Windows 10: Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package

Discus and support Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So basically I just got a new pair of headphones but this time they have a headphone and not a usb cable. I plugged it directly into my pc and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MasonLiu2, May 1, 2021.

1. MasonLiu2 Win User

Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package

So basically I just got a new pair of headphones but this time they have a headphone and not a usb cable. I plugged it directly into my pc and it worked, but it was identified as speakers- meaning I don't have surround sound. I watched many tutorials and it said I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager but when I try to download it, it says "No driver supported in this package". How can I resolve this issue?

:)

MasonLiu2, May 1, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 1, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 1, 2021
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package :)

JoeBoyka, May 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Driver

2. Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package: Window 11 22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-setup-no-driver-supported-in/a8ca8d76-cbd6-433d-b035-6ebc6d265154
  3. Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package: Window 11 22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-setup-no-driver-supported-in/a8ca8d76-cbd6-433d-b035-6ebc6d265154
  4. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]: so a few days ago , i did a clean reinstall of my windows 10 , i installed all the necessary windows update and drivers as usual and while trying to install the Realtek Audio driver , it says "no driver package support". Previously i could install it on my os. I tried...
  5. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]: so a few days ago , i did a clean reinstall of my windows 10 , i installed all the necessary windows update and drivers as usual and while trying to install the Realtek Audio driver , it says "no driver package support". Previously i could install it on my os. I tried...
  6. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

7. Error! - Realtek Audio Manager Set Up - "No Driver was supported in this driver package."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error! - Realtek Audio Manager Set Up - "No Driver was supported in this driver package.": I made the dumb mistake of buying headphones that has two 3.5mm plugs, one for mic and one for audio when my Laptop System Model: HP Laptop 14s-dk0xxx has one audio jack for combined headphone and microphone. I did buy an adapter to plug both cords in, but it still doesn't...
  8. Error! - Realtek Audio Manager Set Up - "No Driver was supported in this driver package."

Error! - Realtek Audio Manager Set Up - "No Driver was supported in this driver package.": I made the dumb mistake of buying headphones that has two 3.5mm plugs, one for mic and one for audio when my Laptop System Model: HP Laptop 14s-dk0xxx has one audio jack for combined headphone and microphone. I did buy an adapter to plug both cords in, but it still doesn't...
  9. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package.": I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?...
  10. Realtek audio driver setup INI

Realtek audio driver setup INI: Hi, I have Lenovo C730, it has Realtek audio with Dolby Atmos. Lenovo currently provides 8622 driver version for audio. As a matter of interest, I looked up driver installation folder and found file called "setup.ini". It has many general settings variables. But I can't find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no driver supported in this driver package

2. no driver was supported in this driver package

3. Realtek driver install failed no driver support in this driver package fix

4. realtek no driver was supported in this driver package windows 10,
  5. no driver ssupported in thisss driver package,
  6. Realtek HD audio manager “No driver was supported in this driver package” issue,
  7. no driver support in this driver package