Windows 10: Realtek Audio Driver Not working with my headphones.

Discus and support Realtek Audio Driver Not working with my headphones. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So my laptop is the Acer nitro 5 and it came with Realtek audio on it. Currently right now I am unable to get my headphone drivers working on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Medieval Fail, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Realtek Audio Driver Not working with my headphones.

So my laptop is the Acer nitro 5 and it came with Realtek audio on it. Currently right now I am unable to get my headphone drivers working on my computer. I went to the Acer website and went to my specific make and model and redownloaded the drivers and it is still not working. I did the same for the Realtek website. The only thing i have noticed is that when i Uninstall my audio driver it does two different things. The first thing is that even without me physically reinstalling the drivers myself after my computer restarts it automatically reinstalls the driver. And second of all when i am reinstalling the drivers after uninstalling my current ones, When my computer restarts, my headphone drivers are working for about 10 seconds then they get removed and do not work after that. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this issue. Most of the things online say to go to the Realtek Audio driver software in Control panel but my computer did not come with the program. I am also running on windows 10.

:)

Medieval Fail, Sep 17, 2019

2. Headphones not working and Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the above issue.

Please reply:

• Did you check if your headphones work on other device?
    • Did you check if your headphone drivers are detected under Device manager?

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on connecting the same headphones to another computer. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to check if the headphone drivers are detected under Device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard select
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs option and check if the headphone drivers are visible in the window.
    • Right-click on the headphone driver and select Update this software
      option.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • Close the window after the update is complete and check if the changes are effective.

If the headphone drivers are not visible, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible driver software from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the above issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Headphones not working and Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hi Cheriah,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if the headphones get detected under Device manager?
    • Did you try installing the headphones driver on the PC?
    • Does the headphones work fine when connected to other computer?

You may be facing the above issue due to some of the system components conflicting with the headphones driver on the computer. You might also face the above issue if there is any hardware components missing from the headphones due to pulling the device
    abruptly.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if the headphone works on connecting to other computer. If the device works without any issues on other PC’s, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible audio
    drivers for Windows 10 OS from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: Set your headphone as your default audio device. To do so, follow these steps.

• Right-click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select "Playback Devices".
    • On a empty space, right click and select both Show Disconnected/Disabled Devices
    • Check if your headphone is shown in the devices list.
    • If yes, right click on it select and Set as default device.
    Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Realtek Audio Driver Not working with my headphones.

Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [2]

I just built a new rig with a ASRock X470 Taichi motherboard and Win 10 64bit 1903. I downloaded the driver from my motherboard's site (Realtek high definition audio driver ver:8668_UAD_WHQL_DTS) and then ran the powershell script to detect the driver type.

Since I couldn't get more than 1 output, I also tried the latest driver in the 1st post (HDA DRIVER VERSION: 6.0.8716.1).

No matter what is plugged in, I only have 1 playback/output device.

• I plug my speakers into rear panel = audio plays out the speakers and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)
    • I plug my headphones into front panel = audio plays out my headphones and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)
    • I plug my headphones into front panel and speakers into rear panel = audio plays out of front panel and listed as Speakers (Realtek Audio)

I used to be able to switch between front and rear when both were plugged in. Anyone have any suggestions?

monsterenergy22, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Realtek Audio Driver Not working with my headphones.

1. Realtek Audio Driver Not working with my headphones. - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Driver

2. External Microphone Not Working with Headphone Jack Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Microphone Not Working with Headphone Jack Realtek Audio Drivers: Hi, everyone, When I try to use the microphone on my new Dell Inspiron 3880 desktop, it is not working. I have tried to solve it by following ways. Still, it remains a dame. But the Headphone works perfectly. * Install the latest audio drives * Removed the latest drives and...
  3. Realtek audio drivers not working

Realtek audio drivers not working: Around a week ago my computer was acting weird so i decided to restart it, when it booted back up i realized that there was no audio and that the Realtek audio drivers have deleted themselves, i tried to reinstall them without success.I have tried literally everything from...
  4. External Microphone Not Working with Headphone Jack Realtek Audio Drivers

External Microphone Not Working with Headphone Jack Realtek Audio Drivers: Hi,I have been having a problem over the past couple of weeks where my laptop, Gigabyte Aero 15 WA, no longer uses the microphone from my earbuds that I would like to use and rather just uses the laptop's built-in microphone. The audio output to my earbuds works just fine...
  5. My realtek r audio driver is not working .

My realtek r audio driver is not working .: I have to shut down my device and then plug my earphones then it works , but if i unplug when the laptop is switched on and then plug it it will not work . i have to restart my device to do that . I have checked it in driver updates and in the windows updates also but still...
  6. Audio not working with Realtek Drivers

Audio not working with Realtek Drivers: About a week ago, I discovered that the audio on my PC wasn't working. My speakers have a volume knob and I keep them turned off 90% of the time so I don't know how long this has actually been a problem, but I actually discovered it last week when I tried to turn my speakers...
  7. Realtek Driver - Headphones Don't Work

Realtek Driver - Headphones Don't Work: I realized a few weeks back my headphones stopped working. Realtek HD audio manager does not display a headphone device. They originally worked. After digging around all this time, I think the headphones originally worked because the Win 10 driver was originally in use, and I...
  8. Realtek Driver - Headphones Don't Work

Realtek Driver - Headphones Don't Work: I realized a few weeks back my headphones stopped working. Realtek HD audio manager does not display a headphone device. They originally worked. After digging around all this time, I think the headphones originally worked because the Win 10 driver was originally in use, and I...
  9. No audio in headphones, Realtek Drivers are gone

No audio in headphones, Realtek Drivers are gone: The other day I started up my computer and I had no audio through my headphones, so I restarted it and still had no audio. Realtek audio manager sometimes forgets to open up so I checked for that and couldn't get it turned on. After restarting a few times I checked out my...
  10. Audio not working with Realtek Drivers

Audio not working with Realtek Drivers: About a week ago, I discovered that the audio on my PC wasn't working. My speakers have a volume knob and I keep them turned off 90% of the time so I don't know how long this has actually been a problem, but I actually discovered it last week when I tried to turn my speakers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio drivers dont support headphones