Windows 10: Realtek Audio mic drivers not working

Discus and support Realtek Audio mic drivers not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I Have the drivers of realtek my speakers are working but my mic is not working plzz help i am not finding any solution from 1 year I tried to search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Akshit Jangid, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Realtek Audio mic drivers not working

I Have the drivers of realtek my speakers are working but my mic is not working plzz help i am not finding any solution from 1 year I tried to search it on youtube but today i found that i can ask questions from you and as I try to download the drivers the downloading speed is very slow it is average 26 kbps plzzz help I dont know if the man who come installed wrong drivers man i am having windows 10 pirated and windows version 1909 plzzzz plzzz plzzzzzz help

:)

Akshit Jangid, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 23, 2020
  3. JoeBoyka Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Realtek Audio mic drivers not working :)

JoeBoyka, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Durelzo Win User

Realtek Audio mic drivers not working

I need a new audio driver that works with Windows 10 that is not Realtek.

My computer just underwent the recent Windows update and with it the updated Realtek audio driver. I don't know if I had been using a Realtek driver before that point, I never had a reason to pay attention to it. My audio input through any mic I connect
    since the update is horrible and I need a new driver that is not Realtek, as I have updated it again, un and reinstalled it and followed all the steps listed in other similar questions such as:

"I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab03

If the issue persists, then try to uninstall and re-install the audio driver.

1. Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Device Manager.
    2. In the list of hardware categories, look for the device that you want to update, and then right-click on it to Uninstall.
    3. Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.
    4. To re-install, either you can restart the system or install the driver from the manufacturer’s website (recommended as they will have updated drivers).
    For reference:

Try all the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Audio. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you."

This has not worked for me; I need an option that is either a guaranteed fix which I don't think is available, or a new compatible driver.

Durelzo, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Realtek Audio mic drivers not working

1. Realtek Audio mic drivers not working - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio mic

2. Realtek audio driver not detecting headset mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio driver not detecting headset mic.: My drivers are updated, ROG PC, the headset works with literally every other system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-not-detecting-headset-mic/f9affa0f-3b2b-4bc5-b315-f5fd439f21b1
  3. Realtek audio driver not detecting headset mic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio driver not detecting headset mic.: My drivers are updated, ROG PC, the headset works with literally every other system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-not-detecting-headset-mic/f9affa0f-3b2b-4bc5-b315-f5fd439f21b1
  4. Realtek audio driver problems! The mics aren't working!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio driver problems! The mics aren't working!: Hi! I've got a major issue with my input audio and I don't know what to do, since I've tried following a couple tutorials from the internet but nothing has worked. I own a GL503VD laptop from Asus, it's my main device and I use it for everything, including online classes,...
  5. Realtek audio driver problems! The mics aren't working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio driver problems! The mics aren't working!: Hi! I've got a major issue with my input audio and I don't know what to do, since I've tried following a couple tutorials from the internet but nothing has worked. I own a GL503VD laptop from Asus, it's my main device and I use it for everything, including online classes,...
  6. Realtek audio driver problems! The mics aren't working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Headset Mic not working with Realtek Audio Driver

Headset Mic not working with Realtek Audio Driver: I have the Logitech G332 headset and the RealtekR Audio driver installed on device manager, but in my control panel under sound and recording, it says "Jack Mic" isn't plugged in even though my audio still works fine. I'm not sure why Realtek isn't detecting my mic....
  8. Realtek audio drivers not working

Realtek audio drivers not working: Around a week ago my computer was acting weird so i decided to restart it, when it booted back up i realized that there was no audio and that the Realtek audio drivers have deleted themselves, i tried to reinstall them without success.I have tried literally everything from...
  9. Audio not working with Realtek Drivers

Audio not working with Realtek Drivers: About a week ago, I discovered that the audio on my PC wasn't working. My speakers have a volume knob and I keep them turned off 90% of the time so I don't know how long this has actually been a problem, but I actually discovered it last week when I tried to turn my speakers...
  10. Audio not working with Realtek Drivers

Audio not working with Realtek Drivers: About a week ago, I discovered that the audio on my PC wasn't working. My speakers have a volume knob and I keep them turned off 90% of the time so I don't know how long this has actually been a problem, but I actually discovered it last week when I tried to turn my speakers...