Windows 10: Realtek Audio Fix:

Discus and support Realtek Audio Fix: in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had this problem forever. I have onboard audio that uses Realtek drivers. My microphone doesn't work right. I use headsets...I have 3 and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Isclay, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Isclay Win User

Realtek Audio Fix:

I have had this problem forever. I have onboard audio that uses Realtek drivers. My microphone doesn't work right. I use headsets...I have 3 and I have tried them all and on several inputs to the PC.

When I try to use my headset mic...I get static and low volume. I have tried this with Skype, Discord, several games and my recording software (Mixcraft). It never works right.

I have searched this forum and many many others and tried every single solution that is out there. Nothing works. This has been a problem since May of 2018 after a big update.

If there is a current solution (like in the last 2 months) I want to know about it. Microsoft has admitted to this being a problem but has not offered a solution that I know of.

Please help.

:)

Isclay, Nov 8, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Nov 8, 2019
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek Audio Fix:

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Realtek Audio Fix:

1. Realtek Audio Fix: - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Fix

2. Realtek Audio Console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Console: Hello, I have a problem with the realtek audio console program, I have removed all the drivers with the Display Driver Uninstaller software and after rebooting the system, reinstalled and installed realtek audio console that worked, but after the system restart has stopped...
  3. realtek audio drivers

realtek audio drivers: Hi, it seems that I am having a hard time searching for reaktek audio drivers for Windows 10 Home 64 bit. I need your help, where can I download it. I don't want to end up downloading some drivers from unsafe websites that can infect my laptop with malware or anything...
  4. realtek audio no sound

realtek audio no sound: i have win10 pro and recently had to reset it, though lost most of my apps it is running now but no sound i have realtek audio and everything i tried still no sound and my drivers are up to date. any solutions?...
  5. realtek audio

realtek audio: Lost Realtek driver for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio/f2eeaada-a109-4073-99d4-b2c79be757a2
  6. Realtek HD Audio

Realtek HD Audio: My computer was working great until the Windows 10 update last week. Now the Realtek HD Audio and Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 drivers are not working. I have tried all of the manual updates and troubleshooting to no avail. I have done a lot of research and this seems to be a...
  7. Realtek Audio Not Working

Realtek Audio Not Working: Needing some advice. All of a sudden the audio on our PC is not working. We have windows 10 and our audio has been working fine until today. When I hover over the sound icon on the taskbar a message pops up to say 'No audio output device in installed even though we have...
  8. realtek audio manager

realtek audio manager: v 1607 just installed it has placed an icon in the system tray for realtek audio I cannot see the way to remove it from system tray How do I do that 63642
  9. Realtek Driver Audio

Realtek Driver Audio: Look in vídeo, My microphone audio is cut from nothing. Look my computer setings and please, help me. (Windows 10) (Driver : Realtek Hight Audio Definition) P15hcFXsJ3U 62328
  10. audio settings (realtek)

audio settings (realtek): Hello to all of you, I´ve got a new laptop with Win 10 home on it. I´ve problems with the audio settings. I´m unable/unallowed to change the volume of the included speakers. They are always auf 100 and I can´t set the volume down or off. Do you have any ideas what I could...