Windows 10: Realtek Audio isn’t working/properly installing

Discus and support Realtek Audio isn’t working/properly installing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sorry if I’m on the sub Reddit. I figured this is the place to ask since it’s on Window OS. I’m having a lot of trouble trying to install the Realtek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SubtilArtiste, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Realtek Audio isn’t working/properly installing

Sorry if I’m on the sub Reddit. I figured this is the place to ask since it’s on Window OS.

I’m having a lot of trouble trying to install the Realtek Audio Drivers as I’ve tried deleting the drivers and reinstalling them (the issue here being even if I install the drivers and it tells me to reset my PC, I still don’t see the drivers or audio device in sound manager or settings. I went as far as to factory reset my PC (though I probably shouldn’t have done that) but it didn’t restore any default drivers or anything. (I also checked my mother boards drivers on the site but even through that installation method, the drivers and device didn’t show up) Is there something I’m missing here? I’m not a tech savvy person so I’m in need of help. (The motherboard is TUF Gaming B360M Plus Gaming by ASUS if that’s important)

submitted by /u/SubtilArtiste
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SubtilArtiste, Jan 17, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Realtek Audio NOT Working? [WINDOWS 10]

Hi,

In order for us to assist you with the Realtek Audio, that is not working on your computer. Kindly follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Go to Device Manager>Sound,
    Video and Game Controllers.

2. Right-click Realtek High Definition Audio and
    Update Driver Software.

3. Browse My Computer for Driver Software.

4. Under Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, select
    Install High Definition Audio Device.

5. Once it’s finished, repeat steps 1-4, and then install the
    latest RealTek High Definition Audio Version.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek Audio isn’t working/properly installing

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Realtek Audio isn’t working/properly installing

1. Realtek Audio isn’t working/properly installing - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio isn’t

2. Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!: My computer has a storage recycle bin that’s corrupt and I can’t even change the admin permissions my account says I’m an administrator but I still can’t click on certain files to even fix the problem so what should I do now? Because I tried everything...
  3. Realtek Audio Manager not working, computer not shutting down properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Manager not working, computer not shutting down properly: I was having issues with Realtek Audio Manager not starting and my speakers not being recognized a couple days ago, so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall the latest version from the Realtek website. However, it seems like the Setup program doesn't install Realtek...
  4. Windows installation isn’t working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation isn’t working properly: Hello! I recently built my first computer with my old hard drive in it to save my files, i also copied the windows 10 key on to a flash drive however when i go to the windows instal page it says the driver is unalocated for or something and that it had 0 mb of storage. When i...
  5. My audio isn’t working..

My audio isn’t working..: I don’t know if it is a problem with the headphones, but they were working big great last night. Has this happened to anyone else? submitted by /u/AlchemistIssue [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqhkrx/my_audio_isnt_working/
  6. Realtek audio not working

Realtek audio not working: i am not having any audio come out of my headphones titled: Headphones (Realtek (R) Audio). i have tried almost everything the internet has told me, updating drivers, restarting, unplugging/re-plugging, and a ton more. Sorry i dont know how to describe all ive done because it...
  7. Realtek Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Not Working: I don't know why but I have this problem with my audio drivers that I can't open the application to it and every now and then the drivers fail resulting in a quiet to no input mic, and my sound mixer turning everything down for no reason. I have tried reinstalling the drivers...
  8. Realtek audio driver installed but not working.

Realtek audio driver installed but not working.: I have Realtek audio installed, it shows the driver in install/uninstall, but when I check device manager it doesn't show up and my audio still doesn't work.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Installing Realtek Audio

Installing Realtek Audio: I am trying to install Realtek Audio on my Windows 10 desktop. Having downloaded and installed the driver from the Realtek web site, I can see it listed in Programs and Features, but it doesn’t appear in Sound, where I find AnySoft Virtual Sound Device, and four entries...
  10. Realtek Audio Not Working

Realtek Audio Not Working: Needing some advice. All of a sudden the audio on our PC is not working. We have windows 10 and our audio has been working fine until today. When I hover over the sound icon on the taskbar a message pops up to say 'No audio output device in installed even though we have...