Windows 10: Realtek Audio is flat and has no bass

Discus and support Realtek Audio is flat and has no bass in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; SO for about 3 months now I've been fighting with the audio on my PC. (dell 7577, laptop plugged into speakers and external monitors, so Audio is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HiiipowerBass, May 21, 2020.

1. Realtek Audio is flat and has no bass

SO for about 3 months now I've been fighting with the audio on my PC.

(dell 7577, laptop plugged into speakers and external monitors, so Audio is coming through the headphone jack)

After updating at some point my audio went very flat, lots of troubleshooting led me to uninstall all realtek stuff and going with the Microsoft drivers, this fixed the flat bass problem, but then lead to Loud popping (almost like the sound when you plug or unplug the headphone jack) ALL THE TIME, well that's an exaggeration it only doesn't do it when solid sound is coming through (like playing a game or watching a video) if no sound is coming through at the time in a constant fashion it will loudly pop every 15 seconds to minute or so.

I'm at a loss here, both situations are driving me mad. I have the event log of the realtek drivers and will post them below. Thanks for any help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-WM_iVPpk_SwrdvwTY3da0K2bS0-EBa4/view?usp=sharing

submitted by /u/HiiipowerBass
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HiiipowerBass, May 21, 2020

2. Realtek HD Audio (No Bass/Flat)

Hi,

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 (64-bit) and everything seems to be working fine apart from there is no bass coming through either the speakers or the headphones, the sound is absolutely flat. The Windows installed the Realtek HD Audio Drivers by default
    and I have tried the latest manufacturer drivers as well but no luck.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Haris Abdullah, May 21, 2020
  3. Realtek HD Audio (No Bass/Flat)

Hi Haris,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to try uninstalling and re-installing the audio drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps. Try the below mentioned steps and check if it helps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Look for the Drivers, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall.
    • If you are prompted to Confirm, then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status of the issue and we’ll be glad to help you further.

Navneet Anand, May 21, 2020
  4. NikJames Win User

Realtek Audio is flat and has no bass

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 (Realtek) - No bass/sub-woofer

• Speaker Setup plays all speakers fine
    • Applications do not play any bass through subwoofer (or really, at all)
    • Custom built PC using Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 motherboard onboard audio.
    • Windows 10 fresh install
    • Tried latest driver from Gigabyte, Realtek, and Microsoft
    • Windows "default" driver does play bass through sub-woofer, but audio stutters and is quiet.

Not sure what else is relevant to mention; I've tried following various posts with suggestions to fix this, with no success. I've been at this for quite a few hours and am very frustrated.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or suggestions on how to resolve

NikJames, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Realtek Audio is flat and has no bass

1. Realtek Audio is flat and has no bass - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio flat

2. Realtek High Definition Audio has disapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek High Definition Audio has disapeared: So, I've run into a problem that has completely baffled me, I had a power surge this morning and after my pc rebooted my Realtek high-definition audio seems to have disappeared. This is what was used when I connected headphones to my pc, so this is quite distressing. It...
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio has disapeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio has disapeared: So, I've run into a problem that has completely baffled me, I had a power surge this morning and after my pc rebooted my Realtek high-definition audio seems to have disappeared. This is what was used when I connected headphones to my pc, so this is quite distressing. It...
  4. No bass in rear audio jack

No bass in rear audio jack: I'm using driver Realtek HDA 6.0.9132.1 but this has been going on with earlier drivers too for some time. My front jack is damaged and I have to find the perfect position for it to work so I wanted to use the rear jack but it had NO bass at all compared to the front jack. I...
  5. no bass boost on audio mixer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    no bass boost on audio mixer: i have an alienware aurora r8 and whenever i want to boost the bass i cant cus i dont have an enhancements tab with my speakers when i go to sound does anyone know a solution or is this permanent ive tried resetting my drivers and even un and reinstalling realtek nothing...
  6. Realtek to much bass and bad sound?

Realtek to much bass and bad sound?: Hello there. I'm using asus rog g751j windows pro .... i had amazing sound, but for some reason i unistalled from my manager the sound driver, and installed it back but there was no Sound. The drivers from 2019 does not work for me. I needed to install Realtek drivers so i...
  7. Flat sound/No bass Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flat sound/No bass Windows 10: Hey! Recently, I've been having trouble with my headphones.I hear little or no bass anymore and that's very annoying because I make a lot of music, for example on FL Studio.I already rebooted my pc and kept the files, but that didn't help.I also removed and reinstalled all...
  8. audio has no bass

audio has no bass: after reinstalling windows 10 and updating it the audio on headset has no bass when i reinstall the audio driver it can detect that the headphones and name changes from speakers/headphones to only headphones but the driver automatically updates itself and it sticks to...
  9. Realtek Audio Console/Nahimic - Bass Management - no crossover option

Realtek Audio Console/Nahimic - Bass Management - no crossover option: Hi all, First of a bit of back story. I do have a pair of Mackie MR524. Years ago I bought a Logitech surround system (Z906). The satellite speakers of the Logitech system don't sound too great (to put it politely). Because of that I have used the Mackies exclusively but...
  10. Bass Boost lost from Realtek Audio from windows update on Dell Laptop

Bass Boost lost from Realtek Audio from windows update on Dell Laptop: The solution is simple, Go to this site and download the Realtek HD Driver for Oct 2018. https://www.dell.com/support/home/au/en/aubsd1/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=vvppy Uninstall your current driver and install this one. Be sure to save the file so you can do it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Realtek audio console bass boost

2. realtek high definition audio driver no bass ?

3. realtek audio console