Windows 10: RealTek Audio Driver not working/unable to install

Discus and support RealTek Audio Driver not working/unable to install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been having major issues with the RealTek audio driver on my Dell XPS 13-9333. The audio icon in the bottom left shows a red x over it. There is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NatalieNitz, Jul 20, 2021.

1. RealTek Audio Driver not working/unable to install

I have been having major issues with the RealTek audio driver on my Dell XPS 13-9333. The audio icon in the bottom left shows a red x over it. There is no audio input or output whatsoever.Things I've tried:-downloaded the RealTek audio driver for my PC directly from the Dell website. No change-gone into the Device Manager, looked for driver updates, reinstalled RealTek High Definition from there. Computer crashes or Device Manager quits responding.-looked for Windows updates and installed any updates. No change-ran the CHKDSK command on the Command Center and rebooted. No change-Ran the audio

:)

NatalieNitz, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 20, 2021
  3. JoeBoyka Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile RealTek Audio Driver not working/unable to install :)

JoeBoyka, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Fishy777 Win User

RealTek Audio Driver not working/unable to install

Audio stopped working overnight, cannot find Realtek Driver even after reinstalling?

Hi, I have tried all of those steps, however my audio still isn't working. I am unable to see Realtek Audio driver listed in the Device Manager (image attached in the original post)

Fishy777, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

RealTek Audio Driver not working/unable to install

1. RealTek Audio Driver not working/unable to install - Similar Threads - RealTek Audio Driver

2. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver not installing: I am using a Lenovo system, I have tried using the installer from my manufacturer and from Realtek them self, They both install the software in Apps and Features but not the driver in device manager. In my system devices section in device manager has something called High...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver not installing: I am using a Lenovo system, I have tried using the installer from my manufacturer and from Realtek them self, They both install the software in Apps and Features but not the driver in device manager. In my system devices section in device manager has something called High...
  4. realtek audio drivers not installing

realtek audio drivers not installing: my audio randomly cut out then i did the steps on unistalling it and i did and now i restarted my pc an its not showing up i did the show hidden files thing and then i installed the audio drivers and still nothing...
  5. Realtek audio drivers not working

Realtek audio drivers not working: Around a week ago my computer was acting weird so i decided to restart it, when it booted back up i realized that there was no audio and that the Realtek audio drivers have deleted themselves, i tried to reinstall them without success.I have tried literally everything from...
  6. Unable to reinstall Realtek Audio Drivers

Unable to reinstall Realtek Audio Drivers: Hello, I replaced my GPU a week or two ago from a AMD Radeon RX 460 to Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, and this morning I started my computer, where I received a pop-up box saying my AMD drivers were not detected. I downloaded AMD Cleanup Utility and ran it in Safe Mode and, after...
  7. Audio not working with Realtek Drivers

Audio not working with Realtek Drivers: About a week ago, I discovered that the audio on my PC wasn't working. My speakers have a volume knob and I keep them turned off 90% of the time so I don't know how long this has actually been a problem, but I actually discovered it last week when I tried to turn my speakers...
  8. Realtek audio driver installed but not working.

Realtek audio driver installed but not working.: I have Realtek audio installed, it shows the driver in install/uninstall, but when I check device manager it doesn't show up and my audio still doesn't work.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...

Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...: I had a recent issue with my audio driver and decided to uninstall and reinstall the Realtek HD audio driver. Upon trying to reinstall the driver I keep getting an error: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure Error Code: 0xE0000246. I am stuck and would really appreciate any help....
  10. Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers

Unable to install Realtek HD audio drivers: Any ideas on how to install Realtek audio drivers on my fresh Win 10 install? I assume the AMD High Definition Audio Device is from the GPU. I have NFI why I can't install any of the Realtek hd audio drivers I've tried. [img] Motherboard: Asrock B75M GPU: AMD R7 260x...