Windows 10: realtek audio levels auto changing

Discus and support realtek audio levels auto changing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so ive found this post while googling this issue from back in 2016 and im having the same issue but none of the slutions work for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jessewalls, May 23, 2020.

1. realtek audio levels auto changing

so ive found this post while googling this issue from back in 2016 and im having the same issue but none of the slutions work for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-sound-issue-sound-volume-randomly/8ea9b08b-3f68-402f-ac73-44799d31656f?page=3

any idea if theres a fix for this?

:)

jessewalls, May 23, 2020

2. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Post your FXConfigurator 2 screenshot (Realtek speakers endpoints) & try load W10_8.1_Realtek_Render.ini - >apply - >restart audio services ( only realtek audio effect)
    make sure you select correct
    *89920-60863cd925672213eb997f6f38b7054c.jpg*

alanfox2000, May 23, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 23, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

realtek audio levels auto changing

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 23, 2020
Thema:

realtek audio levels auto changing

1. realtek audio levels auto changing - Similar Threads - realtek audio levels

2. Alarm audio levels and specific application audio levels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alarm audio levels and specific application audio levels: I use the Windows alarm every morning to wake me up and at my normal audio of 20 it just doesn't cut it, so every night I have to turn my volume up all the way and turn down other applications that use audio to keep them at normal levels, however, it seems like having the...
  3. Alarm audio levels and specific application audio levels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm audio levels and specific application audio levels: I use the Windows alarm every morning to wake me up and at my normal audio of 20 it just doesn't cut it, so every night I have to turn my volume up all the way and turn down other applications that use audio to keep them at normal levels, however, it seems like having the...
  4. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  5. Windows keeps auto adjusting my microphone audio level to 20

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps auto adjusting my microphone audio level to 20: No matter what i do, in a few select programs (Most prominently, CS:GO), Windows auto adjusts my microphone level down to 20. I've done a lot to attempt to fix this, i set up voicemeeter and used that for a bit until i realised that does not help either. Yes i've also...
  6. Realtek Audio but no audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio but no audio?: I have a Acer Nitro 5 and I got on my computer two hours ago and my computer said "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." Even with headphones in. I tried updating my drivers, but it didn't work. Help? submitted by /u/shower-oatmeal [link] [comments]...
  7. Audio Levels Dropping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Levels Dropping: My audio levels drop after two seconds to barely audible. I have restarted, ran the troubleshooter, scanned for problems, keeps telling me everything is fine. It seems to fix it for a minute, then the problem arises again. It doesn't matter what format/app/feed I use,...
  8. Audio levels changing

Audio levels changing: I'm probably in the wrong category, but I really couldn't find one that would fit the problem. The sound levels of programs keep changing in the volume mixer. I've tried disabling Dolby Audio sound leveler and putting the windows communications thingy to do nothing, but...
  9. Audio levels chaning

Audio levels chaning: I'm probably in the wrong category, but I really couldn't find one that would fit the problem. The sound levels of programs keep changing in the volume mixer. I've tried disabling Dolby Audio sound leveler and putting the windows communications thingy to do nothing, but...
  10. Low Audio Levels

Low Audio Levels: While listening to any audio from any application (browser, media player, etc.), the audio levels of the specific application do not match the level of the "Device". To better explain what I mean, have a look at the attached picture showing you the audio level of Chrome...