Windows 10: realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound

Discus and support realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I roll back the insider updates past the point where they stopped supporting Realtek hd audio. I have an asus mother board that runs sonic 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasChampion_887, Sep 25, 2019.

1. realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound

How can I roll back the insider updates past the point where they stopped supporting Realtek hd audio. I have an asus mother board that runs sonic 3 sound interface that requires Realtek drivers to be installed. I have installed dozens of oldest to newest driver to no avail. I just want to roll back to where windows recognized these driver. can any one help?

:)

ThomasChampion_887, Sep 25, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Wile E Win User
    Realtek onboard audio & sound card question

Just uninstall the realtek drivers, then install the Creative drivers. Might I suggest not to let Windows auto install the Creative drivers if they pop up. Last time I did, then tried to install the official drivers, I would bsod on boot.

Wile E, Sep 25, 2019
  4. realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound

Problem with audio onboard

I has installed a R9 video Card. Now I only have sound by de HDMI cable, not for the normal connector (Front or Rear). The Realtek onboard card don't appear in the list only the tv. I try install the drivers again, but I can fix the problem. I have a Asus
    M5a97 R2 motherboard. Please help me

MNOGUERALUNA, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound

1. realtek audio drivers for asus onboard sound - Similar Threads - realtek audio drivers

2. No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers: Windows update has, for a FIFTH TIME, completely broken the Realtek Audio Driver.Attempts to reinstall from the manufacturer's driver website don't work.Registry editing ConsoleSecurity doesn't work.Reverting Windows updates and uninstalling the latest feature updates are not...
  3. No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound from Realtek Audio Drivers: Windows update has, for a FIFTH TIME, completely broken the Realtek Audio Driver.Attempts to reinstall from the manufacturer's driver website don't work.Registry editing ConsoleSecurity doesn't work.Reverting Windows updates and uninstalling the latest feature updates are not...
  4. Sound Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Realtek Audio Driver: Hello, I had just got a new case for my computer and had to move all my hardware. Everything seems to be working correctly though my headphones aren't playing any sound Audio-technica ATH-M50x. The sound was working perfectly fine before the change happened. The device is...
  5. Sound Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Realtek Audio Driver: Hello, I had just got a new case for my computer and had to move all my hardware. Everything seems to be working correctly though my headphones aren't playing any sound Audio-technica ATH-M50x. The sound was working perfectly fine before the change happened. The device is...
  6. Sound Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Realtek audio driver no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio driver no sound: I noticed my audio channels were reversed on my Logitech headset so I looked up how to reverse the channels. Everything I found pointed to getting the HD audio manager so I installed the driver and that's where I ran into problems. My computer was no longer detecting the...
  8. Asus Driver for Realtek Audio.

Asus Driver for Realtek Audio.: My ASUS PC came with the ASUS Realtek driver installed, this also installs the Realtek Console, Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar. A recent auto update to Sonic Studio took place and immediately my analogue output to the desktop speakers was dead, the digital output to my hi-fi...
  9. Missing 5.1 options from realtek onboard audio driver

Missing 5.1 options from realtek onboard audio driver: its just not there.... i ticked everything in general tab. DTS dolby but in advanced tab are just all 2channel options. (yes i did applied those changes) im using optical to my home theater which supports dolby 5.1. tried updating windows, reinstalling realtec drivers,...
  10. Realtek HD Audio onboard audio not displaying at all

Realtek HD Audio onboard audio not displaying at all: Hello! After upgrading to windows 10 I was going through my Audio settings, I had noticed that the HD Audio from my motherboard both front and rear jacks are not displayed at all in the device manager nor the audio tab in control panel - it's as if they dont exist. I...