manager it says - windows has determined that the best driver for this device is already installed....
  7. Realtek Audio Drivers . . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Drivers . . .: My computer, is a Dell Laptop. Running Windows 10 pro 64 bit. I have, Realtek Audio Drivers, installed. They're, real nice. I have, external speakers, And, ear buds. It has a, built-in equalizer. But, earlier today. I wasn't, hearing anything. The, only thing, I was hearing....
  8. Need help with my audio driver [Realtek]

Need help with my audio driver [Realtek]: I've bought last week an Lenovo T440 [20b7s09600] and my audio on headphones worked pretty fine, except that when Windows updated automatically [1909] in night one day then the audio worked, but at a lower volume [sorta like 100% = 64%]. I almost heard nothing and I couldn't...
  9. Realtek Audio Drivers :'(

Realtek Audio Drivers :'(: I recently bought a new XPS13 2020 model, but it came pre installed with Realtek Audio Drivers. I hate them. The audio enhancement tab is gone. Life is hard. Whenever I try to uninstall them through the device manager, I reboot, and they reappear just like magic. I just want...
  10. Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers: Normally this would be a Realtek problem but my main problem is Windows. I was getting bad mic quality so I installed the latest Realtek drivers from their website, I installed it, restarted my computer, and got no sound. I went into Devices, and saw this: Realtek is the...