Windows 10: Realtek audio missing

Discus and support Realtek audio missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I shut down my computer for the night and when I came back in the morning the Realtek audio choice is missing along with my microphone. I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Crippledkid, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Realtek audio missing

I shut down my computer for the night and when I came back in the morning the Realtek audio choice is missing along with my microphone. I already downloaded a recent windows update and the driver is missing from the device manager. The Windows version is 1909. I tried going to the Realtek website and downloading a driver from there but I t did not work.

:)

Crippledkid, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 9, 2021
  4. dvojinov Win User

Realtek audio missing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

do you have asus board ? did you care to check my page ?

all right I checkd your specifications your mobo and audio setup is :

• Realtek ALC889 codec
    • High Definition Audio
    • 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
    • Support for Dolby® Home Theater
    • Support for S/PDIF Out
    That doesn't necessary mean Dolby Digital Live ..if by any chance you have Dolby Digital Live and want to go with it you should use your manufacturers drives , however if this DHT is one of the Software solutions DAX 1 , 2 or whatever and you dont have DOlby Digital Live 5.1 surround to select that means only native DOLBY and DTS are sported as pass-through once such contest is detected but you wont gain all time 5.1 as you miss Dolby Digital LIve or DTS Interactive (gaming , music videos that are not Dolby or DTS ) in this case check my page :

SimpleSite.com

read the instructions carefully EXPLORE THE PAGE and follow them step by step and it may be that you end up with full DTS Interactive and Dolby Digital Live on your board , as it is GIABYTE you have great chances ..ASUS unfortunately has issues with DTS interactive ongoing more then 6 months now and I start to believe that ASUS lost DTS Interactive licence and is drooped out of the game or they have issue that they are not aware off .

dvojinov, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Realtek audio missing

1. Realtek audio missing - Similar Threads - Realtek audio missing

2. Realtek Audio Driver is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver is missing: I recently reinstalled Windows 11. After manually installing all of my motherboard's drivers, I realized the Realtek Audio Driver was not installing properly. It appears in Installed Apps and in File Explorer, but it does not appear in Device Manager or Task Manager or...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver is missing: I recently reinstalled Windows 11. After manually installing all of my motherboard's drivers, I realized the Realtek Audio Driver was not installing properly. It appears in Installed Apps and in File Explorer, but it does not appear in Device Manager or Task Manager or...
  4. Realtek audio is still missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio is still missing: my realtek audio is missing again after showing up approximately for one week. I have tried uninstalled the windows update but the results is still the same. I tried to unninstall the driver but the result is still the same. Tied to reset my PC and the audio still didn't...
  5. Realtek audio is still missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio is still missing: my realtek audio is missing again after showing up approximately for one week. I have tried uninstalled the windows update but the results is still the same. I tried to unninstall the driver but the result is still the same. Tied to reset my PC and the audio still didn't...
  6. Realtek audio is still missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Realtek Audio missing

Realtek Audio missing: So, I was updating drivers, related to sound, when suddenly I stopped hearing audio from any source, I went to manage devices and removed Realtek Audio, hoping it would activate again by itself but nothing happened. I have been trying for a day now installing sound drivers,...
  8. Realtek audio missing

Realtek audio missing: I shut down my computer for the night and when I came back in the morning the Realtek audio choice is missing along with my microphone. I already downloaded a recent windows update and the driver is missing from the device manager. The Windows version is 1909. I tried going...
  9. Realtek audio missing

Realtek audio missing: so my realtek audio is missing and i cant use my jack cause it wont find my headphones i need help. plz and thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-missing/534ed6c9-7efb-4384-aed9-efcaf844a8d2
  10. Realtek Audio Manager Missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Manager Missing: I'm losing my mind, I cannot find this stupid thing and without it my audio and mic won't work. I have gone to the Gigabyte's website and found the drivers, downloaded and installed but nothing happens. It does not appear in my control panel. I cannot search it in my start...