Windows 10: Realtek Audio Driver Install Failure Error Code 0001

Discus and support Realtek Audio Driver Install Failure Error Code 0001 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've recently built a new computer and installed the latest version of windows 10. I need to install realtek HD audio driver as my microphone makes a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Will124, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Will124 Win User

Realtek Audio Driver Install Failure Error Code 0001

I've recently built a new computer and installed the latest version of windows 10. I need to install realtek HD audio driver as my microphone makes a horrible fuzzing sound for the people I'm talking to when gaming I downloaded this driver on my old computer to stop the fuzzing. However, when I try to install the driver it says:

Install Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure !!

[Error Code: -0001]

The realtek driver doesn't show up in device manager or in control panel so I don't really know what to do. I've also found out that a driver in device manager called Microsoft UAA Bus Driver can affect the install, however I don't seem to have it in the "System Devices" tab in device manager. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but some help would be greatly appreciated.

PC Specs

i5 10400f

Asrock B460M Pro4

16GB corsair vengence 3200mhz 1 x 16

1TB Toshiba Hard drive

240GB WD green m.2 ssd

Corsair TX550M 550w psu

Thanks,

Will

:)

Will124, Feb 11, 2021
  2. JoeBoyka Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I can't find a way to disable secure boot.
    I have a DG41WV mobo and it doesn't have this option under security, boot, advanced tabs.
    Am i missing something?
    since this issue, I can't install the mod driver . Shows
    Install Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure !! [Error Code : -0001]

JoeBoyka, Feb 11, 2021
  3. I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install realtek hd audio driver failure error code -0001

Hi,

I am using Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.572). In my Device Manager under Sound, Video and Game Controllers I have 3 things: High Definition Audio Device, Nvidia High Definition Audio and Nvidia Virtual Audio Device.

I would like to have the Realtek High Definition Audio, however when I try to download it I get the error code: install realtek hd audio driver failure error code -0001.

Is there a point in reinstalling the Nvidia drivers??

Thanks

TeoField-Marsham, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Nabarun Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I'm sure you"ll find that setting hidden somewhere deep in the UEFI. May be we can try to find it if you show us screenshots of the UEFI pages. In the mean time, why don't you try test mode?

Boot order should be legacy first in UEFI.
    Enter this as administrator in command prompt:
    bcdedit -set testsigning on

Nabarun, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Realtek Audio Driver Install Failure Error Code 0001 - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Driver

2. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  3. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]: Hello, I no longer have any sound coming from my computer speakers. I tried reinstalling the Realtek High Definition 6.0.9360.1 driver. After uninstalling the existing driver and restarting my machine, I get the following error message at the end of the installation:“Realtek...
  4. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers [Error Code : -0001]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001: I Keep Getting Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001 No Driver Supported In This Driver Package But The Thing Is Before I Could Delete Realtek From My Device Manager Reset And It Would Be There Now It Is Not There And Has Not Reinstalled Itself. Is There Any Fix To...
  6. Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001: I Keep Getting Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001 No Driver Supported In This Driver Package But The Thing Is Before I Could Delete Realtek From My Device Manager Reset And It Would Be There Now It Is Not There And Has Not Reinstalled Itself. Is There Any Fix To...
  7. Realtek Audio Driver Error -0001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Error -0001: I have been having a problem for a long time and tried to solve it without success. I have only just again tried to solve it as people I am on call with have said that my microphone makes very loud static sounds, sometimes meaning they are unable to hear me at all. When I go...
  8. Fix to error code -0001 when installing Realtek Audio driver ?

Fix to error code -0001 when installing Realtek Audio driver ?: Hello, I just got this new PC and realized that my earphones do not work when plugged into the jack input, I can't select my earphones as a microphone input and / or audio output. I tried to install the realtek drivers that were working on my former PC but it gives me the...
  9. Realtek Audio Driver failure -0001

Realtek Audio Driver failure -0001: I tried to reinstall the Realtek Audio drivers due to a sound problem that I tried to fix, but everytime I try to install the Realtek drivers, it says that it failed with an error code -0001. I tried to look up solutions to the problem and one of them were to disable UAA Bus...
  10. Install Realtek HD Audi Driver Failure!! [Error code : -0001] cannot install realtek driver

Install Realtek HD Audi Driver Failure!! [Error code : -0001] cannot install realtek driver: My problem started with headphones. Previous day everything worked fine, but the next day headphones didn't make any sound, I plugged them in phone and they worked. So first thing I did, UpdatedRealtek drivers and it said it's up to date, then I went to device manager and...