Windows 10: Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio

Discus and support Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, so I recently got a new Cyberpower PC. I edit a lot, and prefer to do so through headphones, so I plug them into the headphone jack in the front... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MykalWilliams, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio

Ok, so I recently got a new Cyberpower PC. I edit a lot, and prefer to do so through headphones, so I plug them into the headphone jack in the front panel. However, I recently got new speakers as well for when I want to listen through those or watch a show with friends. That's plugged into the rear panel. The problem is that the computer reads both of these as "speakers". This wouldn't normally be an issue for me, but I noticed the headphones start becoming greatly distorted and overly sensitive when the speakers are plugged in (even if they're not on). As soon as I unplug the speakers, the sound goes back to normal on the headphones, so I'm assuming that it has to do with both of them being read as the same device? I tried the other rear panels for the speakers, but no luck. They don't provide any sound.

I looked up ways to separate them, but they require me to go into the Realtek HD Audio Manager and click on "Device Advanced Settings". Problem there is, I'm missing that option. It's literally not where it's supposed to be. So I have no way of doing that either.

Does anyone know how to fix the headphone problem when my speakers are plugged in? Or at the very least, know how to get "Device Advanced Settings" to appear in Realtek HD Audio Manager? Thanks!

:)

MykalWilliams, Jun 25, 2019

2. Realtek Audio Manager

Hi,

I just purchased a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10 Pro and when I go into the Control Panel I don't see the Realtek Audio Manager. I have my Desktop Running Realtek Audio Manager running Windows 10 Pro also with no problems!?

Do I need another driver or another solution?

Can anyone help me solve as I would like to use the equalizer from Realtek Audio Manager?

Please help!

Thanks so much in advance!

Greg

zeppelin1974, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio

Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

What is the make and the model number of the notebook?

You can try the below steps and check if the issue persists.

Method 1: Update the Realtek audio drivers via Device Manager.

1. Press Windows key + R to open Run command.

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. Expand Sound, video, and game controllers.

4. Right click on Realtek High Definition Audio, and select
    Update Driver Software...

5. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

6. Once the drivers are updated successfully, restart the system.

Method 2: Update the Asus Xonar U5 audio driver.

I'd suggest you to install the Asus Xonar U5 audio driver and check.

If the issue persists, I'd suggest you to refer this article on
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio

1. Realtek Audio Manager Missing Settings? Messed Up Audio - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Manager

2. Realtek Audio Manager Not in Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Manager Not in Startup: Hello all. I may be remembering wrong but when you install Realtek's HD Audio drivers, isn't the audio manager supposed to be in the Startup menu? I no longer see it there, and I'd like to know if it's possible to get it back there (if it was ever supposed to be there in the...
  3. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: Good evening! I am writing to ask help from our big community. I hope someone will help me with some advice how I could solve this problem. I have recently bought Genius 5.1 6000 speakers and an Asus Xonar U5 audio card. I want to connect the speakers to my notebook...
  4. Realtek audio ports are all kinds of messed up

Realtek audio ports are all kinds of messed up: My motherboard is a Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, I just bought it last week. When I refer to things that happened "in the past", I mean with Realtek audio on other motherboards. I keep speakers plugged into the back panel and I have headphones plugged into the front panel. This...
  5. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: When I plug my mic in to the correct pink audio jack, the realtek manager shows up and asks me what type of device im using so i click mic in and when i try to talk to someone or record something, they cant hear me. i hear them just fine. I do have a splitter. It was working...
  6. realtek audio manager

realtek audio manager: v 1607 just installed it has placed an icon in the system tray for realtek audio I cannot see the way to remove it from system tray How do I do that 63642
  7. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: Hi there everyone, I have a bit of an annoying problem with the Realtek HD Audio Manager. When i have left my computer turned on and i've been away from it for an hour or two, My screen is set to go into a standby mode but the computer will stay on. When i wiggle the...
  8. audio settings (realtek)

audio settings (realtek): Hello to all of you, I´ve got a new laptop with Win 10 home on it. I´ve problems with the audio settings. I´m unable/unallowed to change the volume of the included speakers. They are always auf 100 and I can´t set the volume down or off. Do you have any ideas what I could...
  9. Realtek HD Audio Manager, no advanced settings

Realtek HD Audio Manager, no advanced settings: Hi! I have no advanced settings in the manager. So I cannot separate my headphones from my speakers. I did uninstall Realtek drivers completely and could separate headphones and speakers in playback devices but reinstalling Realtek just removes headphones from playback...
  10. Realtek HD Audio issues (Realtek Audio Manager not showing up)

Realtek HD Audio issues (Realtek Audio Manager not showing up): I never thought I would be typing out a post to solve a issue but here I am. So I recently restored my computer due to a Windows error that kept missing up my session (I wouldn't be able to load files / upload files [it was missing with my school work] and when I right...