Windows 10: Realtek Audio: Front Panel Audio only works if back panel is plugged in

Discus and support Realtek Audio: Front Panel Audio only works if back panel is plugged in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Front panel audio only works if the back panel audio is plugged in. There are outputs in both headphones when the front and back panel audio are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/currybbang, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Realtek Audio: Front Panel Audio only works if back panel is plugged in

Front panel audio only works if the back panel audio is plugged in. There are outputs in both headphones when the front and back panel audio are plugged in. Back panel audio works fine. I have Realtek (R) Audio, instead of Realtek HD Audio. Similarly, only Realtek Audio Console and no Realtek HD Audio Manager. I tried to solve this using Driver Easy which updated my Realtek driver. It made the front panel not usable, even when the back panel is plugged in, so I had to reinstall the previous version of Realtek.

submitted by /u/currybbang
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/currybbang, Mar 1, 2020

2. No Front panel audio?

Audio card has nowhere to plug in the front panel audio. Video card no longer applies and realtek has been gone for months

satindemon4u, Mar 1, 2020
  3. visualfx Win User
    No Audio on left Headphone plugged at the front panel

Hi if one of both deskspeaker and headphones plugged back work properly.
    if one of both plugged at the front panel, only sound from right speaker either deskspeaker or headphone.
    checked by using slider in realtek audio menu.

visualfx, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Realtek Audio: Front Panel Audio only works if back panel is plugged in

front panel audio issue

the issue being the fact that it isn't working. *Laugh :laugh:

i know its not the phones i'm using since they work great when i hook em up to the rear panel, and the cord is long enough for me to use even when hooked up to the rear panel, so its not that big of an issue, but still, i'd like to figure out how to make it work...

i have downloaded the r1.75 (which i think is the latest) realtek audio drivers, and made damn sure all the wires go where they need to go, but still no dice...

that 'realtek hd audio manager' just won't recognize the fact that the phones are plugged into the front panel... although the front panel usb ports work like a charm...

any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appriciated...

cheers all.

spectre440, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Realtek Audio: Front Panel Audio only works if back panel is plugged in

1. Realtek Audio: Front Panel Audio only works if back panel is plugged in - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Front

2. front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...: my front panel jack doesnt work because the option ' disable front panel jack ' is enabled in the realtek audio console but i thought it would help me if i deleted it realtek audibut it made it worse and now i cant download the realtek audio console cause my microsoft store...
  3. front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...: my front panel jack doesnt work because the option ' disable front panel jack ' is enabled in the realtek audio console but i thought it would help me if i deleted it realtek audibut it made it worse and now i cant download the realtek audio console cause my microsoft store...
  4. front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel

Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel: Good Day,I was wondering if I can seek assistance, clarity, and hopefully, a solution for my audio concern.I've been trying to make my headsets and headphones work using the Front or Back Panel of my PC, but still I have no luck.What's weird and confusing are these findings-...
  6. Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel: Good Day,I was wondering if I can seek assistance, clarity, and hopefully, a solution for my audio concern.I've been trying to make my headsets and headphones work using the Front or Back Panel of my PC, but still I have no luck.What's weird and confusing are these findings-...
  7. Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Realtek Audio misidentifies back panel audio jacks.

Realtek Audio misidentifies back panel audio jacks.: I have a b550 Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard from AsRock. The back panel I/O is specifically stated to include "Line In/ Front Speaker/Microphone". However, Realtek Audio Console thinks that the Back Panel is rear speaker/front speaker/ subwoofer. As a result, I am unable to...
  9. Front panel audio not working

Front panel audio not working: So, just like my last PC case, my front panel audio for some reason isn't working, I thought it was my PC case, but i have gotten an entirely new case, and motherboard. I have triple checked that all front panel devices are in fact plugged in. Uninstalled my sound drivers,...
  10. realtek front panel no audio

realtek front panel no audio: so i just make my first pc build. and after everything thing i found out that the front panel audio and mic are not working. first of, even after updating it it did not install realtek hd audio manager. so i found it downloaded it. and after when i did open, it was opened in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Realtek Audio misidentifies back panel audio jacks