Windows 10: Realtek audio installer doesn't install anything.

Discus and support Realtek audio installer doesn't install anything. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have download installers from many different sources and none of them work. they all install a couple of files in a folder in the program files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John_088, Feb 7, 2019.

1. John_088 Win User

Realtek audio installer doesn't install anything.

I have download installers from many different sources and none of them work. they all install a couple of files in a folder in the program files folder that don't do anything. Realtek is still missing from the device manager and the control panel. I really need Realtek on my computer.

:)

John_088, Feb 7, 2019
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Big_Bad_E Win User
    Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers

Normally this would be a Realtek problem but my main problem is Windows.

I was getting bad mic quality so I installed the latest Realtek drivers from their website, I installed it, restarted my computer, and got no sound.

I went into Devices, and saw this:

Realtek is the Audio Device. I clicked Update driver, search automatically, and got this error:

Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them.

Realtek High Definition Audio.

I deleted the Realtek folder, reinstalled, got the same problem. Something else maybe important there is an audio port that says Mic in at rear panel (Pink) (Realtek High Defenition Audio)

I saw somewhere that I was supposed to click update, click Browse for drivers on my computer, and set the path to C:\Windows\WinSxS, which gave me this error:

Imgur

If I click on let me pick from a list of avalible drivers on my device, this pops up:

High Definition Audio Device

Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

I installed DriverEasy, clicked update on Realtek Audio, then went to devices, clicked let me pick from a list of avalible drivers on my device, clicked Have Disk, gave it the inf file that DriverEasy gave me, and got the first error. So, what am I doing
    wrong, and what is High Definition Audio Device?

Will uninstalling Microsoft Trusted Audio Drivers allow WinSxS to work?

Big_Bad_E, Feb 7, 2019
  4. TISbunno Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hi, i try to install the Realtek HD Audio + Sound BlasterX 720° 6.0.1.8328 MOD by Lynn (2018-02-06), i follow this step:
    1- disinstall old driver
    2-clean the registrer with the .reg file
    3-restart
    4-install realtek software, reboot and wait for the other part of installation
    5- use the .reg "registro audio no firmado"
    6- reboot
    after this step the driver that windows see are the high definition audio from microsoft.
    i would like to install the realtek mod driver with dolby atmos and dolby home theatre (or creative 720, depends on who offers more). Someone could share a complete guide?
    I would like to point out that the pc is a hp dv6 laptop

TISbunno, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Realtek audio installer doesn't install anything. - Similar Threads - Realtek audio installer

2. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver not installing: I am using a Lenovo system, I have tried using the installer from my manufacturer and from Realtek them self, They both install the software in Apps and Features but not the driver in device manager. In my system devices section in device manager has something called High...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver not installing: I am using a Lenovo system, I have tried using the installer from my manufacturer and from Realtek them self, They both install the software in Apps and Features but not the driver in device manager. In my system devices section in device manager has something called High...
  4. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. realtek audio drivers not installing

realtek audio drivers not installing: my audio randomly cut out then i did the steps on unistalling it and i did and now i restarted my pc an its not showing up i did the show hidden files thing and then i installed the audio drivers and still nothing...
  6. Laptop doesn't want to install Realtek Audio Manager

Laptop doesn't want to install Realtek Audio Manager: I have a relatively unused Lenovo Miix 300 became Win10 from Win8 if I remember correctly that I've had to start using lately, and I've realized that my mic makes too much noise even when the room is totally quiet perhaps it's some sort of feedback loop. I've then decided to...
  7. Realtek high definition audio installer doesn't install anything.

Realtek high definition audio installer doesn't install anything.: [ATTACH]Realtek high definition audio was working when I turned off my computer last night but today it is gone. I have the latest version of windows. I downloaded Realtek audio installer from the Realtek.com. I have tried the newest version and older versions. They all make...
  8. I can't hear anything after installing Realtek audio drivers

I can't hear anything after installing Realtek audio drivers: Earlier today I installed the 64-bit audio codec drivers from the Realtek website. Then I restarted my computer and I could not hear anything. My headphones and microphone show up in "playback" and "recording" tab in system sounds, but I do not hear anything when I try to...
  9. Realtek Audio Console not installed / can't install

Realtek Audio Console not installed / can't install: I recently made the mistake of uninstalling a few programs that I believed to be bloatware, and now I don't have and can't install the Realtek Audio Console on my laptop. I've visited my manufacturer's website acer and tried a few drivers there but both the Audio Console...
  10. Installing Realtek Audio

Installing Realtek Audio: I am trying to install Realtek Audio on my Windows 10 desktop. Having downloaded and installed the driver from the Realtek web site, I can see it listed in Programs and Features, but it doesn’t appear in Sound, where I find AnySoft Virtual Sound Device, and four entries...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek doesnt install