Windows 10: Realtek Audio Fix:

Discus and support Realtek Audio Fix: in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had this problem forever. I have onboard audio that uses Realtek drivers. My microphone doesn't work right. I use headsets...I have 3 and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Isclay, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Isclay Win User

Realtek Audio Fix:

I have had this problem forever. I have onboard audio that uses Realtek drivers. My microphone doesn't work right. I use headsets...I have 3 and I have tried them all and on several inputs to the PC.

When I try to use my headset mic...I get static and low volume. I have tried this with Skype, Discord, several games and my recording software (Mixcraft). It never works right.

I have searched this forum and many many others and tried every single solution that is out there. Nothing works. This has been a problem since May of 2018 after a big update.

If there is a current solution (like in the last 2 months) I want to know about it. Microsoft has admitted to this being a problem but has not offered a solution that I know of.

Please help.

:)

Isclay, Nov 8, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Nov 8, 2019
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek Audio Fix:

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Realtek Audio Fix:

1. Realtek Audio Fix: - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Fix

2. Realtek Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio: I need stereo mix from realtek but when downloading drivers I get a error code 0001. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio/524b9261-dfef-4c0e-b772-01329dc8a6c1
  3. realtek audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio: I have no sound, my sound card seems to be down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio/01c0ee57-f7c5-487c-9b87-6281884be165
  4. realtek audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    realtek audio: I have no sound, my sound card seems to be down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio/01c0ee57-f7c5-487c-9b87-6281884be165
  5. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  6. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  7. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Realtek audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio: So I get audio when I plug in my headset through the Jacks from the motherboard but not the front one. I don't see realtek on my pc so I'm just a little confused as to what to do. submitted by /u/sailoredward [link] [comments]...
  9. Is there seriously no fix to the audio popping / crackling issue with RealTek audio and...

Is there seriously no fix to the audio popping / crackling issue with RealTek audio and...: I've been having audio popping/crackling issues, especially when playing games, for over a year and I've tried tons of solutions, but nothing helped. What is your parts list? [Consider formatting your parts list.] Type Item CPU i7 9700kf (bundled with mobo) Motherboard...
  10. Realtek Audio but no audio?

Realtek Audio but no audio?: I have a Acer Nitro 5 and I got on my computer two hours ago and my computer said "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." Even with headphones in. I tried updating my drivers, but it didn't work. Help? submitted by /u/shower-oatmeal [link] [comments]...