Windows 10: Realtek Audio Manager not opening (winver 18362.657, 64 bit OS)

Discus and support Realtek Audio Manager not opening (winver 18362.657, 64 bit OS) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to fix my 3.5 mm headphone microphone so I need to open the Realtek Audio Manager. However, it doesn't open (that is, the RtkNGUI64 file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chikabestgirl, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Realtek Audio Manager not opening (winver 18362.657, 64 bit OS)

I want to fix my 3.5 mm headphone microphone so I need to open the Realtek Audio Manager. However, it doesn't open (that is, the RtkNGUI64 file doesn't). I've been told to uninstall and reinstall my drivers, but 1) when i go to device manager and go under Audio Inputs and Outputs, there are three drivers: Microphone Array, Speakers, and Stereo Mix. Do I uninstall all three? And 2) I'm not sure whether the drivers I am downloading are up to date. It would be really helpful if someone had a definitive location where to download them.

submitted by /u/chikabestgirl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chikabestgirl, Feb 24, 2020

2. I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager for my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1903, It is GONE Since 1903?

I need the Realtek HD Audio Manager for my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1903, It is GONE Since 1903?

AlvinTownsend, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek Audio Manager not opening (winver 18362.657, 64 bit OS)

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Realtek Audio Manager not opening (winver 18362.657, 64 bit OS)

1. Realtek Audio Manager not opening (winver 18362.657, 64 bit OS) - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Manager

2. Move from 32 Bit OS to 64 Bit OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move from 32 Bit OS to 64 Bit OS: Currently, I run windows 10 home 32 Bit on a 64 Bit processor. I am looking to upgrade the OS to 64 Bit but I don’t want to reinstall Windows as the computer is from a relative who passed away and was working on a application for training pilots. As there is no exe installer,...
  3. Move from 32 Bit OS to 64 Bit OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move from 32 Bit OS to 64 Bit OS: Currently, I run windows 10 home 32 Bit on a 64 Bit processor. I am looking to upgrade the OS to 64 Bit but I don’t want to reinstall Windows as the computer is from a relative who passed away and was working on a application for training pilots. As there is no exe installer,...
  4. Move from 32 Bit OS to 64 Bit OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Realtek HD Audio Manager not opening !!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Realtek HD Audio Manager not opening !!!: i m not able to open pls help me with this and also realtek audio control is not available in my microsoft store . i tried a many lot times from web but it is showing error to download that app....
  6. Is 64 bit OS useful??????.

Is 64 bit OS useful??????.: Independent of ram, Installing 64 bit OS is useful or not????? Some are saying that installing 64 bit OS is not much useful. As it uses double amount of data than 32 bit. Even we have more than 4 GB ram like 6 GB ram, they are telling that it doesn't improve much...
  7. About 64 bit OS??????

About 64 bit OS??????: My motherboard : Asus. Model:P5QPL-AM. My OS:windows 10 pro 1903. Architecture:32 bit. Currently I have ram:2 GB. If I buy a 4 GB ram and make it 6 GB, Now, is 64 bit OS is useful than 32 bit???? If I buy 2 GB ram and make it 4 GB ram, Now, is 64 bit OS...
  8. Windows 64 bit OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 64 bit OS: Running Windows 10 Pro on an Asus notebook. System information shows the system as a 64 bit OS with an x64-based processor. However, when I open the CMD prompt the system is shown as C:\WINDOWS\system32 On drive C: > WINDOWS there is a folder System32 I upgraded from...
  9. Windows 10 pro 64 bit realtek audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 pro 64 bit realtek audio stuttering: Hello I have an issue where my audio begins to stutter, especially when i use streaming service like Netflix - to watch movies. While it stutters it begins to desync and the further you watch the movie - the more desync between video and audio increases. At first i...
  10. Realtek HD Audio manager will not open?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek HD Audio manager will not open?: I've tried opening it in C:Program files. I also tried pinning it to task bar and then trying to open but that didn't work either. I uninstalled the Realtek driver through device manager and then reinstalled the drivers on HP. I also downloaded Realtek HD audio manager from...