Windows 10: Realtek Audio Manager not opening and unable to be found

Discus and support Realtek Audio Manager not opening and unable to be found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am really having issues with the Realtek audio Drivers. I have tried everything and I can't get my new headset to work on this computer. When I plug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaleViljoen, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Realtek Audio Manager not opening and unable to be found

I am really having issues with the Realtek audio Drivers. I have tried everything and I can't get my new headset to work on this computer. When I plug it in, the Realtek Audio Manager does not open like it does on my other computers. This headset has a 3.5mm jack for connecting.

I have uninstalled and installed the latest version found here "https://www.realtek.com/…/pc-audio-codecs-high-definition-a…" and I chose the third option which was "64bits Vista, Windows7, Windows8, Windows8.1, Windows10 Driver only Executable file" and once it was all installed again I tried plugging it in but once again it did not open the Audio Manager. In fact, I can not find the audio manager when I search for it and when I go to the download location I click on "RtkNGUI64.exe" and nothing opens.

I plug it in directly to the motherboard and please do not advise for me to look for Realtek in control panel as its no where to be found there. I have also tried updating it through device manager and chose the driver from my computer and still nothing happened. Windows is fully updated and so are my drivers which I obtained from my motherboard manufacturers website. Below are my specs:

Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Intel Xeon X3470 @ 2.93GHz
    24.0GB DDR3
    P7H55-V LGA1156
    3072MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 280x
    931GB SAMSUNG

All help is appreciated!

:)

DaleViljoen, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 4, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Realtek Audio Manager not opening and unable to be found

Everything is working *Smile Realtek Audio Manager not opening and unable to be found :)

JoeBoyka, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Realtek Audio Manager not opening and unable to be found

1. Realtek Audio Manager not opening and unable to be found - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Manager

2. Realtek audio manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio manager: Today realtex audio updated and since then it would not detect my headphones . If I went back to the previous version it would detect them but merge it with my speakers so sometimes I would get the audio comming out of my headphones and speakers at the same time and after...
  3. Why can't open the realtek audio manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't open the realtek audio manager?: My os:windows10.I download and install the latest `0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R282.exe` from its official website....
  4. Realtek HD Audio Manager - Will no longer open?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD Audio Manager - Will no longer open?: This is my motherboard: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-AC#down-driver&Win10%2064 You can find my audio drivers at Drivers -> Win 10 64. I have switched between the Universal Driver and the non-universal driver for a couple years, and have...
  5. Realtek HD Audio Manager not opening !!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Realtek HD Audio Manager not opening !!!: i m not able to open pls help me with this and also realtek audio control is not available in my microsoft store . i tried a many lot times from web but it is showing error to download that app....
  6. Unable to open audio manager.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open audio manager.: I have many issues. I was trying to enable front jack and followed YouTube videos but nothing worked. I messed up everything, I don't see audio manager. My sound has also muted. I am really frustrated by now.I did wrong thing....
  7. Realtek HD Audio Manager is not Working or Opening

Realtek HD Audio Manager is not Working or Opening: Hello, Since Yesterday my audio drivers have issues, First my headphones got disconnected, I check it out to find when i decrease or increase volume in the Windows Volume mixer there is no audio coming out from the laptop of mine. I then check my audio drivers were up to...
  8. Troubles opening Realtek HD Audio Manager

Troubles opening Realtek HD Audio Manager: Hello, I've been trying to open the Realtek HD Audio Manager to set up a new external mic on my Inspiron 7570, but the app does not respond when I click on it. I've read this is because of the drivers, so I've tried using different versions of the Realtek Drivers - all...
  9. realtek audio not found in device manager and will not open in folder.

realtek audio not found in device manager and will not open in folder.: i reinstalled the driver and i've looked everywhere. RkTNGUI64.exe wont open and Realtek Audio Manager wont appear in device manager as the image suggest belows. please help. i would love to have audio again [ATTACH]...
  10. Realtek HD Audio manager will not open?

Realtek HD Audio manager will not open?: I've tried opening it in C:Program files. I also tried pinning it to task bar and then trying to open but that didn't work either. I uninstalled the Realtek driver through device manager and then reinstalled the drivers on HP. I also downloaded Realtek HD audio manager from...