Windows 10: Realtek audio driver problem in Windows 10

Discus and support Realtek audio driver problem in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Windows 10 constantly gives me trouble with my realtek drive on my ASUS laptop. The device seems to auto-disable, and sometimes even when using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PradeepRamachandran, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Realtek audio driver problem in Windows 10

Hi,

Windows 10 constantly gives me trouble with my realtek drive on my ASUS laptop. The device seems to auto-disable, and sometimes even when using windows FixIt to re-enable it, it doesn't work. Restart helps deterministically, but the problem recurs after sometime.

The issues is identical to the one reported on this thread - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-service-auto-disables-in-windows-10/17ec878a-2f7c-454c-87a0-caec987881bb. That user's issues were fixed with Windows Update, but mine doesn't seem to be. I am on the latest version of windows updated to all latest patches.

On Windows Event Log, I am seeing the following log "The Windows Audio service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 180000 milliseconds: Restart the service." with event id 7031.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information to help resolve this problem. Needless to say, the issue is really annoying!

Thanks in advance for the help.

Pradeep.

:)

PradeepRamachandran, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 17, 2019
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Realtek audio driver problem in Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Realtek audio driver problem in Windows 10 :)

JoeBoyka, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Realtek audio driver problem in Windows 10

1. Realtek audio driver problem in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Realtek audio driver

2. Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems: I don't know what happened, but I uninstalled realtek audio driver to free up space, but I didn't know it would destroy my microphone's output and input. I just reinstalled realtek audio driver, but I only have the sound of my audio Output, for example I can listen to videos,...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems: I don't know what happened, but I uninstalled realtek audio driver to free up space, but I didn't know it would destroy my microphone's output and input. I just reinstalled realtek audio driver, but I only have the sound of my audio Output, for example I can listen to videos,...
  4. Realtek Audio Driver Problem

Realtek Audio Driver Problem: Does anyone know why whenever I either Restart or Shutdown my PC the Audio Drivers revert back to High Definition Audio Device rather than staying on Realtek High Definition Audio?The reason I'm asking this is because I like to use the Realtek Audio Control APP to switch the...
  5. Realtek Audio Driver Problem

Realtek Audio Driver Problem: Every other day I lose audio on my Windows 10 HP laptop. I have to uninstall driver and reinstall using the Microsoft troubleshooter or manually through device manager. It works for a couple of days and then I have to repeat the process. I did a SFC can with no problems...
  6. REALTEK AUDIO DRIVER PROBLEM WINDOWS 10

REALTEK AUDIO DRIVER PROBLEM WINDOWS 10: Maybe you could have accidentally "delete" your Realtek Audio Driver / Audio Wizard / No Sound /only Bluetooth Audio Worked ACTUALLY THERE'S SOMETIME WE ACCIDENTALLY LOCK OUR AUDIO HD FUNCTION AT THE BIOS OPTION FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF AT LAST AFTER TRIED ALL THE USELESS...
  7. Audio balance problems on Windows 10 with Realtek drivers

Audio balance problems on Windows 10 with Realtek drivers: My setup: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX Windows 10 64-bit (18363.83) Speakers in back audio-port, headphones in front The problem: Audio balance is wrong on all audio devices plugged into the PC. Specifically, the left speaker/headphone is lacking in bass and other deep sounds. So...
  8. Realtek Audio Driver Problem

Realtek Audio Driver Problem: A problem with the sound card was installed after Windows 10 x64 setup. It's an older motherboard Gigabyte H61-DS2 Rev: 1.2 I tried more drivers to install but without success, the sound card is Realtek ALC887. Otherwise, it worked just about 2-3 days ago and then this...
  9. Realtek Audio Drivers Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Drivers Problem: Hello, I've been having some trouble with Realtek and their drivers. (and idk if its just me or not or that my computer is just bad in general) But the drivers constantly disappear and reappear over and over again. When I look on the sound control panel, the inputs and...
  10. Problems with Realtek HD audio driver and audio manager on Windows 10

Problems with Realtek HD audio driver and audio manager on Windows 10: Hope you can help me here I have installed Windows 10 today. So far so good, except for the sound volume being REALLY low. It appears that it is a problem with Realtek HD audio driver, so I manually downloaded it, but still the sound is very low. The audio manager, which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-service-auto-disables-in-windows-10/17ec878a-2f7c-454c-87a0-caec987881bb

2. updated my laptop now there is now bass in audio realtek

3. ACL877 Driver

4. realtek alc887 driver windows 10 problem mic,
  5. alc887 driver windows 10