Windows 10: Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working

Discus and support Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an ASUS all-in-one, running Windows 10. This is the second time I ran into this issue. After the first time, I factory reset my computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdamF7829, Nov 19, 2018.

1. AdamF7829 Win User

Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working

I have an ASUS all-in-one, running Windows 10. This is the second time I ran into this issue. After the first time, I factory reset my computer and started from scratch. The speakers worked for a while.

After my computer updated, I lost sound again. Headphones and Bluetooth work, I've updated to driver, I've uninstalled it and re-installed it, restarted my computer, all that. Ever since it updated, I've had no luck.

:)

AdamF7829, Nov 19, 2018

2. Internal Conexant Audio speakers are "unconnected"

Hi,

For further assistance regarding the "unconnected" status of your internal audio speaker, we would like to gather more information:

• Was the update installed manually or automatically?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Nov 19, 2018
  3. no audio from internal speakers

Hello I've tried all of this stuff. I've tried many drivers too. I think my internal speakers (JBL sound for Lenovo) somehow were uninstalled when I got Windows 10. I looked inside and can see the speaker wires correctly connected so they should work. When
    I look at the Playback devices, I have 2: Speakers and Realtek Digital Output. When I do the troubleshooting it tells me where the plug for the speakers is, but the speakers are internal (that's why I think the internal speakers are uninstalled). What do you
    think? Thanks for the help, Richard

RichardTrebbien, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Nanna1 Win User

Internal Realtek speakers not working after upgrade

After receiving the new OSBuild 10586.164 early April 1, 2016, I find that the internal speakers installed on my LG screen are no longer working. I assumed the speakers are RealTec and downloaded the latest driver for the speakers. Speakers still do not
    work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Nanna1, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Realtek Audio Internal Speakers Not Working - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Internal

2. Realtek audio not working for my speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio not working for my speakers: My speakers do not play and when i trouble shoot Audio real tek it says that the drivers are found but it has encountered problems installing them. It also says the system cannot find the file displayed. I then downloaded a windows 10 realtek r audio driver but this has not...
  3. Realtek audio not working for my speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio not working for my speakers: My speakers do not play and when i trouble shoot Audio real tek it says that the drivers are found but it has encountered problems installing them. It also says the system cannot find the file displayed. I then downloaded a windows 10 realtek r audio driver but this has not...
  4. Realtek audio not working for my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No audio internal speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio internal speakers: Hi there, Recently I was getting my bluetooth hooked up in my windows 10 Lenovo 940 and to send my sound through to my bluetooth speakers I had to manage my speakers and hook them up. Now I am ready to change back to the speakers built into my laptop, but I could not find...
  6. No audio internal speakers

No audio internal speakers: Hi there, Recently I was getting my bluetooth hooked up in my windows 10 Lenovo 940 and to send my sound through to my bluetooth speakers I had to manage my speakers and hook them up. Now I am ready to change back to the speakers built into my laptop, but I could not find...
  7. No audio internal speakers

8. Realtek Audio Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Speakers not working: Hello. I am having an issue with my Realtek Audio Speakers. Basically, when I plug in my monitor built in speaker the computer recognizes that speaker and will play audio. But when I try to play audio out of my computer speakers the ones that came built in no audio plays....
  9. Realtek Audio Speakers not working

Realtek Audio Speakers not working: Hello. I am having an issue with my Realtek Audio Speakers. Basically, when I plug in my monitor built in speaker the computer recognizes that speaker and will play audio. But when I try to play audio out of my computer speakers the ones that came built in no audio plays....
  10. Realtek R Audio Speakers and Headphones not working

Realtek R Audio Speakers and Headphones not working: So today i did a Support assist update on my Dell G3 15 laptop, it all went fine and after i ended up with no sound in my headphones and speakers Realtek R Audio. The only way i can hear audio is if i connect my bluetooth earphones, they work, but my laptop speakers and usual...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek speakers not working

2. windows 10 realtek internal speaker not working

3. realtek audio driver windows 10 internal speaker

4. realtek internal speaker,
  5. realtek lenovo speakers not working ,
  6. new pc internal speacker has no sound realtek high definition,
  7. windows 10 internal speaker not working,
  8. hp internal speeker realtek not working ,
  9. internal laptop speakers not working realtek,
  10. how to get sound to internal speaker not headphone with realtek ,
  11. no sound internal speaker realtek,