Windows 10: Realtek Audio Driver Version 6.0.9054.1 No Sound

Discus and support Realtek Audio Driver Version 6.0.9054.1 No Sound in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have just spent the past 3 hours trying to solve this issue. I was trying to fix the issue of not being able to put my pc to sleep and thought it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/drunkpl, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Realtek Audio Driver Version 6.0.9054.1 No Sound

I have just spent the past 3 hours trying to solve this issue. I was trying to fix the issue of not being able to put my pc to sleep and thought it was because of my drivers to Gigabyte's website to download updates for them. However, after updating the audio driver, there was completely no audio even though my bluetooth speaker was connected. I tried reinstalling the audio drivers, reverting back to an older version ( 6.0.8945.1 ), troubleshooting, deleting Realtek Digital Output (under Audio inputs and outputs) in Device Manager, and finally updating to Windows version 20H2 from 2004. None of these worked so in the end I gave up and asked here.

submitted by /u/drunkpl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/drunkpl, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 4, 2021
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Realtek Audio Driver Version 6.0.9054.1 No Sound

Everything is working *Smile Realtek Audio Driver Version 6.0.9054.1 No Sound :)

JoeBoyka, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Realtek Audio Driver Version 6.0.9054.1 No Sound

1. Realtek Audio Driver Version 6.0.9054.1 No Sound - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Driver

2. No sound after updating Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound after updating Realtek Audio Drivers: I've been having issues with my front panel audio jack, but I recently got it to the point of detecting something being plugged in, but not playing audio. So I reinstalled my audio drivers. But now there's no sound from any of the audio jacks. Audio is shown as playing, but I...
  3. No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers: Windows update has, for a FIFTH TIME, completely broken the Realtek Audio Driver.Attempts to reinstall from the manufacturer's driver website don't work.Registry editing ConsoleSecurity doesn't work.Reverting Windows updates and uninstalling the latest feature updates are not...
  4. No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers

No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers: Windows update has, for a FIFTH TIME, completely broken the Realtek Audio Driver.Attempts to reinstall from the manufacturer's driver website don't work.Registry editing ConsoleSecurity doesn't work.Reverting Windows updates and uninstalling the latest feature updates are not...
  5. Sound Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Realtek Audio Driver: Hello, I had just got a new case for my computer and had to move all my hardware. Everything seems to be working correctly though my headphones aren't playing any sound Audio-technica ATH-M50x. The sound was working perfectly fine before the change happened. The device is...
  6. Sound Realtek Audio Driver

Sound Realtek Audio Driver: Hello, I had just got a new case for my computer and had to move all my hardware. Everything seems to be working correctly though my headphones aren't playing any sound Audio-technica ATH-M50x. The sound was working perfectly fine before the change happened. The device is...
  7. Sound Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. No sound after updating Realtek Audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after updating Realtek Audio drivers: I had a problem with my headset Arctis 3 wherein when I plug it in, my laptop Acer Nitro 5, AN515-54 -- Windows 10 recognizes the device but still plays the audio on my speaker. I thought that my drivers were outdated so I tried installing a new one. I installed one from...
  9. Realtek audio driver no sound

Realtek audio driver no sound: I noticed my audio channels were reversed on my Logitech headset so I looked up how to reverse the channels. Everything I found pointed to getting the HD audio manager so I installed the driver and that's where I ran into problems. My computer was no longer detecting the...
  10. realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound

realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound: How can I roll back the insider updates past the point where they stopped supporting Realtek hd audio. I have an asus mother board that runs sonic 3 sound interface that requires Realtek drivers to be installed. I have installed dozens of oldest to newest driver to no avail....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download reltek audio for PC

2. realtek driver 6.0.9054.1

3. realtek hd audio 6.0.9

4. realtek audio driver for windows 10 6.0.