Windows 10: Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio

Discus and support Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, so I recently got a new Cyberpower PC. I edit a lot, and prefer to do so through headphones, so I plug them into the headphone jack in the front... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MykalWilliams, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio

Ok, so I recently got a new Cyberpower PC. I edit a lot, and prefer to do so through headphones, so I plug them into the headphone jack in the front panel. However, I recently got new speakers as well for when I want to listen through those or watch a show with friends. That's plugged into the rear panel. The problem is that the computer reads both of these as "speakers". This wouldn't normally be an issue for me, but I noticed the headphones start becoming greatly distorted and overly sensitive when the speakers are plugged in (even if they're not on). As soon as I unplug the speakers, the sound goes back to normal on the headphones, so I'm assuming that it has to do with both of them being read as the same device? I tried the other rear panels for the speakers, but no luck. They don't provide any sound.

I looked up ways to separate them, but they require me to go into the Realtek HD Audio Manager and click on "Device Advanced Settings". Problem there is, I'm missing that option. It's literally not where it's supposed to be. So I have no way of doing that either.

Does anyone know how to fix the headphone problem when my speakers are plugged in? Or at the very least, know how to get "Device Advanced Settings" to appear in Realtek HD Audio Manager? Thanks!

:)

MykalWilliams, Jun 25, 2019

2. Realtek Audio Manager

Hi,

I just purchased a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10 Pro and when I go into the Control Panel I don't see the Realtek Audio Manager. I have my Desktop Running Realtek Audio Manager running Windows 10 Pro also with no problems!?

Do I need another driver or another solution?

Can anyone help me solve as I would like to use the equalizer from Realtek Audio Manager?

Please help!

Thanks so much in advance!

Greg

zeppelin1974, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio

Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

What is the make and the model number of the notebook?

You can try the below steps and check if the issue persists.

Method 1: Update the Realtek audio drivers via Device Manager.

1. Press Windows key + R to open Run command.

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. Expand Sound, video, and game controllers.

4. Right click on Realtek High Definition Audio, and select
    Update Driver Software...

5. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

6. Once the drivers are updated successfully, restart the system.

Method 2: Update the Asus Xonar U5 audio driver.

I'd suggest you to install the Asus Xonar U5 audio driver and check.

If the issue persists, I'd suggest you to refer this article on
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio

1. Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Manager

2. Realtek Audio Manager not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Manager not showing up: I've been banging my head at the Realtek Audio Manager for a while now so I thought id finally make a post about it.When installing the driver it installs in the program files x86 folder instead of the 64 one. It also doesn't install RtkNGUI64 its only installs the 64 upgrade...
  3. Realtek Audio Manager not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Manager not showing up: I've been banging my head at the Realtek Audio Manager for a while now so I thought id finally make a post about it.When installing the driver it installs in the program files x86 folder instead of the 64 one. It also doesn't install RtkNGUI64 its only installs the 64 upgrade...
  4. Realtek Audio Manager not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek audio manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio manager: Today realtex audio updated and since then it would not detect my headphones . If I went back to the previous version it would detect them but merge it with my speakers so sometimes I would get the audio comming out of my headphones and speakers at the same time and after...
  6. Realtek Audio Manager Missing a lot of Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Manager Missing a lot of Settings?: So I have this issue with my mic picking up every single sound that my PC makes. I tried several things with no results. One solution I found was to go to the advanced setting on the Realtek Audio Manager to separate the input jacks. I wanted to try doing that when I found...
  7. Realtek HD Audio Manager missing

Realtek HD Audio Manager missing: I have realtek audio driver installed for my new pc but the manager is missing. The audio output works fine but there is no input. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-hd-audio-manager-missing/e67879c8-fd4b-4ac3-aede-780f78f2ec3e
  8. Realtek Audio Manager Missing

Realtek Audio Manager Missing: I'm losing my mind, I cannot find this stupid thing and without it my audio and mic won't work. I have gone to the Gigabyte's website and found the drivers, downloaded and installed but nothing happens. It does not appear in my control panel. I cannot search it in my start...
  9. Audio settings messed up?

Audio settings messed up?: So, my max volume on my pc was insanely loud in the past, which was really nice when i wanted to listen to really loud music or something, but now the 100% volume is what it used to be at like... 25%. I do NOT like this. Was there a recent windows update that changed this, or...
  10. Realtek HD Audio issues (Realtek Audio Manager not showing up)

Realtek HD Audio issues (Realtek Audio Manager not showing up): I never thought I would be typing out a post to solve a issue but here I am. So I recently restored my computer due to a Windows error that kept missing up my session (I wouldn't be able to load files / upload files [it was missing with my school work] and when I right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio control missing

2. just bought a new asus and the audio is messed up