Windows 10: Realtek audio drivers deleted/missing after latest windows 10 update (11/10/2018)

Discus and support Realtek audio drivers deleted/missing after latest windows 10 update (11/10/2018) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Drivers gone or corrupted after a windows update... getting quite used to this now. HP 250 G6 laptop with Realtek high definition audio. Although the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sijmo, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Sijmo Win User

Realtek audio drivers deleted/missing after latest windows 10 update (11/10/2018)

Drivers gone or corrupted after a windows update... getting quite used to this now.

HP 250 G6 laptop with Realtek high definition audio. Although the contents of the update (11/10/2018) do not refer to the Realtek drivers, mysteriously, and coincidentally, the speakers and output jack suddenly stopped working straight after the update - reason - Realtek HDA completely missing in the playback options.

Fair enough, easy to reinstall, providing you're computer savvy (direct from Realtek.com) but for many, this will be a trip to the computer repair man.

It all makes work for the working man to do!

:)

Sijmo, Oct 13, 2018
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

i didn't understand this step- 4. Install Realtek APO Driver through device manager, then using device manager update from Realtek APO Driver to the lastest offical realtek HD Audio
    which inf file i should choose when installing Realtel APO driver folder and there are many inf files in the Realtek official HD Audio. which file to choose?

amaan07, Oct 13, 2018
  3. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Delete ‪C:\Windows\System32\DTSAPOUI64.dll, install again
    If error still popup, just click ignore and run cmd as admin -> type regsvr32 DTSAPOUI64.dll

Use the original Realtek driver (not modded) and read tutorial on customize multiple audio effects with FX Configurator
    http://puresoftapps.blogspot.com/2018/05/customize-your-multiples-audio-effects.html
    One of the example is DTS Audio + Sound BlasterX 720
    Or just load W10_Custom_CT_Dolby_UWP_DTS_Render.ini for DTS Audio + Sound BlasterX 720 + Realtek Audio Effects + Dolby UWP

The install step has been written on APO Driver post(link)

alanfox2000, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek audio drivers deleted/missing after latest windows 10 update (11/10/2018)

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Realtek audio drivers deleted/missing after latest windows 10 update (11/10/2018) - Similar Threads - Realtek audio drivers

2. Realtek Audio Driver is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver is missing: I recently reinstalled Windows 11. After manually installing all of my motherboard's drivers, I realized the Realtek Audio Driver was not installing properly. It appears in Installed Apps and in File Explorer, but it does not appear in Device Manager or Task Manager or...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver is missing: I recently reinstalled Windows 11. After manually installing all of my motherboard's drivers, I realized the Realtek Audio Driver was not installing properly. It appears in Installed Apps and in File Explorer, but it does not appear in Device Manager or Task Manager or...
  4. Realtek Audio Drivers Is Missing and Will Not Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Drivers Is Missing and Will Not Install: Hello, I downloaded a realtek driver installer from both realtek, and from my pc manufacturer website. I tried using their installer multiple times and nothing seems to be installed. I checked my device manager and Realtek drivers are still missing, also, I have tried...
  5. Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver MISSING HELPP: Yesterday, i opened my pc and suddenly there is no realtek Audio device so i tried these fix :1. Uninstall the driver at device manager and install it back. Not working, still not doing anything. Then, i tried looking for HDA files, nope, only had drivers, DTS, installshield,...
  6. realtek audio driver on windows 10

realtek audio driver on windows 10: hi. i recently realised i don't have the realtek audio driver on my pc. the only visible items under the sound, video and game controller section in device manager are AMD high def audio device, creative SB audigy 2 zs wdm and high def audio device. i use speakers that i can...
  7. Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver

Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver: Hello, i just got my new laptop and its a Lenovo Legion 5 pro. i finished updating all the drivers. However, I do not have Realtek HD audio driver installed. The only Realtek driver i have is the R version. it sounds horrible. I am not sure if this is intended but i highly...
  8. Realtek problems after latest Windows 10 Update

Realtek problems after latest Windows 10 Update: Hi, I have Dell Vostro 5568. After latest Windows Update Realtek stopped working. I cannot uninstall this update, I cannot reset to factory settings, so I need to fix audio. In right corner in tray there is red sign on speaker icon. After troubleshooting it says that: "At...
  9. Intel(R) display audio driver missing after WIndows 10 2018 october update

Intel(R) display audio driver missing after WIndows 10 2018 october update: At the time of installation I had made sure that my laptop was running on the latest Intel graphics driver(i.e. v 25.20.100.6323) as recommended by intel... However after the feature update when I checked sound, video and game controllers flyout in device manager, there was...
  10. No audio after latest Windows 10 update

No audio after latest Windows 10 update: Hi, Struggling to get audio working after I updated to latest version of Windows 10. Audio driver seems to have disappeared and have tried searching to update to latest driver, but it says the best driver is already installed. Tried reinstalling graphics driver but no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing audio driver

2. missing sound driver windows 10

3. missing audio driver windows 10

4. reltek auidio driver missing,
  5. audio driver missing,
  6. realtek drivers missing on windows 10,
  7. windows 10 missing audio driver,
  8. windows update messed up sound removed realtek high definition audio,
  9. realtek drivers missing windows 10,
  10. deleted sound driver windows 10,
  11. windows 10 realtek audio driver missing,